Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday @ 4:30 vs Tennessee
(01-17-2022, 01:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm ok with it!

Just need to find a place around to watch it!

Might look for somewhere to get bottle service but everywhere downtown will most likely be a fortune. Everywhere will be packed around here. I was thinking Covington or Newport but Covington is always college kids with fake IDs.

Might get a reservation at Wings & Rings or somewhere........ maybe BWs.

Bottle service? How many of those calendars did you sell?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:46 AM)BigStripedCat Wrote: I am definitely happy we don't have to go to Arrowhead or Buffalo right away. I liked the matchup before those injuries, but feeling more nervous now. Hopefully the next man up can provide serviceable performances. Anyone hear any details on if we're trying to sign someone? I heard Boyd was trying to recruit Geno Atkins, but didn't know anything beyond that.

That is the question, who we bring in or if we just bring in Shelvin from the PS again.

After Shelvin's performance against the Stains and what I heard lately I think we bring in somebody at DT.

Reader and BJ Hill are studs though, the depth is the question.

Ogunjobi, Daniels and Tupou are all questionable but the coaches know more than we do.

We can always move Cam Sample and Hubbard inside, they are superb run stoppers.

(01-17-2022, 01:50 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I like our chances as well. Ten is built to run the ball and go PA with Big physical WRs. Problem is they are not healthy and will not be. AJ Brown and Julio are banged up. And King Henry is coming off and injury. I think we can rattle Tannehill around and slow the running game down enough. We can put up the points against this pass defense. They struggled big time VS the pass throughout the season. Mostly the first half they were very bad. But we match up in a good way for us on offense. Our DT situation makes me nervous however. Lets hope for a good week of practice and getting some guys back.

They are really banged up even after a couple weeks rest. We also are a very physical Defense to go against.

We match up well as long as our interior DL is somewhat healthy.
Reply/Quote
I'm glad its not a late game on either day.

I'm okay with the Saturday time slot as well.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What it says in the title.

Awesome 8.30am Sunday here!!!
Reply/Quote
Titans open as a 3 point favorite. Kinda surprised it's that low considering 3 points is about what you put for home field advantage.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 02:49 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Titans open as a 3 point favorite. Kinda surprised it's that low considering 3 points is about what you put for home field advantage.

That's the main thing that the Titans have going for them in this game. On a neutral field, the Bengals would be the favorite. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Bottle service?  How many of those calendars did you sell?

Not enough yet!

Hilarious

Buy one or two and help a cripple out!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:29 AM)Synric Wrote: If the Bengals make the Super Bowl they will reschedule it for Wednesday at 9pm right after Survivor.

There is one game that does not have Brady, Rodgers, or Mahomes.  It should not take a genius to figure the primetime slots will go to those guys. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm ok with it!

Just need to find a place around to watch it!

Might look for somewhere to get bottle service but everywhere downtown will most likely be a fortune. Everywhere will be packed around here. I was thinking Covington or Newport but Covington is always college kids with fake IDs.

Might get a reservation at Wings & Rings or somewhere........ maybe BWs.

I use yahoo sports app. Plays great. But I to would love to find a Bengals friendly bar where I live. Would have loved to be at the game or at least a packed Bengals bar in Cincy. Really thought we would get a PT game but I guess not. Who knows maybe we will get a PT game after we beat Tenn. :)
Reply/Quote
Imagine the hysteria if the Bengals win a second playoff game in a row and make it to the AFC Championship. Popcorn
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
W/O Hendrickson and Larry - no bueno.
Reply/Quote
Nashville is the closest NFL city to here, beating out Indy by about 30 miles. There is a little airport in the next town over from here that has prop plane service round trip, for about $100 and I have a family friend I could stay with there, but I'll be doing my touchdown dances at home. Hopefully, ABC carries the game this time!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:43 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Nashville is the closest NFL city to here, beating out Indy by about 30 miles. There is a little airport in the next town over from here that has prop plane service round trip, for about $100 and I have a family friend I could stay with there, but I'll be doing my touchdown dances at home. Hopefully, ABC carries the game this time!

CBS has the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Ugh I got my brother-in-laws wedding that day at that exact time. I was praying for Sunday or at least an 830 kickoff. My wife already told me don’t ruin the wedding everyone pray for me.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:11 AM)Synric Wrote: Wow... #1 Seed in the AFC doesn't even merit a primetime slot.

The media doesn't really like the Titans.  If this was Bengals vs KC it would be primetime.
Reply/Quote
I love it! Give me the early first game of the weekend! Less time spent anxiously watching other teams play. We win and I can sit back and enjoy the other game. Plus I don’t have to stay up half the night and am not too excited/depressed that night to go to sleep. Hope we get the early game championship weekend too!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 04:07 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I use yahoo sports app. Plays great. But I to would love to find a Bengals friendly bar where I live. Would have loved to be at the game or at least a packed Bengals bar in Cincy. Really thought we would get a PT game but I guess not. Who knows maybe we will get a PT game after we beat Tenn. :)

Bengals picking up more and more fans every week.  All bars should be Bengal friendly Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:00 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Ugh I got my brother-in-laws wedding that day at that exact time. I was praying for Sunday or at least an 830 kickoff. My wife already told me don’t ruin the wedding everyone pray for me.

Need a divorce attorney?
Reply/Quote
4pm game has better visibility for our receivers so i think it benefits us even more!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:11 AM)Synric Wrote: Wow... #1 Seed in the AFC doesn't even merit a primetime slot.

(01-17-2022, 01:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because Bengals. Ninja

This has been explained to death.

Advertisers decide what we see. 

Be honest with yourself; would most of the nation rather see Tennessee and Cincinnati.  2 teams with little fan base outside their immediate market or Green Bay vs. San Fransisco.

Let's stop whining about it and just be happy our team is competing for a chance to go the the AFC championship.  And hey if they make it to the Super Bowl I promise you guys we'll get a good time slot for that game.
Reply/Quote