Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ryan Kerrigan Visiting
(03-25-2021, 12:41 AM)BengalsFanRealist2855 Wrote: Lol dont forget Margus hunt, we are creating the great white curtain in Cincinnati.  Zac is taking notes from bill bellicheck.

I hope they bring him back, he played well at DT.
Reply/Quote
No news on Ryan Kerrigan is probably bad news.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree, he's probably left. Steak overcooked. But they haven't announced his visit I don't think which is the real sign he's gone.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 05:10 PM)Synric Wrote: No news on Ryan Kerrigan is probably bad news.

Dont remember where I read it, but I read that he wants to start. Seems like he would be more in a rotation here and not a starter in front of Hubbard and Hendrickson. 
Reply/Quote
Word is Washington in process of working out a deal.. no surprise
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 05:10 PM)Synric Wrote: No news on Ryan Kerrigan is probably bad news.

He left without a deal early this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/outkick/status/1375085895641141253?s=21
Reply/Quote
Good, now spend the money on a center/guard (preferably center with the better options available still), or Watkins.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 05:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He left without a deal early this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/outkick/status/1375085895641141253?s=21

They can bring in Aldon Smith then lol. He was ranked 12th in pressure rate by PFF in 2020. One spot behind Hendrickson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 06:27 PM)Synric Wrote: They can bring in Aldon Smith then lol. He was ranked 12th in pressure rate by PFF in 2020. One spot behind Hendrickson.

Thats a Marv Lewis move...but you have to wonder if Smith could keep his ass out of trouble we could get him likely on the cheap. 
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 05:15 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Dont remember where I read it, but I read that he wants to start. Seems like he would be more in a rotation here and not a starter in front of Hubbard and Hendrickson. 

He's not going to start in DC either with Young and Sweat in front of him, so he might as well come here
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 10:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's not going to start in DC either with Young and Sweat in front of him, so he might as well come here

Couldn't agree more. I think he would add a lot to this defense and see plenty of playing time here even in a rotation. He didnt leave with a deal signed but maybe we're not totally out of the running yet. I remember the days where we had a lot of rotation on the DL. We were deep on the DL and rock solid back then. 
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 10:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's not going to start in DC either with Young and Sweat in front of him, so he might as well come here

No shit.

(03-25-2021, 11:10 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Couldn't agree more. I think he would add a lot to this defense and see plenty of playing time here even in a rotation. He didnt leave with a deal signed but maybe we're not totally out of the running yet. I remember the days where we had a lot of rotation on the DL. We were deep on the DL and rock solid back then. 

Think Kerrigan would get a lot more snaps in Cincy than in Washington too. Hope he still is thinking about being a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 01:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No shit.

Think Kerrigan would get a lot more snaps in Cincy than in Washington too. Hope he still is thinking about being a Bengal.

He just came for some free steaks lol...  AT His age and experience i could see him trying for a contender
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He just came for some free steaks lol...  AT His age and experience i could see him trying for a contender

Sucks we aren't even thought of as one. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He just came for some free steaks lol...  AT His age and experience i could see him trying for a contender

He wants to start. That means he has to go to a team without starting DE's, or win a job. If he's too afraid of being able to unseat Hubbard or Hendrickson, he must not be too self confident.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 07:22 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Thats a Marv Lewis move...but you have to wonder if Smith could keep his ass out of trouble we could get him likely on the cheap. 

Has he been in trouble since he's been a cowboy or raider? Truthfully I haven't followed him that closely since his return. I know he doesn't seem like the same player he was in Frisco though...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 06:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For trolls maybe

Last year Ogunjobi played 60% of the snaps on the leagues #3 rush defense and had as many TFLs as Sheldon Richardson.

He was making a ton of huge plays in 2018 and 2019.  Over those two seasons among all DTs he ranked 5th in TFLs (20), 6th in solo tackles (68), 11th in QB hits (28), and 12th in sacks (11).

This guy is only 26 years old and has no major injury issues.  He is a great athlete who blew up the combine when he placed first among DTs in both the broad jump and vertical, 3rd in the three-cone, 4th in bench, and 5th in the forty.

Don’t know what combine numbers mean

Your first part was relevant though. He was solid
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 02:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sucks we aren't even thought of as one. Whatever

Optimists will say Burrow, Reader, and Waynes back along with Hendrickson, Ogunjobi, and Hilton plus maybe a couple contributors from the draft could get this team to 9+ wins.
It could happen, but that's a lot of faith.
National media definitely have an "I'll believe it when I see it" approach for the Bengals after not having a winning record since 2015.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 12:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Optimists will say Burrow, Reader, and Waynes back along with Hendrickson, Ogunjobi, and Hilton plus maybe a couple contributors from the draft could get this team to 9+ wins.
It could happen, but that's a lot of faith.
National media definitely have an "I'll believe it when I see it" approach for the Bengals after not having a winning record since 2015.

9 wins is my basement for Taylor to stay.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He wants to start. That means he has to go to a team without starting DE's, or win a job. If he's too afraid of being able to unseat Hubbard or Hendrickson, he must not be too self confident.

Or he knows that Carlos Dunlap just got benched last year so Amani Bledsoe of all people could get starts. So it has nothing to do with self confidence, and more to do with lacking confidence in Lou Anarumo.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote