Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEELERS at BENGALS PREDICTIONS
23-21 Steelers. Randy misses a FG early on that will be the difference.

I don't know if you degenerate rounders and grifters have been taking notice, but Ive been nailing these predictions this year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Mervin Bengals just don't match up well with the Steelers for some reason. It might be scheme related. Dalton has always been great at "taking what's there". Against the Steelers, not much is there. Palmer was just as bad against the Steelers. 4-8 record with a 76.7 rating. 14 picks in 12 games.

They take away what we're good at on offense, run it down our throat, wear down our defense and win time of possession. There is no margin for error on offense or defense. Sound familiar? Plenty of teams have been beating us this year using the Steelers' formula. It's also how we've played in pretty much every playoff game. Can't run, can't stop the run, lose TOP and lose the game.

Prediction?

Bengals- 16
Steelers- 30
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
35-6 Stoolers. Sick

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: 35-6 Stoolers. Sick

Two FGs or missed PAT?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Two FGs or missed PAT?

Missed PAT of course! Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
No way in hell the Bengals win this game.
Primetime against the team we hate the worst.
It will be business as usual for Mike Brown and crew.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 03:42 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: No way in hell the Bengals win this game.
Primetime against the team we hate the worst.
It will be business as usual for Mike Brown and crew.

Yeah Steelers fans will fill the stadium and buy beer and hot dogs.  Wtf does he care?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I predict a lot of clapping from Marvin on the sidelines and the look of frustration

[Image: TCwvMmY.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 03:56 PM)GodFather Wrote: I predict a lot of clapping from Marvin on the sidelines and the look of frustration

[Image: TCwvMmY.jpg]

Is that Radio?? No actually Radio had some intelligence....
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: 35-6 Stoolers. Sick

This, or something close!  I will not watch.  I told my son I would watch the Eagles if they make it to the Super Bowl.  I'm struggling with that promise because I think the NFL will get it's dream matchup of Pats/Steelers AFC matchup, and, sadly I made a vow NOT to watch ANY games of either team!!  

Decisions, decisions!  Bang Head
Reply/Quote
What's going to be will be, and I agree it probably won't be a win. I'll be happy if the Bengals don't do anything stupid in retaliation for the Stealers being the Stealers.
Reply/Quote
We definitely lay on the weak side of this matchup. However, as long as we hit nastier than the steelers do, I will walk away satisfied.

Bengals 10
Steelers 38

Reply/Quote
Steelers are going to beat us harder than the unwanted red headed step child once again. Hope I'm wrong.

PIT-38
CIN-13
Reply/Quote
The Steelers figure this is the last time they’ll face Marvin as head coach of the Bengals and say goodbye to him with another ass-whupping.

Steelers 34
Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
Getting our run game going against the Browns definately makes me think we have a chance. Just have to keep up
the aggressive directional run blocking. Still think we lose cause Marv is still HC but it should be close and we might be
able to pull it out but the refs will screw us you know this. Happens almost every game we play them.

Steelers - 31
Bengals - 27

Like i said, we could pull out a win but i just cannot believe it until i see it with Marv as the HC.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 10:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: I bet you're all looking forward to watching the Squealers out there with their 'on camera celebrations' and their patented cutesy bullshit.. huh? Adorable, huh? Ya just wanna give em a big ol hug, eh?

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Steelers by 20. Some of y’all are Charlie Brown getting Lucie’d all over again.
Reply/Quote
We're on to Chicago.

[Image: bill-belichick-patriots.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Everything is stacked against Marvin lead Bengal teams here, everything !

What does ML have two wins at PBS against the Steelers, check. Marvin's prime time record is pathetic, check.

This is pretty much a season deciding game, Marvin led teams fold regularly, check. Bengals are Steelers b%$^ch, check.

Steelers: 31

Bengals: 6

Hope I'm wrong !
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis....check.

Primetime game....check.

Playing Big Brother Steelers....check.

Steelers 31
Bengals 13

Loss....check.
Reply/Quote