BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
WILSON
HUBBARD
READER
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Fran Game Game Ball
Lot of worthy performances but Burrow had God Mode activated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just as long as he doesn't date her.  It can be hard to resist the siren song of the billionaire older woman, even if they will release an album about you afterward.    

I'm not all that familiar with what she does, but even if she does write songs about her exes what is she going to say about Burrow?  He had a bad calf for 3 games once?  I guess she could make that into a platinum album given how popular she is, but still.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Burrow, but great game for Mixon, as well.
Reply/Quote
Such a good overall team performance with game balls that could've gone to many people. I had to go Burrow. He had an unbelievable performance. Although the runs are certainly needed at times I could do without him taking unnecessary hits. Those defenders were definitely trying to get some licks in on him.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just as long as he doesn't date her.  It can be hard to resist the siren song of the billionaire older woman, even if they will release an album about you afterward.    

Burrow’s already spoken for. Don’t be surprised if he’s engaged and they haven’t made it public yet. 
Reply/Quote
One of the best games of Burrow’s career.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not all that familiar with what she does, but even if she does write songs about her exes what is she going to say about Burrow?  He had a bad calf for 3 games once?  I guess she could make that into a platinum album given how popular she is, but still.

Fortunately, that will be Kelce's problem.  And, God help him if all eleventy-billion Swifties turn on him.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 10:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Fortunately, that will be Kelce's problem.  And, God help him if all eleventy-billion Swifties turn on him.  

I think he'll be fine, I think the NFL may panic a bit if their sudden mainstream appeal turns sour.
Reply/Quote
Not sure if it’s been posted here but this type of play is what you look back on and say that it saved your season. Just s guy giving his all and refusing to quit. I’m still in awe.

"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
I heard Irv got one but fumbled it away.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 09:27 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Easy choice - It's Burrow.  He's 100% back.

Going under center was beautiful and hopefully opened their eyes that is the way to go.

They couldn't go under center because of Burrow's calf. I'm sure we will see both sets a lot this year.
Reply/Quote
Zac was Oprah-like today...you get a game ball, you get a game ball, everyone gets a game ball

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Have to go with Burrow today. Shout out to the OTs especially Orlando Brown.
Kept Bosa pretty much in check all day.
Reply/Quote
Joe for sure! Did his best John Wick impression today.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Game ball to Joe Burrow
with a
Tip of the hat to the O'line.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Burrow elbow injury is something to keep an eye on.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 11:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Game ball to Joe Burrow
with a
Tip of the hat to the O'line.

Pollack was fired up on the sideline today. He was loving it.

It was nice to hear Romo speak so highly of him. I guess there’s a few of us (besides Zac and I) that actually do like the guy, and think he’s a good coach. LOL

Reply/Quote
Haven't voted Burrow in a minute. #feelsgoodman

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 10:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Fortunately, that will be Kelce's problem.  And, God help him if all eleventy-billion Swifties turn on him.  
Today, somewhere in that Denver / KC game they posted a live graphic of Kelce's numbers when Not-So-Swift attends games and when she doesn't and my 79 year old father rolls his eyes, throws his hands up and yells out "WHO THE ____ CARES? ARE THEY SERIOUS WITH THIS?!"

I just laughed and laughed. Couldn't agree more pops!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 11:46 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Today, somewhere in that Denver / KC  game they posted a live graphic of Kelce's numbers when Not-So-Swift attends games and when she doesn't and my 79 year old father rolls his eyes, throws his hands up and yells out "WHO THE ____ CARES? ARE THEY SERIOUS WITH THIS?!"

I just laughed and laughed. Couldn't agree more pops!

I agree, but you know what's worse? You can't watch a game now without watching about 10 different Travis Kelce commercials, all of a sudden he's the man.
Reply/Quote