Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saturday @ 4:30 Announced (Raiders)
Welp.  Edited to update the day and time of playoff game #1.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:29 PM)STR1PES Wrote: I'd like Sunday @ 1.

I'll take 4pm... give me time to smoke some wings
Reply/Quote
It depends on if we see anyone test positive for covid over the next couple days. If we do, I want that MNF slot. If not, the standard Sunday @ 1 game works for me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:34 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: It depends on if we see anyone test positive for covid over the next couple days. If we do, I want that MNF slot. If not, the standard Sunday @ 1 game works for me.

Sounds perfect
Reply/Quote
I said in another thread that I think the league will give one of the 4-5 seeds the MNF game. Just a quest of which conference, so it could be us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine the city rocking on MNF for a chance to win our 1st playoff game in 31 years? Sign me the f up for Mr. Big Game Joe Burrow
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:44 PM)bjf123 Wrote: I said in another thread that I think the league will give one of the 4-5 seeds the MNF game. Just a quest of which conference, so it could be us.

I would think they will put that as Pitt/KC or LA/Buffalo, presuming those stay the final matchups.
Reply/Quote
Burrow vs Belichek

But they don’t like giving cincy the prime slots so I’m guessing Saturday at 4 or Sunday at 1
Reply/Quote
Forgot to answer the OPs question. I want Sunday at 1:00, keeping a normal schedule for the team.
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure we're getting the MNF one!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter to me as long as it's not Saturday.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Saturday.

I'm going to the game and want to get as drunk as possible while not worrying about work the next day lol
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
what color jerseys?
Reply/Quote
The 1:00 Sunday slot. Bad memories from the Jets/Steelers night playoff games. Though, I think the Jets game was actually the 4:00 window, but it was dark at the end. Real dark.

Also, less chance of freezing to death at 1:00 instead of 8:00.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think the Steelers are a horrible 9-7-1 team. They wouldn’t stand a chance against KC. I think that couls be 1pm game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:58 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Saturday.

I'm going to the game and want to get as drunk as possible while not worrying about work the next day lol

I'm not going to the game but can get just as drunk from my couch while not worrying about work the next day! Boo for Mondays!
Reply/Quote
Monday Night means a short week till rd 2 though
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Monday Night means a short week till rd 2 though

Yes.  Out of all time slots, I want Monday night the Least.  Don't want a short week.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Monday Night means a short week till rd 2 though

That’s why I think it will go to a 4-5 game, the lowest seeded division winner. The NFL certainly won’t give it to a 2 seed.

Reply/Quote
Don't want Monday. That gives us a short week.
Reply/Quote