BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
WILSON
HUBBARD
READER
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Fran Game Game Ball
(10-29-2023, 09:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow, and Burrow is so back we should already be thinking of what he's going to say after he pisses off most of the USA by making Taylor Swift cry.

My daughter and I were listening to the Kid Cudi song he named after Joe. I said “I bet Mahommes doesn’t have a song named after him.” She, without missing a beat, says “No, but Kelce will after Taylor Swift dumps him.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 11:57 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I agree, but you know what's worse? You can't watch a game now without watching about 10 different Travis Kelce commercials, all of a sudden he's the man.
I actually get a kick out of the uncut MaAuto commercial. That's it.

Please don't throw anything at me. I can't help that I'm easily amused!
Reply/Quote
Had to go with Burrow. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Also another TD by Iosivas and it was another smart play by Yoshi to boot. I love seeing receivers show awareness and actually make the QBs job easier.
Reply/Quote
Mixon ran like a rock and ran the fastest I ever seen him.... something motivated him in this game... maybe having 4 RBs?
Reply/Quote
Burrow is back! Who Dey
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
This was an extremely fun game to watch, and my stream performed well all the way through. The most important play of the game was the Germaine Pratt interception because (I believe) the 9ers were set to go tie the score. Instead, it led to a Bengal's TD. Joe was in "God mode" like someone else said, but it was a total team victory too and sort of like the Buffalo playoff game.
Reply/Quote
As good as Joey B was, and how nice it was to see the offense playing up to their potential, in my eyes the game ball should go to another Bengal. Jermaine Pratt, "Playoff P" as some writer has dubbed him, came through with the clutch plays down the stretch that killed the SF comeback momentum and helped seal the deal for the team.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Cordell Volson and now I wait for all the venomous hate to be thrown my way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 08:00 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Cordell Volson and now I wait for all the venomous hate to be thrown my way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm also a Volson fan, it has been nice to see him string together a few games of stronger, steady play.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
What’s crazy was this could’ve been 41-17. Left some points off the board. We were miles better today.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The boys dominated on both sides of the LOS today and it shouldn't have been as "close" as it was. So who gets the 9ers Game Ball:

JOE BURROW: 283 passing yards, 43 Rushing Yards, 3 TDs, 134 QBR

JOE MIXON: 87 Rushing Yards, 23 Receiving Yards, 1 TD

JA'MAR CHASE: 10 catches, 100 yards, 1 TD

LOGAN WILSON: 11 tackles, 1 INT, 2 PDs

SAM HUBBARD: 6 tackles, 1 sack

DJ READER: Shut down the interior running game

Whenever we do one of these, I always think to myself:  "Who was the best outside of Joe Burrow", because he is almost always the best.   

I went with Mixon.  He had such a presence and toughness.  Looked explosive.  He also had some nice blocking in blitz pickup.  

If the offense can stay this balanced (or maybe even more balanced?), they will be a very tough out for any NFL team.
Reply/Quote
Joe got my vote. 28/32 passing....that's 87.5 percent. What we saw was very rare.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:44 PM)Synric Wrote: Voted but I want to shout out the Bengals had 1 penalty against them. That was huge entire team stuff.

That penalty was suspect as hell. They played a penalty-free game IMO.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 08:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Whenever we do one of these, I always think to myself:  "Who was the best outside of Joe Burrow", because he is almost always the best.   

I went with Mixon.  He had such a presence and toughness.  Looked explosive.  He also had some nice blocking in blitz pickup.  

If the offense can stay this balanced (or maybe even more balanced?), they will be a very tough out for any NFL team.

Joe looked good. Niners have a pretty stout run defense and I was just over-the-top pleased with his performance yesterday.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 02:18 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Mixon ran like a rock and ran the fastest I ever seen him.... something motivated him in this game... maybe having 4 RBs?

Hometown. I feel like I remember reading 50 family members there (or something like that).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 08:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Whenever we do one of these, I always think to myself:  "Who was the best outside of Joe Burrow", because he is almost always the best.   

I usually do as well, but that has not been the case at all this year. This is the first time where I feel like he played as the best player on the offense. Obviously Mixon played really well too though, was running hard, and looked faster.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 09:28 AM)jj22 Wrote: Hometown. I feel like I remember reading 50 family members there (or something like that).

That will do it. Hopefully, he can find the same passion in each game going forward.

Reply/Quote
It can be no one other than Joey B. It's hard to quantify just how good of a game this was relative to his career because he's had so many great games, but this stat line would be a career game for 95% of NFL QBs. Completing 87.5% of your passes for 8.8 ypa is just ridiculous.
Reply/Quote