Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI Report - Bengals planning "major shake up" to Taylor's staff
(01-01-2021, 02:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Elise Jesse.....hmmmm, where have I heard that name before??????

Oh yeah, she was the gal that had "Sources" that told her Taylor had lost the locker room....and you guys fell for that. And now she has "sources" telling her there will be major changes to the coaching staff, and you are falling for that.  She's making guesses and making up "sources" in order to have a story to turn in by deadline. She has nothing.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I have "sources" that tell me the coaching changes will come on the lines, and maybe a TE coach, but that's about it. My sources are really credible, but I can't reveal them. Believe me?

Everything Elise Jesse's sources said was correct. 

A 4 win team just had a season high 488 yards against our defense and you are still defending Lou?

Your opinions are comical.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 04:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: 1) She's more credible than either you or me.
2) Who is to say she was wrong when she said weeks ago that the locker room was lost? Could it not be that the coaches were losing the locker room but put in effort to help bring the locker room together again?
3) We'll find out if she is right or not with this. But as we know with how Bengals have operated in past, they don't typically make staff changes until the season is over. Obviously, Teryl Austin two years ago was a rare midseason coaching change.

What's more likely, that they lost the locker room and regained it, or that it was BS to start with and they players who were coming out in support of him were telling the truth? 
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 05:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everything Elise Jesse's sources said was correct. 

A 4 win team just had a season high 488 yards against our defense and you are still defending Lou?

Your opinions are comical.

Oh really Fred, everything she said was correct??? Which major coaching shakeups have occurred. You have no more clue about this than I do, or she does for that matter. She's trying to get a story in by deadline and is making crap up. Fall for it if you want.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 02:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Elise Jesse.....hmmmm, where have I heard that name before??????

Oh yeah, she was the gal that had "Sources" that told her Taylor had lost the locker room....and you guys fell for that. And now she has "sources" telling her there will be major changes to the coaching staff, and you are falling for that.  She's making guesses and making up "sources" in order to have a story to turn in by deadline. She has nothing.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I have "sources" that tell me the coaching changes will come on the lines, and maybe a TE coach, but that's about it. My sources are really credible, but I can't reveal them. Believe me?

You are misremembering the story or altering it in order to fit your own personal narrative. She never said that he had lost the locker room. She said that there were multiple players that were unhappy about the locker room culture and positional coaching. Saying the culture sucks, and that there are players that aren’t buying what Zac is selling is different than completely losing a locker room. She also said that players weren’t fond of Lou or Turner. Dunlap publicly made that known, but I’m sure you discredit that to Dunlap just being a wuss, or something along those lines. Other players are likely staying quiet so they don’t lose playing time, like he did, because they enjoy their job making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. There are incentives to not saying something.

There is really no reason to doubt what she is saying. This team sucks. The defense, sucks. The offensive line has stunk for most of the season. The defense has generated very little pressure (they are 31st in sacks, 23rd in QB hits). The front office can see this. They will want more improvement, they aren’t idiots.

Also, the railing on “sources” is a little weird and I have never understood it. Some people get bothered by anonymous sources but for reporters, having those sources remain anonymous is important to their professional livelihood. That is how they are able to get inside information, by keeping them anonymous.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 06:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh really Fred, everything she said was correct??? Which major coaching shakeups have occurred. You have no more clue about this than I do, or she does for that matter. She's trying to get a story in by deadline and is making crap up. Fall for it if you want.

I am not "falling for" anything.  I have already seen what happened with Dunlap.  I have read direct quotes from Bates.  I have seen multiple Bengal players social media posts about the coaches "wasting talent".  I saw Taylor shit the bed with the way he handled benching Dalton.  I saw Cordy Glenn Mock the coaching staff by refusing to play after the doctors cleared him.  But mainly I HAVE SEEN THIS TEAM PLAY LIKE TOTAL SHIT UNDER THESE COACHES FOR TWO YEARS.

You have done nothing but blindly support Taylor.  Keep falling for all the BS he spews and ignoring everything that happens if you want, but I am smarter than that.
Reply/Quote
Just to sort of toss this out there about the people with "sources".

There was a Pittsburgh fan-writer like the author of this report that said "The Ju-Ju hit by Bell was payback for the hit on Burfict" according to his sources.

Outside of Geno and Shawn Williams, who else on this defense played with Burfict? One of those times that "sources" is code for I have a random thought and I'm going to run this story and hope it goes somewhere.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not "falling for" anything.  I have already seen what happened with Dunlap.  I have read direct quotes from Bates.  I have seen multiple Bengal players social media posts about the coaches "wasting talent".  I saw Taylor shit the bed with the way he handled benching Dalton.  I saw Cordy Glenn Mock the coaching staff by refusing to play after the doctors cleared him.  But mainly I HAVE SEEN THIS TEAM PLAY LIKE TOTAL SHIT UNDER THESE COACHES FOR TWO YEARS.

You have done nothing but blindly support Taylor.  Keep falling for all the BS he spews and ignoring everything that happens if you want, but I am smarter than that.

Has nothing to do whatsoever about Taylor. It only has to do with people who believe anything they hear or read. I don't know what is going to happen with coaching changes, but I guarantee her "sources" if they even exist, are BS because decisions made by the Browns, Blackburns and Tobin do not get leaked until they are ready to announce something. If you've followed this club for any length of time you would know that.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 06:23 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Just to sort of toss this out there about the people with "sources".

There was a Pittsburgh fan-writer like the author of this report that said "The Ju-Ju hit by Bell was payback for the hit on Burfict" according to his sources.

Outside of Geno and Shawn Williams, who else on this defense played with Burfict? One of those times that "sources" is code for I have a random thought and I'm going to run this story and hope it goes somewhere.

You're comparing Elise Jesse to a Steelers 'fan-writer?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 06:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Has nothing to do whatsoever about Taylor. It only has to do with people who believe anything they hear or read. I don't know what is going to happen with coaching changes, but I guarantee her "sources" if they even exist, are BS because decisions made by the Browns, Blackburns and Tobin do not get leaked until they are ready to announce something. If you've followed this club for any length of time you would know that.

Literally every free agent signing, roster move, etc is reported through a 'source' before the Bengals ever announce it.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 06:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Has nothing to do whatsoever about Taylor. It only has to do with people who believe anything they hear or read. I don't know what is going to happen with coaching changes, but I guarantee her "sources" if they even exist, are BS because decisions made by the Browns, Blackburns and Tobin do not get leaked until they are ready to announce something. If you've followed this club for any length of time you would know that.

Bullcrap.  The Jay Gruden hire was leaked on the mothership days before the media said a word about it.  Lapham has leaked damn near every single first round pick the Bengals have made for the last decade.  He leaked the Ragnow pick and got him yanked out from under us.  Several botched trades/signings have been leaked, and arguable blown up.  I recall Shaun Rogers and the highly embarrassing Warren Sapp saga.  

This FO is as leaky as any.  Let's not act like they are the CIA or some such nonsense.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 06:23 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Just to sort of toss this out there about the people with "sources".

Other sources, i.e. Von Bell, stated BEFORE the game that he would get blown up given the opportunity if he were to dance on our logo.

Ju-Ju did, so Bell did.

THEN Tomlin had a chat with Ju-Ju about no longer dancing midfield.

So apparently their writers, much like their players and coaches, can't read.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 03:07 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I feel a little bad for Jim turner. Guy’s working with crap, and people want him canned saying he’s bad at his job.

Let’s be real here, people want him gone for a situation that happened years ago.

Feel kind of bad at the fact that he’s staying out of the spotlight avoiding controversy, and people still won’t drop the stuff that happened with incognito. Can one ever escape their past? Who knows, but everyone here doesn’t seem to believe in 2nd chances
2nd chances or not doesn't matter. Bullygate says alot about the man's character.

His body of work the past 2 years reeks just this side of hot garbage. So???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
What will this board look like if this story turns out to be fake and all the high profile coaches come back? Unnamed sources...total BS report.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 07:22 PM)JSR18 Wrote: 2nd chances or not doesn't matter. Bullygate says alot about the man's character.

His body of work the past 2 years reeks just this side of hot garbage. So???

Hmm, I kinda wish that the Bengals had some Alpha OL personalities, capable of bullying other 300+lb. men..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not "falling for" anything.  I have already seen what happened with Dunlap.  I have read direct quotes from Bates.  I have seen multiple Bengal players social media posts about the coaches "wasting talent".  I saw Taylor shit the bed with the way he handled benching Dalton.  I saw Cordy Glenn Mock the coaching staff by refusing to play after the doctors cleared him.  But mainly I HAVE SEEN THIS TEAM PLAY LIKE TOTAL SHIT UNDER THESE COACHES FOR TWO YEARS.

Cordy Glenn has issues. He did the same thing at Buffalo, mock the coaching staff hence we got him. Hell, half of the board wanted Dalton benched.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 07:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, I kinda wish that the Bengals had some Alpha OL personalities, capable of bullying other 300+lb. men..
I can see the why. It's just the how that never works well. Unless you mean bullying the other teams 300 lbs. men.
Then I'm all for that also...

The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 07:27 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: What will this board look like if this story turns out to be fake and all the high profile coaches come back?  Unnamed sources...total BS report.

This post will be brought back when the sources prove correct and you are wrong, as you seem to be most of the time.  Total BS post.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 07:27 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: What will this board look like if this story turns out to be fake and all the high profile coaches come back?  Unnamed sources...total BS report.

'Sources' can and have been wrong before, but it's funny how we forget all the times that sources are spot on. 
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 07:36 PM)samhain Wrote: This post will be brought back when the sources prove correct and you are wrong, as you seem to be most of the time.  Total BS post.

Lol....

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 07:29 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Cordy Glenn has issues.  He did the same thing at Buffalo, mock the coaching staff hence we got him.  Hell, half of the board wanted Dalton benched.

Funny how Cordy Glenn messes up here and he's got issues, but Jim Turner comes here and starts being a general bag of turds and he gets the benefit of the doubt from some.  By some, I mean the 2.5 people on this board who somehow defend the guy.  
Reply/Quote