Other
11.69%
9 11.69%
Total 77 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 4, pick 1
(04-25-2020, 12:30 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Lots of people want ADG. You guys/gals realize he’s hurt right? Something with his foot and knee. Give me Troy Dye

That’s why we would be able to get him in the 4th. He’ll be ready to go whenever football starts up though. The recovery time from his surgery (think he had it done early April?) is 2-3 months
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This is the right spot to land o line depth. Guys like Charles, Bartch, and Tega-Wanaho, plus the Tackle from Kansas would provide line depth and possibly challenge for a starting spot. The line, as constructed, is a bottom 10 unit. It needs improvement. Barring a lineman, Harrison Bryant, Amik Robertson, K’Von Wallace, or L’Jarious Snead are worthy of consideration.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
I doubt he'll be the 4th rounder, but keep an eye on Kansas EDGE player Azur Kamara. The Bengals have met with him multiple times before this draft. They seem really intrigued by him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I went ADG cuz I love his speed, elusiveness and good tackling. Would be very happy with this.

Then I thought about Solomon Kindly. If I thought he'd be there at 147 I'd go ahead thigh ADG. But I think SK is underrated, and there's a lot to like with him stepping into the R guard spot. I'd be happy either way. Would love both.
Reply/Quote
Alright, no complaints
Reply/Quote
BOOM!!!!!!!!

The Board gets one right!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Bullseye.
Reply/Quote
About time we nailed one.
Reply/Quote
Like the pick. There were 7-10 players I was hoping to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I love this pick and this gives us two linebackers that I really love the upside of. We needed a fast coverage linebacker and ADG fits the bill perfectly. I now see Wilson eventually going MIKE with ADG at SAM.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:42 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: I voted ADG. Might as well continue at trying to completely revamp the LB corp to try and make this a top 5 D which it could if you finish filling the LB corp with good players. I did want OL too but with the 5-6 starting caliber OL left, I feel like we can hedge our bets on one being there maybe?

Smart pick. So the Bengals believe in their Oline, unlike many of us.
Reply/Quote
So happy to be watching real LBs make plays this year
Instead of getting played
Reply/Quote
ADG is gonna be the sleeper of this draft and a guy that has Geno Atkins potential if he hits for the 4th round. I'm so glad he didn't test at the combine and he slid.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:26 PM)TheSweetness Wrote: Again, it was part of a thread where someone was bashing Jonah Williams already as a stubby armed bust (even though Cedric had monster arms) along with talking about Burrows tiny hands. 

I didn't solve anything. But I took the 4 minutes needed to do a Google search to find multiple studies that have. They all determine the same thing: arm length has little significant impact. 

https://www.pff.com/news/does-arm-length-affect-ot-play

https://www.milehighreport.com/platform/amp/2015/4/9/8353255/broncos-2015-draft-arm-length-and-the-offensive-line

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/scarnecchia-offensive-tackle-arm-length-expletive-way-overrated?amp

And those are all about OTs not OGs.  Regardless, Simpson went early today so the point is moot.  
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:16 PM)Okeana Wrote:  We needed a fast coverage linebacker and ADG fits the bill perfectly.  

I like the pick, but from what I read he is more of an undersized ILB than a cover LB.
Reply/Quote