Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster is in!
We better put Peerman on IR. More injuries happen on special teams than anywhere. Blowing a spot on a hurt special teamer is crazy.

I hope Eifert is able to play early. If we carry him on the roster and he doesnt play til week 6 i dont think its worth it.
Reply/Quote
You have to admire their stubborn refusal to end the Margus Hunt project....

I guess he did alright kinda running around out there in preseason.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize they cut Brandon Thompson??
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 04:48 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I didn't realize they cut Brandon Thompson??

PUP
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
If Hopkins doesnt get claimed i think we bring him back on the 53 unless we go to the waiver wire.
Reply/Quote
We need to send wj3 and peerman to ir.

Bring Hopkins back and/or get a free agent OT. Jeremiah Poutasi is who I think we should try to claim.
Claim Dee Milliner from the Jets. And pick his brain for Jets D info and possibly bolster CB depth. Not to mention we reach the first round pick DB quota.
Reply/Quote
Suprised we kept both Flowers and Roach.

I'm excited to see what all these rookie WR can do.

Reply/Quote
When we get healthy, this is going to be one hell of a roster.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
A few surprises in my mind. Releasing Hopkins & keeping both Roach & Flowers. I didn't realize the severity of the Hardison injury. I'm glad to see the youngsters at WR.

Shady is right. if/when this team gets healthy it will be fun to watch. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 03:47 PM)TGISunday Wrote: Ack! When did Hardison get injured!?

No idea???  Was it an injury or simply released?  There is NO WAY Hunt outperformed him.  Crazy.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 03:53 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Preseason game 3, shoulder.

Don't know how I missed this, but Priority #1 now becomes to get a penetrator FA that can get next to Geno on passing downs.  Hunt only takes up space, and can be blocked by a TE.  This needs addressed as soon as a qualified player is released. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 05:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: No idea???  Was it an injury or simply released?  There is NO WAY Hunt outperformed him.  Crazy.

Injury in the 3rd preseason game. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 04:20 PM)jj22 Wrote: The Hardison move is significant. Hopefully Sims can hold up another year. We'll need him more this year than last.

Sims is a Peko and Thompson clone...big and slow.  Need someone that can penetrate on passing downs.  And, no, it isn't Hunt. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 05:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Suprised we kept both Flowers and Roach.

I'm excited to see what all these rookie WR can do.

I'm sure one of them will be gone once some people start coming back from injury.
Reply/Quote
I still don't see Tyler coming back before week 6 but whatevs

CB and D'line depth are a concern

Reply/Quote
any guesses on our record this year with this roster
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 06:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: any guesses on our record this year with this roster

10-6
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 06:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: any guesses on our record this year with this roster

12-4
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 05:50 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Injury in the 3rd preseason game. 

I think it was insane to waive tra carson.now you just watch ,the ravens will jump all over him as they just released their top rb.Now dumb is it to allow them to claim this guy.He is a great rb.If they think he won't be claimed by them,then marv is stupid.They need a rb and they will jump on him big time.to me he is a starter anywhere.I hope they can put him on the practice squad.The stinkin ravens are looking for a rb and I will bet he is their guy.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 06:56 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: 12-4

With these injuries piling up, I doubt this. Sad
Reply/Quote