Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-24-2022, 07:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Please believe I say this with no ill intent, but I wonder if you realize how much your post exemplifies Nately's exact point.

That fellow citizens have become the enemy? Oh gee I wonder why. I see it, I hear it and I’ve witnessed the poison spread from the traitor reality tv show host conman for years. Could it have anything to do with one party trying to steal an election and overthrow my government, raiding my countries capital. The same ones who have been openly fantasizing since before the super bowl of trucks clogging up American cities.

As someone with your profession I would think you liked when people called out wrong doing. Every time I do you manage to twist it
Reply/Quote
Putin had no interest involving his army during Trump's presidency. Trump did his best to get back Russia to the G8, lift the sanctions to Russia, said he trusted Putin more than american intelligence. He didn't have to, he already had what he wanted on daily basis.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 07:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: See below in response to the first part.

As far as the second part, you're claiming that's a bad thing? The entire point is that Putin knew and still knows that Biden is too mentally unstable and too weak to do anything. Personally, I want countries so afraid of US retaliation and what we could do that they stay in line.

That's been the problem with the country, excluding the Trump years, ever since Obama: the US is no longer feared because other countries know we won't stand up for ourselves or for other countries.

Yep.

I'll buy the "We won't stand up for ourselves or other countries" shtick when Russia attacks a NATO country or an ally that we have an obligation to defend. Engaging with Russia in Ukraine would just be the US trying to police the world, and the US's imperialistic endeavors over the past 75ish years have almost always been to our detriment. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 07:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That fellow citizens have become the enemy?  Oh gee I wonder why. I see it, I hear it and I’ve witnessed the poison spread from the traitor reality tv show host conman for years. Could it have anything to do with one party trying to steal an election and overthrow my government, raiding my countries capital. The same ones who have been openly fantasizing since before the super bowl of trucks clogging up American cities.

As someone with your profession I would think you liked when people called out wrong doing. Every time I do you manage to twist it

So, you see your role in it and don't care?  Broad generalizations are rarely a good idea and this is certainly one of those times.  But persist if you must, it's certainly your prerogative.  
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 07:06 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Sure, Trump reluctantly signing legislation passed with veto-proof bipartisan support while bitching about it's provisions is tough on Russia. As well as sanctioning firms working on Nord Stream 2. Putin sure was shook over the closing of a consulate and tit-for-tat expulsion of diplomates. 

Not sure what to tell you if you honestly think that Putin does not prefer a Trump presidency. 

So you're extrapolating details of the second action that he took against Russia out towards every act thereafter? Even the EOs? 
IDC if you like Trump or not, just look at things honestly and realistically. He wasn't as soft on Russia as a lot in the media would have you believe. 
Reply/Quote
Apparently the Ruskies didn't learn their lesson about occupying other countries from Afghanistan or Chechnya, eh.

Seeing as they have neither the resources or manpower to maintain a Soviet or Nazi-style occupation over Ukraine, it looks like there will be a more Russian widows in the near future.

I wonder if that could deflate the prices for Russian mail-brides?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 08:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So you're extrapolating details of the second action that he took against Russia out towards every act thereafter? Even the EOs? 
IDC if you like Trump or not, just look at things honestly and realistically. He wasn't as soft on Russia as a lot in the media would have you believe. 

I'm no Trump fan, but I can concede that. He was sort of a mixed bag when it came to Russia.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 08:36 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Apparently the Ruskies didn't learn their lesson about occupying other countries from Afghanistan or Chechnya, eh.

Seeing as they have neither the resources or manpower to maintain a Soviet or Nazi-style occupation over Ukraine, it looks like there will be a more Russian widows in the near future.

I wonder if that could deflate the prices for Russian mail-brides?

I've heard tales that Belarus has some good ones.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
[Image: FMZIEUOX0AYh3Cz?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 08:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So, you see your role in it and don't care?  Broad generalizations are rarely a good idea and this is certainly one of those times.  But persist if you must, it's certainly your prerogative.  

Yes. I will continue to play my role of being aware and acknowledging that a narcissist reality tv show host traitor conman won an election with the help of a russian disinformation campaign. Proceeded to lose the following election but not before trying to rig said election by blackmailing Ukraine, and then attempting to steal said election by lying directly to every American and used fake news outlets such as fox news to whip up his base enough to have the ugliest day in my life for my country as our capital came under assault from a bunch of his followers.

Please let me know how just ignoring all this and looking the other way while blaming the other side plays out.

Shouldn't have to tell you. But it's ok to call out bad guys.

Sorry man. Nothing personal. Watching a shithead authoritarian threaten me with nukes, invade a democratic ally and push the world toward WW3, and then seeing one of the two major political parties in my country attack my President as this plays out is all new.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 06:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I love how people instantly, not even one page in, start blaming Trump instead of the vegetable that's in the White House now.

Ask yourself this, though, why did Russia wait until Trump was out of office to go after Ukraine? If Trump was so friendly with Putin, he would have wanted to invade while Trump was in office so he wouldn't have to fear any retaliation.

Not sure why anyone would blame a "vegetable" for anything.

And Putin didn't exactly wait. He invaded in 2014 and seized the Crimea.

Let's flip the question.

Obviously, Putin does have to fear retaliation if Biden is in office. B's got NATO and the EU behind him now. And sanctions are on.

So why would Putin invade now, when the US has a president ready to respond? 

Perhaps there are other factors figuring into Putin's decision, not covered by Tucker and Hannity? 
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 09:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  a narcissist reality tv show host traitor conman won an election with the help of a russian disinformation campaign. 

You're relying too much on one news source. One that has an agenda. You need balance and to expand to watch a variety of sources that aren't so misleading and toxic. 
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 09:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: FMZIEUOX0AYh3Cz?format=jpg&name=large]

Newsmax/Fox foreign policy  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 09:32 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:  NatiBengals: a narcissist reality tv show host traitor conman won an election with the help of a russian disinformation campaign. 

You're relying too much on one news source. One that has an agenda. You need balance and to expand to watch a variety of sources that aren't so misleading and toxic. 

LOL I think that's what he did.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 09:32 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You're relying too much on one news source. One that has an agenda. You need balance and to expand to watch a variety of sources that aren't so misleading and toxic. 

which facts did i get wrong?
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 09:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yes. I will continue to play my role of being aware and acknowledging that a narcissist reality tv show host traitor conman won an election with the help of a russian disinformation campaign. Proceeded to lose the following election but not before trying to rig said election by blackmailing Ukraine, and then attempting to steal said election by lying directly to every American and used fake news outlets such as fox news to whip up his base enough to have the ugliest day in my life for my country as our capital came under assault from a bunch of his followers.

Please let me know how just ignoring all this and looking the other way while blaming the other side plays out.

Shouldn't have to tell you. But it's ok to call out bad guys.

Sorry man. Nothing personal. Watching a shithead authoritarian threaten me with nukes, invade a democratic ally and push the world toward WW3, and then seeing one of the two major political parties in my country attack my President as this plays out is all new.

An interesting, albeit predictable, response.  Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not a fan of Trump praising Putin's "genius move".  But if you think criticizing a POTUS about the actions of our enemies is new then you're amazingly naïve or have never studied history.  It's absolutely fair to assign some blame for this to Biden, he is the President after all.  I suppose it is easier to attack the low hanging fruit, but do try and turn your gimlet gaze on the party that's actually in power.  Or don't and yell at clouds.  You do you.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 09:35 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL I think that's what he did.

Well, I suppose if you only see things as a dichotomy, then yes he did. 
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2022, 09:45 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: which facts did i get wrong?

Lets see....

Trump is a narcissist
Trump is a con man
Trump hosted a reality TV show
Trump won an election
And I suppose Trump could be considered a traitor....if the last fact was true. 
Reply/Quote