Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riley Reiff visiting PBS
(03-18-2021, 02:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: If you watched Hart and did not rely on PFF nonsense you could see the issue - poor lateral movement. 

If you actually watched the games you would see that most of the time when Hart looked the worst it was because he did not know who to block.

He was not getting beat around the edge on  regular basis because he lacked lateral movement.  He was usually  getting beat because he was blocking air.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 02:52 PM)Synric Wrote: He also has balance issues and playing upright which would be compounded inside where DT have more natural leverage. Also if they start running wide zone then it will be a lateral based running scheme making his move skills lack of balance even worse.

I would rather they walk away from Bobby Hart save his cap space apply it to Reiff's deal and bring in some competition inside from mid level FAs and the Draft. 

Spot on as usual. Bring in Reiff cut Hart, sign a Guard and free up the Draft.
Reply/Quote
Reiff is in Cincinnati....send good vibes so he doesn't leave without a contract

PFF has him listed as a Bengal

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/riley-reiff/7029

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hoping they make it official soon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's in Cinci on an ugly day which will only highlight what he has to practice in...….

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 04:02 PM)pally Wrote: Reiff is in Cincinnati....send good vibes so he doesn't leave without a contract

PFF has him listed as a Bengal

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/riley-reiff/7029

Interesting, hope it’s right. Gotta do something in FA for this o line
Reply/Quote
The real question is with a name like that how much weed does this guy smoke?
Reply/Quote
The REIFFER!!! Wink
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 04:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The REIFFER!!! Wink

Smiley Reifer
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 04:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The REIFFER!!! Wink

It's a shame his first name isnt' Carl.

CARL REIFF!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Did we sign him!?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 06:02 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Did we sign him!?

There's an unverified Twitter account saying he signed, but no reporter has confirmed it.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
If we have been played I will be pissed, we have had way too many of these scenarios.

Sapp, Rodgers, Whitner...
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 06:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If we have been played I will be pissed, we have had way too many of these scenarios.

Sapp, Rodgers, Whitner...

Yea, but none of them approached the Bengals asking for a contract while they were minding their business not thinking about them. Lame.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 06:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: There's an unverified Twitter account saying he signed, but no reporter has confirmed it.

That and PFF has him already listed as a Cincinnati Bengal lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 06:29 PM)Synric Wrote: That and PFF has him already listed as a Cincinnati Bengal lol.

PFF headquarters is downtown Cincy, so maybe they can see Riley Reiff sign his contract from their office  Ninja
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 06:29 PM)Synric Wrote: That and PFF has him already listed as a Cincinnati Bengal lol.

Man, if this doesn't happen I will just scoff at PFF forever...
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 10:22 AM)Takedown Wrote: It shouldn't take OT off the board at 5. If anything you trade down and take the next best o-lineman and gain more picks. We can do that and still get a quality starting o-lineman.

Yep and I would take Vera Tucker and plug him in at a Guard position and start him.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:13 PM)pulses Wrote: Yep and I would take Vera Tucker and plug him in at a Guard position and start him.

As you know I also would love this move. Instant starter on the interior. Would be our best interior Lineman right off the bat.

Sewell, Pitts, Chase and Vera Tucker are all the best at their positions in this Draft IMO.

Trading back, adding a pick and still getting one of them? Badazz.
Reply/Quote
Any actual proof of signing?
Reply/Quote