Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Russia and our election
(07-06-2017, 03:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She was shown to be one of the Clinton sympathizers at the NYT. Through the Wikileaks emails.

I know, but there is one NYT reporter, a woman, who gets better access to Trump than anyone else from the MSM. I can't remember who it was for sure, but I was thinking Haberman. I'm also feeling too lazy to look it up right now. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-06-2017, 12:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Which 17? (i unbolded the part I am referring to.)
These 17.

Office of the Director of National Intelligence

Central Intelligence Agency

National Security Agency

Defense Intelligence Agency

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Department of State – Bureau of Intelligence and Research

Department of Homeland Security – Office of Intelligence and Analysis

Drug Enforcement Administration – Office of National Security Intelligence

Department of the Treasury – Office of Intelligence and Analysis

Department of Energy – Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence

National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

National Reconnaissance Office

Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance

Army Military Intelligence

Office of Naval Intelligence

Marine Corps Intelligence

Coast Guard Intelligence

maga
Trump is scared of Putin. He still won't admit that it was Russia and not anyone else who hacked our election. He won't even bring this topic up to Putin. Hopefully Thump don't ask everyone but Putin to leave the room. Sure sign he wants to preform oral sex on Putin for all his help. Thump is a joke.

At least Obama stared that little bald headed turd down and told him to stop it.

MAGA
(07-06-2017, 07:01 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote:
At least Obama stared that little bald headed turd down and told him to stop it.

MAGA
[Image: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif]

You mean he didn't bow?

[Image: obamabowjapan.jpg]

[Image: Obama-_Bow-_Saudi-_King.png]

[Image: Obama-_Bows-_To-_Burger-_King.jpg]

Well yeah, I guess he did!

[Image: putin-and-obama2.jpg]
(07-06-2017, 06:52 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: These 17.

Office of the Director of National Intelligence

Central Intelligence Agency

National Security Agency

Defense Intelligence Agency

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Department of State – Bureau of Intelligence and Research

Department of Homeland Security – Office of Intelligence and Analysis

Drug Enforcement Administration – Office of National Security Intelligence

Department of the Treasury – Office of Intelligence and Analysis

Department of Energy – Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence

National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

National Reconnaissance Office

Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance

Army Military Intelligence

Office of Naval Intelligence

Marine Corps Intelligence

Coast Guard Intelligence

maga

Glad you finally looked it up. Are you sure it's a fact?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2017, 03:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Which?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-17-intelligence-agencies-20170112-story.html

And why?

-Drug Enforcement Administration (wasn't drugs)
-Department of the Treasury (wasn't taxes, fake currency, or money laundering)
-Department of Energy (wasn't nukes)
-The 5 Military Intelligence Branches (in a civil matter they should have no jurisdiction, which is why groups like the FBI exist)
-The Coast Guard (which I know I mentioned in the 5 military intelligence branches, but it's the F'ing COAST GUARD, so it needed repeating)

There's probably a couple others, but while the Russia interference might be BS, I knew the 17 number was BS. The Coast Guard investigating Russia hacks... LOL

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Acosta has been back tracking on this all day.
A lot of it goes back to the bush era government expansions. Agencies which wouldn't seem to have any relation to international spying have departments that work with other agencies. Given the expansion over the last two decades, I'm surprised it's only 17 agencies consulted considering the diversity of Russia's interests and connections.
LOL, What do you think is worse, bowing or curtsying? What does trump want to do, dance? The king flip flopper strikes again. Hilarious

[Image: x9i499962wo27oq4g.jpg]

[Image: u635p1iv5v4nm1o4g.jpg]

[Image: r0ulfpgbcbod1bo4g.jpg]

[Image: bbtjfvvb0bjxmj34g.jpg]

[Image: qrik1114teu540u4g.jpg]

[Image: n1un83rct4lwwnn4g.jpg]

This is the way you treat a killer and enemy of your country. Putin is scared to death. ThumbsUp
[Image: 8qnoagmc5rh1f5m6g.jpg]
(07-07-2017, 07:22 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: [Image: 8qnoagmc5rh1f5m6g.jpg]

I don't know if that quote is accurate, but I hope it is. That would be hilarious!
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
The Trump obsession is not healthy. And I'm not talking about his supporters.
(07-07-2017, 08:19 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The Trump obsession is not healthy. And I'm not talking about his supporters.

That's probably what Trump thinks too...when it's something bad about him.  Smirk

He wanted to be POTUS...he gets the limelight.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-07-2017, 07:42 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't know if that quote is accurate, but I hope it is. That would be hilarious!

No, that one is fake.

He says enough dumb/contradictory things without making them up.   Smirk
Can we just have a thread called random thoughts I feel like sharing?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-07-2017, 08:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: No, that one is fake.

He says enough dumb/contradictory things without making them up.   Smirk

I figured, that would have come out a lot sooner if it were real. I was just feeling too lazy to verify.

(07-07-2017, 10:00 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I figured, that would have come out a lot sooner if it were real. I was just feeling too lazy to verify.

It made it's way around during the campaign.

Although even if it had been true it wouldn't have mattered....his supporters would have said he was just showing how he could lead the GOP out of whatever stupidity they were in. Smirk
(07-07-2017, 10:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: It made it's way around during the campaign.

Although even if it had been true it wouldn't have mattered....his supporters would have said he was just showing how he could lead the GOP out of whatever stupidity they were in. Smirk

Perhaps instead of making fun of the hypothetical response, we should be laughing at the people who believed it because they want it to be true.

(07-07-2017, 10:18 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Perhaps instead of making fun of the hypothetical response, we should be laughing at the people who believed it because they want it to be true.

I did, I am, and I will....

But, to me, equally sad is that Trump is such a flip-flopper and has such a poor and limited vocabulary plus his penchant for wanting to say things to get attention that this actually sounds like something he would have said...then denied.

Smirk
According to Putin's friend Tillerson , Trump "pressed" Putin on meddling in our election. OK

Here is how the conversation went:

Trump to Putin : Did you meddle in our elections?
Putin : No
Trump : Ok thank you.
Trump to Tillerson: Next issue to discuss

Only six people attended this meeting, two were translators.