Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEELERS at BENGALS PREDICTIONS
The only way the Bengals win this game is for it to be ugly. I think it will be. Both teams will play horrible. Maybe even some rain. Bengals 23 Steelers 22
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
In addition to it being prime time, Ben always owns us at PBS. It’ll be ugly.

We probably lose by at least 3 scores.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 10:48 AM)Sweetness Wrote: There's nothing about Ben this year to indicate he's still better than Andy. 

He wins. He wins big games. He wins in prime time.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 01:36 PM)Utts Wrote: He wins. He wins big games. He wins in prime time.

At the risk of another 'dress down', of course if I get one it will be well deserved and from the best, Ben has benefited from his elusiveness and is in an organization that has been the most consistent in the NFL for the last 40 years.

I also agree with Terry Bradshaw that Tomlin is an above average coach, but not good or great. With the talent he's had that team should win the AFC North and appear in the AFC Title game MOST, not ALL, MOST of the time!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
shitheads 17
Reply/Quote
We will be up 17 point by halftime and lose the game by 10 points.

27-17 Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Welp, I go into every game confident they’ll win. Have since the 80’s.
With that said, Puck Fittsburgh!!! (Because they pretty much own us).
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Steelers 30
Bengals 3
Reply/Quote
We'll start off fast, mabye get an early lead, and be competitive until sometime in the 4th quarter. In the end, we lose by more than two possessions: Steelers 34-Bengals 24. I just hope we hit hard, clean, & often, make them earn everything!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 01:52 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: At the risk of another 'dress down', of course if I get one it will be well deserved and from the best, Ben has benefited from his elusiveness and is in an organization that has been the most consistent in the NFL for the last 40 years.

I also agree with Terry Bradshaw that Tomlin is an above average coach, but not good or great. With the talent he's had that team should win the AFC North and appear in the AFC Title game MOST, not ALL, MOST of the time!

So that means Bill Cowher is an average coach.   Tomlin >>Cowher
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 10:19 PM)upstateBengal Wrote: We'll start off fast, mabye get an early lead, and be competitive until sometime in the 4th quarter. In the end, we lose by more than two possessions: Steelers 34-Bengals 24. I just hope we hit hard, clean, & often, make them earn everything!

Agree somewhat but I think it will be worse.

The Bengals will come out and kinda,sorta play with the Steelers in the first few possessions. We'll kick a couple field goals they'll put 10 or 13 on the board. Then late in the 2nd quarter the implosion will begin ! Fumble, interception, Merv ball with 3 minutes to go and the Steelers will force a punt with one minute to go and drive down and score a TD, rout on.

We'll go scoreless in 2nd half, perhaps get a field goal ? We'll lose like 35 to 6 or 9.

Wash, rinse, repeat Steelers loss at PBS. Merv's legacy lives on tail tucked between legs.
Reply/Quote
Initial thought was:

Squealers - 31
Bengals    - 10

Looks like after reading the posts, that I'm right in the ballpark with several other folks...Sure hope I'm wrong, though!
Reply/Quote
31-10 Stoolers Sad
Reply/Quote
One of two things will happen:

First scenario (which I doubt will happen due to the National audience and the steelers need for attention, especially Piggy): steelers show up flat and sleep walk through three-and-a-half quarters to rally as the warrior shook off an early INT to win it in the final seconds on a bomb to Antonio Brown after Dre fell down: Final Score: Bengals 19, assbags 20.

The second, and much more likely scenario is the steelers show up ready, Marv has his team in full-on sleepwalking mode just trying not to lose the game by throwing a pass more than 4 yards and the Bengals get held, smacked, and bullied in to a 31-10 beat down.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 10:55 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah if you switch teams with Brown and AJ, AJ may come out on top.  

Why not just allow our guys to hold?  Dalton and Green put up ridiculous numbers when given time.  However, that is very rare.  

I have said it once, and I will say it again:  When given time, Dalton picks teams apart.  I would rather have a really good offensive line (and an OC with a scheme from at least the 20th century) than weapons like AJ that just go wasted.  I think pretty good WRs could do the job if Dalton had more time.

No, I am not saying trade AJ.  I am saying don't draft more weapons (they would just sit anyways) until you address both lines.  
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 03:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah Steelers fans will fill the stadium and buy beer and hot dogs.  Wtf does he care?

They accept food stamps?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 01:36 PM)Utts Wrote: He wins. He wins big games. He wins in prime time.

He wins in the courtroom by settling before he can lose.  If Mike Vick could serve two years for killing dogs (and he is a complete scumbag for that), it amazes me how Piggy rapes two women (that is since college) and pays them off with SEVEN FIGURE SETTLEMENTS and avoids not only jail time, but has a shorter suspension than guys that menaced or (reportedly Zeke) shoved down a woman.  Don't mistake what I am saying, there is no violence to women that is acceptable but what is a worse crime?  And somehow, this shitbag never gets that stuff brought up while Burfict is a menace to society and should be out of the game.  SMFH!
Reply/Quote
After about 30 posts of steeler victory predictions, there were a grand total of three that pick the Bengals, with one delusional or sarcastic prediction of a 30 point Bengal victory. Maybe he was thinking it was the Browns week when that was last week.

And who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Hope is destroyed. Nice job, Marv.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 08:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: After about 30 posts of steeler victory predictions, there were a grand total of three that pick the Bengals, with one delusional or sarcastic prediction of a 30 point Bengal victory.  Maybe he was thinking it was the Browns week when that was last week.  

And who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Hope is destroyed.  Nice job, Marv.

To bad we have to stick with the O-linemen we drafted even if they suck huh ?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 10:24 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: To bad we have to stick with the O-linemen we drafted even if they suck huh ?

Do they?  Or are they capable but not well coached and is the scheme doomed to fail?  It seemed like we didn't hate Ogbuehi in limited action at RT at the end of his first season.  I remember being quite excited about his future.
Reply/Quote