Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints @ Bengals Predictions
Bengals win this. Write it down in ink.
Reply/Quote
Saints 48 Bengals 20.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:34 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: After watching the Saints opening drive against the Rams it will be the Chiefs game 2.0

saints 41,bungles 10 if lucky.And the news will be oh our team is lacking all their top players,guess what,Brees would beat you if you had the army out there.the bungles coaches do not know how to plan to beat a top team.they are clueless,thank you very much marvin lewis and all your goofy coaches,so tired of all thelosing year after year after year.Its insane !!!!!!!! Cool Sad Cry
Reply/Quote
Saints have a few mishaps.

Fat Randy nails two FGs through the uprights.

Saints only win 31-13.

The D earns nickname "The Huffins N' Puffins".
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Saints are NOT better than the Steelers

Bengals only loss so far in THE JUNGLE was that last second drive by Steelers

If Bengals can play Steelers down to last seconds in THE JUNGLE, they can with Saints also

I've noticed over the years if you get Saints out of New Orleans on the road, they can be beaten

Unlike Steelers game, Bengals win this one in last seconds. Bengals go to 6-3 and 4-1 in THE JUNGLE. 3-1 against NFC South.

It might even help if it is Ohio November cold and rainy Sunday. Southern teams and Dome teams don't like that weather and Saints are both. I only wish it could be snow and ice bowl weather for this warm weather indoor basketball dome team. The prediction for Saturday is it doesn't get out of the 30's. Let's have that Sunday as well.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This isn’t gonna be fun
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
34-31 Bengals.

Don't expect many punts in this one. Bengals are Saints are tied for last at 22 forced punts at the halfway point. How bad is 22? Bengals forced 81 all of last year.
Reply/Quote
Bloodbath.

45-14 Saints
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
With AJ out our chances are slim. The ball will have to bounce our way a lot for us to come out with a W. We'll have to play mistake free and catch a couple big breaks !

And while I'll be praying for the football gods to smile on us with my heart my head says:

Bengals: 26
Saints: 34

The Bengals can't pull their three 3 and outs act in the 3rd qtr. and have any chance
Reply/Quote
Wasn't it the week after the infamous loss to the Browns that the Bengals went to New Orleans as big underdogs and beat them at their place?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The Bengals keep it closer than what the experts think.  not sure what the actually Vegas line is on the game, but I feel confident enough to bet we cover the spread.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
On a specific note, I say that Ross or Tate does something in garbage time that gets our hopes up about his potential going forward.
Reply/Quote
Saints - 44
Bengals - 41

Until this Defense shows something i cannot see them slowing one of the best Offenses in the league down.

But if the D shows something i could see us making a run at the Playoffs, just have to see it first.
Reply/Quote
44-10 Saints

I might get to change my sig pic.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 12:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: On a specific note, I say that Ross or Tate does something in garbage time that gets our hopes up about his potential going forward.

Unless Boyd has 200 yards receiving or Dalton throws for 89 yards...someone will catch passes.
Reply/Quote
52-13 Saints win blowout
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
My hope?

Bengals 27
Saints 24

Reality? Marv and his merry band of d-bag coaches will come out trying to kill the clock at the start of the game. They won't attack, they will sit back and hope the Saints make mistakes...which won't happen. Once Saints open up a 17-0 lead, the Bengals will try to open it up, but fall right in to the hands of their pass rush. Start slow (again) and get killed (again)....groundhog day with any good team:

Saints 35
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 08:14 PM)motoarch Wrote: Bengals win this.  Write it down in ink.

I certainly hope you're correct.
Reply/Quote
https://www.facebook.com/NFL/videos/bengals-vs-saints-2006-ocho-cincos-190-yard-day/724710371239119/
12 years ago... Bengals vs Saints... Chad Johnson 190 yards... 31-16 Bengals.
Reply/Quote