Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints @ Bengals Predictions
(11-04-2018, 01:28 PM)motoarch Wrote: 34-23 bengals

Saints will destroy this bengals defense and that will cause the offense to whither.I could easily see a 41 to 10 score.This so called bengals team has no answer for a great team like the saints.Andy Dalton is a very good qb,but he is not a great leader and he is not a great qb.those only come around once a decade and our franchise will not pay the bucks for a superstar.To win it all,you MUST have a superstar playing qb.I could easily see the steelers winning this division and going to the big dance.I so hope not as I am a die-hard Bengals fan for 48 years,but I know what I see and I see a struggling team to win any game.After they get their shorts handed to them this coming sunday,they will pack it in.Marvin will be gone after 2018 and Bill Lazor will the the next head coach and things will not change much at all.Cincy has earned the title as the worst franchise in all of sports history.Its so sad,and I feel really bad for all the long suffering Bengals fans. Sick Sad Cry
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 07:44 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Saints will destroy this bengals defense and that will cause the offense to whither.I could easily see a 41 to 10 score.This so called bengals team has no answer for a great team like the saints.Andy Dalton is a very good qb,but he is not a great leader and he is not a great qb.those only come around once a decade and our franchise will not pay the bucks for a superstar.To win it all,you MUST have a superstar playing qb.I could easily see the steelers winning this division and going to the big dance.I so hope not as I am a die-hard Bengals fan for 48 years,but I know what I see and I see a struggling team to win any game.After they get their shorts handed to them this coming sunday,they will pack it in.Marvin will be gone after 2018 and Bill Lazor will the the next head coach and things will not change much at all.Cincy has earned the title as the worst franchise in all of sports history.Its so sad,and I feel really bad for all the long suffering Bengals fans. Sick Sad Cry

Ironically, your feeling bad for Bengal fans does not prevent you from constantly rubbing their noses in it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 07:44 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Saints will destroy this bengals defense and that will cause the offense to whither.I could easily see a 41 to 10 score.This so called bengals team has no answer for a great team like the saints.Andy Dalton is a very good qb,but he is not a great leader and he is not a great qb.those only come around once a decade and our franchise will not pay the bucks for a superstar.To win it all,you MUST have a superstar playing qb.I could easily see the steelers winning this division and going to the big dance.I so hope not as I am a die-hard Bengals fan for 48 years,but I know what I see and I see a struggling team to win any game.After they get their shorts handed to them this coming sunday,they will pack it in.Marvin will be gone after 2018 and Bill Lazor will the the next head coach and things will not change much at all.Cincy has earned the title as the worst franchise in all of sports history.Its so sad,and I feel really bad for all the long suffering Bengals fans. Sick Sad Cry

I don't see the Steelers getting past the Pats. Steelers need to hope the Pats get beat before they have to play them.
Reply/Quote
Saints will kill us. Hoping for high scoring. I have Brees , On my fantasy Team.
Reply/Quote
This team has no direction, no leadership, and no heart....And now it looks like they also have no AJ Green. I don’t think that home field advantage and the hope that the saints come in hungover is going to get it done.

Saints - 45

Bengals - 13
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 01:29 PM)HuDey Wrote: This team has no direction, no leadership, and no heart....And now it looks like they also have no AJ Green. I don’t think that home field advantage and the hope that the saints come in hungover is going to get it done.

Saints - 45

Bengals - 13

The first is probably true, the second doesn't seem true at all and the third is just a bullshit lie.  You don't have four come from behind wins without heart.  Shame on you.  There's enough actual bad without having to fabricate more.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 01:40 PM)McC Wrote: The first is probably true, the second doesn't seem true at all and the third is just a bullshit lie.  You don't have four come from behind wins without heart.  Shame on you.  There's enough actual bad without having to fabricate more.

You beat me to it. "No Heart".... Are you F'n kidding me!!!
Reply/Quote
Saints 45-17
Reply/Quote
The Saints are legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Bengals are badly beat up. I see the Saints putting up at least 35, unfortunately.

Saints - 38

Bengals - 20
Reply/Quote
I see no scenario where the Bengals win this game.

45-10 Who-Dat.
Reply/Quote
45-10 Saints

Kansas City Redux.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 01:40 PM)McC Wrote: The first is probably true, the second doesn't seem true at all and the third is just a bullshit lie.  You don't have four come from behind wins without heart.  Shame on you.  There's enough actual bad without having to fabricate more.

You’re probably right, but they appear to not have heart often enough to create the illusion that no heart exists.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 03:24 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I see no scenario where the Bengals win this game.

45-10 Who-Dat.

The only scenario is the hope of "Any given Sunday"
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
42-17 Saints
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Bold prediction: John Ross catches a garbage time TD from Jeff Driskel.
Reply/Quote
33 to 21 Saints , we will score on them.. have them kick some field goals to keep the score reasonable.. they are healthy and playing very well on offense but their defense still giving up points. I see us going with Mixon and Gio a bit more running and looking for them out of backfield for scores
Reply/Quote
I would like to think that an upset of the Saints is realistic, but reality itself tells me otherwise, at least at this moment in time.

Saints 44
Bengals 23
Reply/Quote
if we get back Gio and John Ross thats a big help.
but they dont play defense.
but its a home game and any given Sunday.
Bengals 27 Saints 24.
Reply/Quote
I can't see a scenario where our defense makes enough stops to hold up its end. I also don't see a scenario where our offense scores enough points to hold up its end without AJ.

Both units have to play well on the same day and we haven't seen much of that and neither unit will be able to carry the other. The Bengals might even stay in it for awhile but not for four quarters.

Bottom line, imo, our guys can come out and play their guts out and it still won't be enough. The gap is too big and we just don't have the man power.

Reply/Quote
No AJ. No answer for Brees, Kamara, Thomas. No bueno.
Saints 41
Bengals 23
Reply/Quote