Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saturday @ 4:30 Announced (Raiders)
2 secs left chargers at the 12... Crazy game..
Reply/Quote
Jesus christ
Reply/Quote
Wow. They scored after that crazy drive. I can't stay up to watch this.
Reply/Quote
Herbert was very impressive, wow. 4th down? again and again, no problem.
Reply/Quote
Come on raiders, go score a TD and win so we can kill you next week..
Reply/Quote
That was very impressive by Herbert. That’s one team I don’t want to see in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Tie this shit…. Perfect way to send Ben off
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:50 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That was very impressive by Herbert. That’s one team I don’t want to see in the playoffs.

Carr has a bunch of winning drives, he'll either choke or win it here.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:50 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That was very impressive by Herbert. That’s one team I don’t want to see in the playoffs.

Now play the ot with no score amd go home with a tie. F pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Both teams going to get field goals... I feel it
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:52 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Now play the ot with no score amd go home with a tie. F pittsburgh

That would make me incredibly happy
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:54 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Both teams going to get field goals... I feel it

Called it.... but now I want the Raiders to win.  They got to be gassed on a short week right?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:07 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Called it.... but now I want the Raiders to win.  They got to be gassed on a short week right?

Bring on the raiders
Reply/Quote
Off to the Chargers board for some laughs before bed..
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:17 AM)Tony Wrote:  Bring on the raiders

Bu..bu..but.. they'll have the momentum.  Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:22 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Bu..bu..but.. they'll have the momentum.  Sad

They’ll also have the ghost of John Madden on their side

Which should scare us all
Reply/Quote
I would have sworn we would have gotten the Sunday 4:30 game. It's being shown on Nickelodeon
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Had three hotels up and ready to go on my laptop last night. Kept windows open for announcement. Fell asleep. Woke up this morning and prices have tripled and most rooms gone everywhere. Looks like I'm getting a hotel a couple miles out and will be ubering. Suck. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:24 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: They’ll also have the ghost of John Madden on their side

Which should scare us all

The raiders got a boat load of calls last night. Some serious head scratches. Esp. The pass interference on the Chargers right before half that put the ball on the. Chargers 1.. Carr was throwing it away it was no where near the wr.. There was more than that too. At least 4-5 iffy calls...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I would have sworn we would have gotten the Sunday 4:30 game. It's being shown on Nickelodeon

Would they really want the Kids to be scarred for life by watching the Bengals in the playoffs?

Not shocked we're the early game on Saturday. We are a small market team, and this isn't an 'easy to hype up' type of grudge match. 

As a resident of the United Kingdom, I am particularly happy with the scheduling as it means I can watch the game. I had to miss the wildcard against Pittsburgh due to work and I am very effing glad that was the case.
Reply/Quote