Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT
I appreciate every member who participated in the admin threads here and on the other site. You guys gave a lot of great recommendations and reasons for them. There were a lot of great options mentioned, but we can only pick so many. 

As you know, I had initially wanted to do a poll after the suggestions were tallied, but the threads sort of acted as a poll themselves. I took the top few who had gotten the most recommendations. After contacting them, I was able to narrow it down more, and we have landed some pretty damn good people to the staff...

WhoDeyWho has agreed to become the sites webmaster. 

Benton has agreed to become an admin.

Bengal Dude has agreed to become the an admin.

Shake 'n Blake has agreed to become a moderator.

Eoxyod has agreed to become a moderator.

I couldn't be more pleased with these additions. Hope everyone agrees!
Reply/Quote
I can be the Gopher. Anybody need donuts?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I appreciate every member who participated in the admin threads here and on the other site. You guys gave a lot of great recommendations and reasons for them. There were a lot of great options mentioned, but we can only pick so many. 

As you know, I had initially wanted to do a poll after the suggestions were tallied, but the threads sort of acted as a poll themselves. I took the top few who had gotten the most recommendations. After contacting them, I was able to narrow it down more, and we have landed some pretty damn good people to the staff...

Bengal Dude has agreed to become the newest admin.

There are still a couple of openings to be filled, and they will be soon. But for now, I couldn't be more pleased with these additions. Hope everyone agrees!

Congrats, guys!

PS- I'll save the smart aleck comment on "holes needing to be filled!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I appreciate every member who participated in the admin threads here and on the other site. You guys gave a lot of great recommendations and reasons for them. There were a lot of great options mentioned, but we can only pick so many. 

There are still a couple of openings to be filled, and they will be soon. But for now, I couldn't be more pleased with these additions. Hope everyone agrees!
thank you for giving us all a home!
Congratz to those who are helping and chosen.

If you need another Moderator. I can help out.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:32 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Congrats, guys!

:angry:

LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:32 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Congrats, guys!

You should show some respect. The proper way to do so is to bow to them facing the other way.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Thanks SO MUCH for Setting up this board. I've been out of the loop (working in Japan for a few months) so I just heard about all this today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 07:00 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Thanks SO MUCH for Setting up this board.  I've been out of the loop (working in Japan for a few months) so I just heard about all this today.

Yeah Bonnie, it sucks that the board over there is shutting down, but what this community of fans has done in basically 2 and a half days...as far as making this site a reality...has been incredible! 

Glad you made it over. BTW, how the hell is it in Japan? I've always wanted to go there someday.
Reply/Quote
Congrats! All well deserved! As many have said, thanks holic!
Reply/Quote
Great choices and thanks guys for helping keep this thing going.
Reply/Quote
Fine choices.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Very happy to announce that Benton has agreed to become an Admin. Great addition to the staff!
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 08:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Very happy to announce that Benton has agreed to become an Admin. Great addition to the staff!

Agreed. Level headed poster. Congrats
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
YeeHaw! Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 08:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Very happy to announce that Benton has agreed to become an Admin. Great addition to the staff!

Awesome.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I can't become a mod no matter what website I'm on Sad

Congrats to BD and benton tho yo
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 08:58 PM)eoxyod Wrote: I can't become a mod no matter what website I'm on Sad

Congrats to BD and benton tho yo

'Preciate that. Oh wait.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 'Preciate that. Oh wait.

Hehe, I'm happy for you too. I didn't see your name on there
Reply/Quote
:blush:
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Great choices and thanks to everyone putting in work
Reply/Quote