Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross finally breaks out!
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and predict that Ross finally has his best game as a pro. Boyd will probably draw Lattimore leaving Ross to work against Apple. Something like 5 for 120, & a TD.
Here's to hoping that this finally happens and the Bengals get a big win against a quality opponent. Who Dey!

Anyone else want to take a look into the crystal ball, and make a call?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 11:22 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb, and predict that Ross finally has his best game as a pro. Boyd will probably draw Lattimore leaving Ross to work against Apple. Something like 5 for 120, & a TD.
Here's to hoping that this finally happens and the Bengals get a big win against a quality opponent. Who Dey!

I believe he will catch one ball,get hammered and will not be a factor rest of contest.I am so down about my bengals right now as they are in the same division as the stoolers and until that changes we NEVER have a chance.I feel so badly for all of us long time suffering fans,its so unfair to be in football jail because of this owners and coaching staff or lack of.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 11:37 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I believe he will catch one ball,get hammered and will not be a factor rest of contest.I am so down about my bengals right now as they are in the same division as the stoolers and until that changes we NEVER have a chance.I feel so badly for all of us long time suffering fans,its so unfair to be in football jail because of this owners and coaching staff or lack of.

We've all been there and felt that pain. It's just part of being a Bengal fan. I have nearly 40 years in, as a fan, as your name suggests. Can't stay a fan for that long without, hope! We're gonna bust Pittsburgh's ass one day!
Reply/Quote
I hope you're right coach, we could sure use it!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 11:37 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I believe he will catch one ball,get hammered and will not be a factor rest of contest.I am so down about my bengals right now as they are in the same division as the stoolers and until that changes we NEVER have a chance.I feel so badly for all of us long time suffering fans,its so unfair to be in football jail because of this owners and coaching staff or lack of.

I'm 54 and been a fan all my life.  Don't feel bad for me, I love this team.  Suprising post from you, you're usually so positive.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Betcha he doesn’t finish the game.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 12:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Betcha he doesn’t finish the game.

One ball his way, something he has to make a effort on.  Minimal contact from the safety; doesnt play the rest of the game.

Honestly, tho.  He has only played in what? 7 games as a bengal and he's been injured in 4 of them. 
Reply/Quote
You know what...I'm benching Amari Cooper (no great loss, there) and picking up Ross. He'll get at least a long garbage time TD to get us all weak in the knees, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 12:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Betcha he doesn’t finish the game.
 :hooked: Very likely.  I've lowered so much my expectations on this guy (Ross) that if he can just catch a few, don't fumble or get an INT, I'll leave him alone. I don't even care if he can score or not, as long as he can produce a bit. Just hope he dissipates from the roster by next season without much fanfare. 

The bengals always draft WRs every draft anyways. He'll be easily replaced.
Reply/Quote
My crystal ball says Michael Thomas goes for 150 and a TD. Kamara rushes for 120 and 2TDs. Saints route the Bengals to the tune of 45-13 or so.

Don’t let this post deter from the fact that I am a diehard Bengals fan. I just think we have as low a chance to win this game as any ever. Redhot Saints come in to face a depleted Bengals team. If we had all our starters I think it would be a 3-7 point game one way or the other but it’s just not the case.
Reply/Quote
I dont see how we win this game without him.

John Ross, this is your moment. Let's go!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Erickson will have a bigger day.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 01:50 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Erickson will have a bigger day.

If he does, that just pretty much says it all. I just hope he plays the whole game with zero drops.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 11:22 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb, and predict that Ross finally has his best game as a pro. Boyd will probably draw Lattimore leaving Ross to work against Apple. Something like 5 for 120, & a TD.

Sadly, the now completed break out game, will probably be the best game John Ross ever plays.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
There will be plenty of time to watch Ross when AJ walks.
Reply/Quote
6 Targets

2 Grabs

1 2 yard td

Did anyone see how scared he was on that deep ball in the endzone? Lol. He closed his eyes and shyd away from trying to catch the ball; he was terrified.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 06:21 PM)UDBengalsFan Wrote: 6   Targets

2 Grabs

1 2 yard td

Did anyone see how scared he was on that deep ball in the endzone?  Lol.  He closed his eyes and shyd away from trying to catch the ball; he was terrified.

You mean the one that Andy underthrew? 

Oh, that one. Yeah he was scared.

It's funny how you had to label the TD as a "1 2 yard TD" lol. A TD is a TD.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 06:24 PM)thillan Wrote: You mean the one that Andy underthrew? 

Oh, that one. Yeah he was scared.

It's funny how you had to label the TD as a "1 2 yard TD" lol. A TD is a TD.

So Ross is the Jeremy hill of wrs
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 06:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So Ross is the Jeremy hill of wrs

.. That's.. genius! We finally cracked the code on how to use him.

All this time we wanted a Tyreek Hill type.. but he should be the sledgehammer of WRs! 

Nate how much do we need to pay you to be the HC?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 06:27 PM)thillan Wrote: .. That's.. genius! We finally cracked the code on how to use him.

All this time we wanted a Tyreek Hill type.. but he should be the sledgehammer of WRs! 

Nate how much do we need to pay you to be the HC?

Pay me in sardines and interpretive dances .
Reply/Quote