BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
WILSON
HUBBARD
READER
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Fran Game Game Ball
Joe Shiesty had that look on him today
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow showed when healthy and mobile, almost unstoppable. His runs were huge. So many had great game. This was a well coached team who was well prepared coming off a bye week. Zac and staff deserve game balls. SF is a very good defense, but our offense shredded them.

BTW..........please Bengals go out a TE

Hunter Henry
Logan Thomas

I think we could either one for a 6th round pick and sure there are others as well.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hard to pick seriously everyone looked good. I think this is that cliche game where the team gets the gb.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: My vote for “Other” goes to Germaine Pratt. His interception of Brock Purdy near the goal line was critical to stopping the 49ers’ momentum.

We get it Mr. “Defense wins championships.” You really like that side of the ball. LOL

But when a QB carves up one of the best defenses in the league, and completes 80 something % of his passes it’s ok to give him the game ball.

Especially against a team that just does not lose at home.

Reply/Quote
Joe just took over the game.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'll give it to Mixon. This is what happens when you give Burrow and these weapons a legit running game. An unstoppable offense. That can only be stopped by redzone fumbles

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Burrow.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Burrow, and Burrow is so back we should already be thinking of what he's going to say after he pisses off most of the USA by making Taylor Swift cry.
Reply/Quote
Voting a QB usually tends to be an easy way out of actually thinking about an award, like MVP and such. Here, it is clear cut win for Burrow.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
It can only be Burrow. I’ve mentioned I don’t often vote for him because it’s not really fair. The QB will always be the most visible and have the biggest chance to affect game outcomes.

But tonight, despite all that, it’s Burrow.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:44 PM)Synric Wrote: Voted but I want to shout out the Bengals had 1 penalty against them. That was huge entire team stuff.

And that 1 penalty was BS, nowhere near the knees.. Yet Burrow gets clubbed in the head a few times and nothing.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I'll give it to Mixon. This is what happens when you give Burrow and these weapons a legit running game. An unstoppable offense. That can only be stopped by redzone fumbles

Mixon is easily my runner up. He looked 6 years younger today.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I went with Burrow, today was all about him and he stood tall! Mixon was on fire too!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:13 PM)sandwedge Wrote: And that 1 penalty was BS, nowhere near the knees.. Yet Burrow gets clubbed in the head a few times and nothing.

I wouldn’t call it bs, it was pretty much a textbook call by the rule. I just don’t know what guys are supposed to do on some of those plays.

Reply/Quote
I voted Burrow. But Pratt & Wilson had the plays that turned the tide. Mixon & Chase were also good. The run game was good, best all year. Nice to see Highins have a good day. They forgot about Boyd after the first quarter, but he was good early. Another TD for Yoshi. Irwin had a couple catches. Only 1 penalty (and that was highly questionable).

Still have to get Irv straightened out. SS is still iffy. We have to do a better job on TEs and tackling the QB.

But that is a big win. Another big one next week. Somehow we are only 1 loss behind the 4 division leaders, with 3 on the schedule (Balt, Jax, KC).

The last drive by the O that ended with Mixon's TD was fantastic. Put the game away.

Sitting 9th at the moment due to losing the TB with Cleveland, Pitt, and NYJ. But we can jump the Bills with a win next week.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We get it Mr. “Defense wins championships.” You really like that side of the ball. LOL

But when a QB carves up one of the best defenses in the league, and completes 80 something % of his passes it’s ok to give him the game ball.

Especially against a team that just does not lose at home.

Yeah they do. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Easy choice - It's Burrow. He's 100% back.

Going under center was beautiful and hopefully opened their eyes that is the way to go.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:08 PM)Destro Wrote: Voting a QB usually tends to be an easy way out of actually thinking about an award, like MVP and such. Here, it is clear cut win for Burrow.

Agreed. This is my first time voting Burrow all year and rarely do in general. This may be the best game he's played considering his accuracy, poise, and the big runs he made.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow, and Burrow is so back we should already be thinking of what he's going to say after he pisses off most of the USA by making Taylor Swift cry.

Just as long as he doesn't date her.  It can be hard to resist the siren song of the billionaire older woman, even if they will release an album about you afterward.    
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Voted Burrow for his great game. Back to himself.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote