Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals***
the avocado has awaken.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: None of them were bad calls, except the decision to go for it on fourth down.  Just bad execution.

I would have passed it on 2nd down. 4th down the announcer said the play call was bad as the linebacker had coverage on Perine, who broke out right, causing the linebacker to move left and into the passing lane to break up the pass to chase. I would have punted tho, pinned them deep and kept momentum.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:58 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It takes a while for the team to settle down. I'm not too worried yet

Agreed.  I just would prefer they drop the Hulk Hogan act and stop getting down before they make a comeback.  
Reply/Quote
Avocados! Great sign
Reply/Quote
Maybe Burrow should have paid more attention to reads and accuracy than dressing up flashy...
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:59 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: I didn’t like the call to go for it on 4th. We just stopped them 3 and out. Punt and pin them back and let the sack boys get after it

Exactly
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 09:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Agreed.  I just would prefer they drop the Hulk Hogan act and stop getting down before they make a comeback.  

I concur........brother!
Reply/Quote
Delay?

Should've called the false start!
Reply/Quote
Old Man Whitworth.
Reply/Quote
Nice series, D. Now let's tie this damn thing up.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
D doing it's job let's GO JOE

Reply/Quote
Great job D!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 09:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: Maybe Burrow should have paid more attention to reads and accuracy than dressing up flashy...

Yeah, he probably spent too much time worrying about his wardrobe.  That's the problem.
Reply/Quote
Good job defense!
Reply/Quote
Nice tackle!
Reply/Quote
Nice return. Let's get rolling!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Nice punt return
Reply/Quote
Good return.