Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEELERS at BENGALS PREDICTIONS
(11-30-2017, 09:27 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Do they?  Or are they capable but not well coached and is the scheme doomed to fail?  It seemed like we didn't hate Ogbuehi in limited action at RT at the end of his first season.  I remember being quite excited about his future.

Sorry SHRacer, I remember it quite differently.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Steelers by 14
Reply/Quote
Let's see....

Prime Time Game -- Check
Marvin Lewis is the coach -- Check
Fighting for our Playoff lives -- Check
Steelers -- Check
Flag happy referee squad (Walt Anderson) -- Check

What could go wrong?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 10:18 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Let's see....

Prime Time Game -- Check
Steelers -- Check
Flag happy referee squad (Walt Anderson)  -- Check

What could go wrong?

As long as the refs go "flag happy" on the Offensive holding that the Steelers will be doing THE WHOLE GAME, then I'm fine with it.
Reply/Quote
Squelers 35
Bengals 16
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We win by 1, but the league in its infinite wisdom decides for the first time that we shouldn't have won just because one of the refs got something in his eye and they change the outcome two days later and reward the squeelers with a 6.25 point victory.. Also a first with a partial score..  Pittsburgh 20.25 Cincinnati (just leave the number off)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 10:18 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Let's see....

Prime Time Game -- Check
Steelers -- Check
Flag happy referee squad (Walt Anderson)  -- Check

What could go wrong?

Yeah.....as much as I hate the Steelers and want a win....this game is just a pure deathtrap for us.

Steelers win this one. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals lose the game and Steelers lose 2 or 3 key people for the year hurting their playoff run.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 12:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Bengals lose the game and Steelers lose 2 or 3 key people for the year hurting their playoff run.

I’d take that trade off.

Reply/Quote
The Steelers have won their last 10 prime time games, including 6 by 20 or more points. 

Maybe they're due for a letdown after a very good stretch.

The Bengals are just 3-7 in their last 10 prime time games, but the last 6 losses are by a combined 17 points. 

Maybe they're on the verge of a signature win under the lights.

I may be just looking for reasons to be optimistic despite the home record versus the Steelers and the overall prime time record. I usually have very, very little confidence when this game is at PBS - and for good reason - but I feel like this one has the makings of an upset.

I'm gonna predict:

Bengals   23
Steelers   21
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 08:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He wins in the courtroom by settling before he can lose.  If Mike Vick could serve two years for killing dogs (and he is a complete scumbag for that), it amazes me how Piggy rapes two women (that is since college) and pays them off with SEVEN FIGURE SETTLEMENTS and avoids not only jail time, but has a shorter suspension than guys that menaced or (reportedly Zeke) shoved down a woman.  Don't mistake what I am saying, there is no violence to women that is acceptable but what is a worse crime?  And somehow, this shitbag never gets that stuff brought up while Burfict is a menace to society and should be out of the game.  SMFH!

What does that have to do with who is better, Andy or Ben? Ben will be inducted into the HOF. Andy will visit the HOF. 
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 10:46 PM)Utts Wrote: What does that have to do with who is better, Andy or Ben? Ben will be inducted into the HOF. Andy will visit the HOF. 

It was in response to the guy being a "winner" and although he may win on the football field (largely because of the team around him...Dalton would never win a Super Bowl, let alone a playoff game with a 21 quarterback ranking...he (Piggy) is a disgusting human being.  But, yes, he wins football games.  
Reply/Quote