Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saturday @ 4:30 Announced (Raiders)
(01-10-2022, 12:26 AM)Trademark Wrote: I hate that they put the Bengals game first as always

Lowest Seed matchup doesn't the get primetime WildCard Slot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guess I’ll only be watching the first half. Got dinner reservations at 7:00 that night for my wife’s birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:41 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Plus it appears, so far, that it's going to be cold and snowy that day. Hopefully to our advantage over the Raiders.

They play KC and Denver so they wont be that impacted by cold weather, I say jones would be more than Carr.
Reply/Quote
It's looking like the raiders boys.. Over on the charger board, lots of reff blaming lol. Must be an AFC west thing. This place is calm with the bickering compared to these other boards. They curse each other horribly. We got a nice place here..
Reply/Quote
Raiders looking pretty good tonight.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:37 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: If it’s Raiders we will get them on an extremely short week. Late Sunday night game…early Saturday game and west coast travel. No excuses

A loss to the Raiders at home would be a tough pill to swallow.

We are just a flat out better team, and we already beat them in their place.

I wouldn't buy any "we're young" excuses. The Raiders aren't exactly loaded with playoff experience, they have an interim coach, we're better and we're at home. A loss to them doesn't = fire Zac, but it'd be something I'd hold against Zac, for sure.

That said, I think we beat whoever we play in the 1st round.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:49 AM)Tony Wrote: It's looking like the raiders boys.. Over on the charger board, lots of reff blaming lol. Must be an AFC west thing. This place is calm with the bickering compared to these other boards. They curse each other horribly. We got a nice place here..

I didn’t realize the refs played DL for the Raiders…

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:50 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Raiders looking pretty good tonight.
They've gotten some really impactful penalties today.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
That should do it.... going to be the Raiders
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Max Crosby vs Isaiah Prince ugh.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This sucks ass. I work Saturdays.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Raiders up 12 just picked Herbert 12 mins left..
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:50 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: A loss to the Raiders at home would be a tough pill to swallow.

We are just a flat out better team, and we already beat them in their place.

Yeah shades of San Diego 2013 - Remember the weather was suppose to help us there - beat them a few weeks earlier at their place.

Reply/Quote
Raiders looking a lot better than the Patriots today that's for sure.... that D-Line is going to be scary.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:58 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Raiders looking a lot better than the Patriots today that's for sure.... that D-Line is going to be scary.

Yep. Idk how anyone could watch these 2 teams today and somehow prefer the Raiders.

Oh well. We gotta go out and beat them again.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:57 AM)Tony Wrote: Raiders up 12 just picked Herbert 12 mins left..

15 point lead. The tie is back in play. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:58 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yeah shades of San Diego 2013 - Remember the weather was suppose to help us there - beat them a few weeks earlier at their place.

Almost mentioned SD, but that was a Merv team.

I don't think we'll have the same issue. I hope.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 15 point lead. The tie is back in play. 

[Image: spongebob-begging-please-meme.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:54 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: They've gotten some really impactful penalties today.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

True and I am flip flopping on who I'd like to see the Bengals play in the various threads discussing the subject - but as of right now I am leaning NE. But it looks like it's going to be da Raiders..

So be it.  Reverse the curse

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:37 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: If it’s Raiders we will get them  on an extremely short week. Late Sunday night game…early Saturday game and west coast travel.  No excuses

Its looking like the Raiders. Unless the Chargers can pull some late game heroics. Down 15 with about 7 mins left.
Reply/Quote