Poll: Like it?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SO how is everyone liking the new BOARD??
How is everyone doing on the new board starting to settle in more??
Reply/Quote
It is definitely an adjustment, getting used to the functional differences. However, as for the membership, they are great. Pretty much all of the active posters from the old board are here!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think it's a great transition, I do find this a much more clean than the old forum and just simple just the way I like it.

Not a huge transition for me as I am very used to MyBB Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 09:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It is definitely an adjustment, getting used to the functional differences.  However, as for the membership, they are great.  Pretty much all of the active posters from the old board are here!

Agree completely. It is just a matter of getting used to something different. It does seem at this point that some are still feeling out conversations and so forth. However, I think in time everyone will fall into a routine just as they did on the old boards.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 10:16 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Agree completely. It is just a matter of getting used to something different. It does seem at this point that some are still feeling out conversations and so forth. However, I think in time everyone will fall into a routine just as they did on the old boards.

The good thing about having a new board is that every new member or member who used to lurk but didn't feel like their message was heard at the previous board (Because let's face it there was the occasional circle jerk) can have a new start and become integrated into the community a little better
Reply/Quote
Will take some getting t.used to. However, I like i

Reply/Quote
It will do...
Reply/Quote
I changed from junglester to guyofthetiger. Glad to have a board to talk about the Bengals.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
[Image: IMG_20150515_202107.jpg]

I'm definitely becoming a homer about it..
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 11:06 PM)eoxyod Wrote: The good thing about having a new board is that every new member or member who used to lurk but didn't feel like their message was heard at the previous board (Because let's face it there was the occasional circle jerk) can have a new start and become integrated into the community a little better

Agree. I also think that people may speak their mind a bit more now that they don't have to worry about Bengals' employees moderating the board. "Homers" won't be able to run things so much.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
S&B we're all by definition a bunch of homers.. You're a Bengals fan? Yup, a Homer.. If you get so upset that you vomit and break things in the house? Not so much.. LOL
Reply/Quote
New banner?

Ehh. I liked the old one more.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 01:34 AM)grampahol Wrote: S&B we're all by definition a bunch of homers.. You're a Bengals fan? Yup, a Homer.. If you get so upset that you vomit and break things in the house?  Not so much.. LOL

Totally agree. I only use Homer for lack of a better term.

I'm talking about the few guys who would attack anyone who dared question the FO.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Thank you for keeping the boards going. Logged in today on the Bengals site after a fairly intense couple of weeks to find out we were losing them. Love you guys, and would have missed you terribly had it not been for the site. Thank you!

-bludgeon
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 01:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Totally agree. I only use Homer for lack of a better term.

I'm talking about the few guys who would attack anyone who dared question the FO.

OMG OMG! People actually ATTACK the front office?

Call me patriotic and all, but shouldn't we be like calling the cops n stuff?
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping people can speak their mind without getting ridiculed for having a minority opinion.

I also hope there are less people like Denny who are flat out biased against anybody that says anything negative related to the Bengals. Hopefully more intelligent convo without the nonsense.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 01:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Totally agree. I only use Homer for lack of a better term.

Our FO is amazballs :blush:

[Image: 9xqb4j0hcg0n3bq7s3vnpcj3f.360x253x1.jpg]
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
No problems, thanks to anyone involved in making it work and keeping me up to date with good bengals info.
Child please, kiss the baby.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 02:35 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I'm hoping people can speak their mind without getting ridiculed for having a minority opinion.

I also hope there are less people like Denny who are flat out biased against anybody that says anything negative related to the Bengals. Hopefully more intelligent convo without the nonsense.

So if you are not being negative then it is not an intelligent discussion regarding the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
This board is off to a good start. In one week's time, it has secured over 350 'new' members. Considering the Bengals are in off season, that's a very solid core. I have not posted much, but really have no problems navigating so far.
Reply/Quote