Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run it, Walk it, Burn it
Let's play a little game. First Round draft pick, Duke Tobin hands you three picks and you need to decide, which one do you run to the podium, which one satisfies you and you walk it up, and which one do you light on fire and throw it in the trash.

I will start with mine.

Brock Bowers - Run it

Byron Murphy - Walk it

Tyler Guyton - Burn it

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 08:50 PM)Okeana Wrote: Let's play a little game. First Round draft pick, Duke Tobin hands you three picks and you need to decide, which one do you run to the podium, which one satisfies you and you walk it up, and which one do you light on fire and throw it in the trash.

I will start with mine.

Brock Bowers - Run it

Byron Murphy - Walk it

Tyler Guyton - Burn it

I’m good on a first round tiny tight end.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 08:50 PM)Okeana Wrote: Let's play a little game.  First Round draft pick, Duke Tobin hands you three picks and you need to decide, which one do you run to the podium, which one satisfies you and you walk it up, and which one do you light on fire and throw it in the trash.  

I will start with mine.

Brock Bowers - Run it

Byron Murphy - Walk it

Tyler Guyton - Burn it

Run it- Brian Thomas

Walk it- Ladd Mcconkey 

Burn it- Keon Coleman 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 10:29 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: I’m good on a first round tiny tight end.

lol sometimes i enjoy just putting things down to see the reactions.  the amount of love/hate for one of the best players in the draft is comical to me.  the guy is the same size as kittle and he's a "tiny tight end"... good ol bengals fans lol

Reply/Quote
Walk - Fuaga

Run - Latu

Burn - Any CB
Reply/Quote
I would burn the Keon Coleman pick as well lol

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 12:55 AM)Okeana Wrote: lol sometimes i enjoy just putting things down to see the reactions.  the amount of love/hate for one of the best players in the draft is comical to me.  the guy is the same size as kittle and he's a "tiny tight end"... good ol bengals fans lol

Ur right good ole bengals fans full of s***. Bowers is 6’3 240 lbs kittle is 6’4 in a half and 250lbs. Def different size. Kittle is substantially bigger. And the pic of bowers next to gronk is telling. No thanks. Bowers is a stud I think the hate is good ol bengals fans every season complain about the offensive line at seasons end then by draft they are banging the table for tight ends and WR in round 1 lmfao. Tight end isn’t a need. We don’t need a tight end we have 3 on the roster and the bengals don’t feature the position. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I still hear about this crap.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 12:55 AM)Okeana Wrote: lol sometimes i enjoy just putting things down to see the reactions.  the amount of love/hate for one of the best players in the draft is comical to me.  the guy is the same size as kittle and he's a "tiny tight end"... good ol bengals fans lol

Brock Bowers led Georgia in receiving all three years he was on campus including his true freshman season. He was probabaly the most dominate offensive player in the SEC during his college career. 

Run: Troy Fautanu
Walk: Brian Thomas Jr.
Burn: JC Latham

Edit: Dane Brugler released his draft guide The Beast today. I'm printing it now lol.

Fixed!!!
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 10:40 AM)Synric Wrote: Brock Bowers led Georgia in receiving all three years he was on campus including his true freshman season. He was probabaly the most dominate offensive player in the SEC during his college career. 

Run: Troy Fautanu
Walk: Brian Robinson Jr.
Burn: JC Latham

Edit: Dane Brugler released his draft guide The Beast today. I'm printing it now lol.

I would have to burn Brian Robinson Jr... mainly because I have no idea who that is...
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 11:19 AM)Whatever Wrote: I would have to burn Brian Robinson Jr... mainly because I have no idea who that is...

I've done that so many times this year with Brian Thomas Jr lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
For skill positions...

Run-Brock Bowers
Walk-Brian Thomas Jr.
Burn-Xavier Worthy

For OT's

Run-Tyler Guyton
Walk-Troy Fautanu
Burn-JC Latham

For D...

Run-Chop Robinson
Walk-Byron Murphy
Burn-Quinyon Mitchell
Reply/Quote
Run - Fuaga
Walk - Newton
Burn - Brian Thomas Jr.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 08:13 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Ur right good ole bengals fans full of s***. Bowers is 6’3 240 lbs kittle is 6’4 in a half and 250lbs. Def different size. Kittle is substantially bigger. And the pic of bowers next to gronk is telling. No thanks. Bowers is a stud I think the hate is good ol bengals fans every season complain about the offensive line at seasons end then by draft they are banging the table for tight ends and WR in round 1 lmfao. Tight end isn’t a need. We don’t need a tight end we have 3 on the roster and the bengals don’t feature the position. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I still hear about this crap.

Lmao bowers is 6’3 1/8” , little is 6’3 3/4” , substantially bigger has me rofl. If you don’t like Bowers as a prospect just say he’s not for you, but you join the chat just to overeact about it and don’t even give your own picks. Btw every roster in the nfl has 3 tight ends so I guess there isn’t room for maybe the most decorated tight end in college football history.

Reply/Quote
I love seeing some people’s take. I never thought someone would love Tyler Guyton. Amazing <3

Reply/Quote
Defense:

Run - Byron Murphy DT
Walk - Jared Verse DE
Burn - Latu DE, nearly retired because of a neck injury before? No thanks

Offense:

Run - Amarius Mims OT
Walk - Brian Thomas Jr WR
Burn - Guyton OT, dude just does not look like a good player, great size and athleticism isn't everything, Mims has everything but snaps.
Reply/Quote
Run: Olu Fashanu

Walk: Johnny Newton

Burn: Mims (Way too much risk)
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 10:51 PM)J24 Wrote: Run it- Brian Thomas
(04-10-2024, 01:31 PM)puddycat Wrote: Burn - Brian Thomas Jr.

(04-10-2024, 03:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Run - Amarius Mims OT

(04-11-2024, 11:10 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Burn: Mims (Way too much risk)
Something tells me there's not going to be a lot of agreement on pick 18.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 11:37 AM)Nepa Wrote: Something tells me there's not going to be a lot of agreement on pick 18.

What if someone Burns the pick card then the card burns their fingers which then makes them run...  Wasted
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 08:50 PM)Okeana Wrote: Let's play a little game.  First Round draft pick, Duke Tobin hands you three picks and you need to decide, which one do you run to the podium, which one satisfies you and you walk it up, and which one do you light on fire and throw it in the trash.  

I will start with mine.

Brock Bowers - Run it

Byron Murphy - Walk it

Tyler Guyton - Burn it

I will stick with your question since I could just make up any sort of hypothetical situation for any scenario.....

Guyton: Run It (I don't hate him as a prospect at all. Quite the opposite, actually)

Murphy: Walk It (He's a great prospect, but this draft is DEEP at DT)

Bowers: Burn It (I do NOT like Bowers as a TE prospect THIS high in the draft. I would hate this pick)
Reply/Quote
Run: Murphy. Others have said this is a deep draft at DT. It's not. Get that Rankins/BJ/Murphy rotation going on the inside; Trey/Sam/the other Murphy on the outside.

Walk: Any OT not named Guyton.

Burn: Thomas. Route running needs polished and there's a group of 2nd round WR's who are better fits. But I do like the name.
Reply/Quote