Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints @ Bengals Predictions
Da Saint's be like

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 07:10 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals D is one of the worst. New Orleans offense is one of the best. Also, AJ Green will be out. This could be a repeat of the Kansas City arse whooping. Saints 35 Bengals 10

Brees has only been sacked like 9 times all year too...
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 07:59 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Can't believe all the doubters here.

Bengals are coming off a bye week AND are at home. They have had time to rest and get ready for next Sunday. Even if AJ is missing, having this extra time will give Lazor and Dalton more time to formulate a winning strategy. The defense should regroup and bounce back.

Saints win 38-21

Drugs are bad...Have you seen the way Marvin’s teams play after a bye ?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:20 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Stop exaggerating. They'll score no more than 70.

I'll say 63  Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:16 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I heard someone on Mo Egger's show last week say that the Bengals could have a chance against the Saints because they aren't so good outdoors in the winter. With that said I hope there's a foot of snow next Sunday. Even so it will probably only be 42-17 Saints.

Mostly sunny and 46  Sad 

Even with a Snowmageddon and a healthy AJ, I still don't know how we would hang with Nawlins.  

Big Easy  41
Big Queasy 20 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Drugs are bad...Have you seen the way Marvin’s teams play after a bye ?

You gotta read his whole post.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Drugs are bad...Have you seen the way Marvin’s teams play after a bye ?

He predicted a Bengal loss? Go to bed Trademark. Shhh, shh. Goodnight.

Reply/Quote
Heard the Saints aren’t even bringing their punter to Cincinnati for the game. But in all serious no AJ Green and this defense vs Bress won’t be pretty.

Saints 48
Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
Is AJ definitely out?
Reply/Quote
Saints 51
Bengals 10
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:45 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Heard the Saints aren’t even bringing their punter to Cincinnati for the game. But in all serious no AJ Green and this defense vs Bress won’t be pretty.

Saints 48
Bengals 13

LOL  +rep
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we at least keep Thomas out of the end zone so I don’t have to see another TD celebration as painful as the one I just witnessed.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hopefully the Saints have a let down after this win vs the Rams.
Reply/Quote
The good news is the Saints gave up 391 yards in passing today.

That's it for the good news.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
If Green is a no go, I really don't see any scenarios where the Bengals come out on top. Even with Green we'd have to be 10 point underdogs in this game.

Reply/Quote
Saints 48-17
Reply/Quote
With Drew Brees and no AJ Green it could get very messy quickly and not suited for the weak stomached fans.

But praying the Saints come out flat with Bengals winning turnover battle and becoming a trap game for Saints.

Bengals squeak by 27-26

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Kamara us going to have a monster of a game with 3 touchdowns. Drew passes for 3. Bengals offense has nothing to give except a steady diet of Mixon runs. Maybe a good helping of shovelcat. Perhaps 1 touchdown and 2 field goals. 42-13 saints.

Sent from my N9517 using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
We're playing them at home. I hope it's wet, cold, and nasty. Not Brees weather, which is inside a dome weather. I predict an upset. 28-24 Bengals.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
My Cerebral prediction is Saints 34 and Bengals 17.

My Heart prediction (or delusional fan prediction) is the Bengals defense shows up, especially on the defensive front and create havoc and turnovers. Bates et al. will create 5 turnovers to keep the game close and Mixon runs them to victory. Burfict is the difference maker this game. Bengals wins a statement game.

Bengals 31
Saints 27.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote