Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saturday @ 4:30 Announced (Raiders)
We will get the Sunday 4:30 game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Checking the long range weather forecast, and I know it can change between now and then, Saturday shows a 40% chance of snow or rain during the day. Sunday and Monday are clear (so far).
Reply/Quote
I would like the 1st game. Saturday at 1pm (Pacific Time). I don't want to wait anxiously, all day Saturday and possibly Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:23 PM)jorev5 Wrote: I would like the 1st game.  Saturday at 1pm (Pacific Time).  I don't want to wait anxiously, all day Saturday and possibly Sunday.

Agreed.  Gives us the most rest between rounds.  Let the show ponies (GOAT, Dak and Patty) have the Monday night and primetime slots.  Let's get to it early and let's get it done. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Saturday night. Good night to drink and celebrate until the sun comes up.

Reply/Quote
Saturday its either the Pats or Raiders, lets go Bengals!

Who ya hoping we play?
Reply/Quote
Playoffs start in Cincinnati!!!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
It's going to be Saturday at 4:30. Al Michaels just announced it.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:16 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Who Dey!!!!

Tiger

Zac Taylor is ready to go!
Reply/Quote
Yeah I just saw this. I was kind of hoping for a Sunday game. But I guess we'll be kicking off the playoff games. Let's go get it. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
Early weather report.... Snow Showers
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:23 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Early weather report.... Snow Showers

bring on the Raiders then

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:16 AM)GodFather Wrote: Saturday its either the Pats or Raiders, lets go Bengals!

Who ya hoping we play?

I can't pick. Both teams scare me even though we beat the Raiders already they seem to be on a hot streak right now. So I'll just accept whoever it is.
Reply/Quote
I hate that they put the Bengals game first as always
Reply/Quote
Maybe best to play the Raiders in this weather.

Sat 15
37°/23°
Rain/Snow
37%
WNW 10 mph

Sat 15 | Day
37°

37%

WNW 10 mph
Rain and snow in the morning transitioning to snow showers in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Chance of precip 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

• Humidity71%
  • UV Index1 of 10
  • Sunrise7:55 am
  • Sunset5:39 pm
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:26 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I can't pick. Both teams scare me even though we beat the Raiders already they seem to be on a hot streak right now. So I'll just accept whoever it is.

[Image: life-movie.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If it’s Raiders we will get them on an extremely short week. Late Sunday night game…early Saturday game and west coast travel. No excuses
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:37 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: If it’s Raiders we will get them  on an extremely short week. Late Sunday night game…early Saturday game and west coast travel.  No excuses

And the best part...

They have no idea yet. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fc1234a0711d679476...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:37 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: If it’s Raiders we will get them  on an extremely short week. Late Sunday night game…early Saturday game and west coast travel.  No excuses

Plus it appears, so far, that it's going to be cold and snowy that day. Hopefully to our advantage over the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:26 AM)Trademark Wrote: I hate that they put the Bengals game first as always

I get that, but it works out great for me personally, and others attending have said the same, so I'm happy.  Besides, they'll find us.  People know whenever Joe Burrow and the Bengals play it's must-see TV.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote