Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday @ 4:30 vs Tennessee
(01-17-2022, 10:49 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The Bengals have been ratings monsters this year. The lack of primetime slot is because of TN. 

I said it once and I'll say it again, their fans are lame. They don't care about the Titans. I went to a game a few years ago and the fans couldn't be less into it. It reminded me a lot of the Raiders game earlier this year I went to. 

While I think they're more into the games now compared to before (true postseason contenders vs squeaking into a WC), one has to also remember that the Titans are kinda like an expansion team when it comes to the local fans.
Prior to the Titans coming to town, fans kinda watched whatever was on TV or closest.
Rams (St. Louis), Falcons, and Steelers still have a good amount of fans here.
Also, with the boom of people moving to the city (like myself), they usually stick with their hometown team vs truly adopting their new town's team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At this point, weather looks okay for a passing game. High of 36, low of 25 at night. Only 4% chance of precipitation (changed from "participation"). I would not want horrible weather (heavy rain, snow, or wind) where the running game becomes paramount. Not with the Titans' running game and the Bengals lack of DL depth.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 03:10 PM)Nepa Wrote: At this point, weather looks okay for a passing game. High of 36, low of 25 at night. Only 4% chance of participation. I would not want horrible weather (heavy rain, snow, or wind) where the running game becomes paramount. Not with the Titans' running game and the Bengals lack of DL depth.

I am concerned with a 96% chance that their is no participation.  

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 03:12 PM)M.W. Wrote: I am concerned with a 96% chance that their is no participation.  

Sarcasm

Very good. I will go back and correct that.
Reply/Quote
Someone talk me off the ledge concerning our defensive line.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 03:41 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Someone talk me off the ledge concerning our defensive line.

Push....  Look at it this way, JoeyB and the boyz can just run long sustained drives and keep the defense rested, so we can just roll with Hill and Reader. We could do a lot worse.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:49 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The Bengals have been ratings monsters this year. The lack of primetime slot is because of TN. 

I said it once and I'll say it again, their fans are lame. They don't care about the Titans. I went to a game a few years ago and the fans couldn't be less into it. It reminded me a lot of the Raiders game earlier this year I went to. 

Unsurprisingly this post is already famous and made its way over to the Titans board lol I figured it wouldn’t take long once I read it this morning.

https://gotitans.com/threads/afc-divisional-round-bengals-titans.103361/
Reply/Quote
The worst thing about getting a Saturday game is it's one less day for Hendrickson to clear concussion protocol. I was listening to Sirius today and they said 55% of players all year that suffered concussion returned the following week. Everyday is important. It's fortunate we played on Saturday so Hendrickson gets the full 7 days, SF is not as lucky with Bosa
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 07:50 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Unsurprisingly this post is already famous and made its way over to the Titans board lol I figured it wouldn’t take long once I read it this morning.

Haha well I would be slighted if I were them too. I have a lot of family in TN and they absolutely love the Titans.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
This time slot is perfect.Love it.Bengals are rolling right into the SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 07:50 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Unsurprisingly this post is already famous and made its way over to the Titans board lol I figured it wouldn’t take long once I read it this morning.

Dang always figured people from Tennessee were more respectful. And why does everyone think Skyline has chocolate? It has some cinnamon which offsets the acidity from tomatoes and is used in chili all across the country. I mean I know it’s not the genius of putting Tabasco on fried chicken, but we like it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:00 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Ugh I got my brother-in-laws wedding that day at that exact time. I was praying for Sunday or at least an 830 kickoff. My wife already told me don’t ruin the wedding everyone pray for me.

Can’t ruin it if you aren’t there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
There are 4 good games on this weekend. I like the fact the Bengals game is first so we know the outcome before the others. We should be able to beat the Titans. I'm more concerned about the Bills or Chiefs. The next game will be tougher.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote

That's another thread in a recent string where those fans are completly over confident that they have this game in the bag, for all the wrong reasons. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 03:41 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Someone talk me off the ledge concerning our defensive line.

Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 08:41 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: There are 4 good games on this weekend. I like the fact the Bengals game is first so we know the outcome before the others. We should be able to beat the Titans. I'm more concerned about the Bills or Chiefs. The next game will be tougher.

Let's not look past the Titans
This will be a tough game to win, and we must hold Henry to a minimum yards.
Let them have Tannehill try to beat us through the air (ill admit his wife is super hot!)
If Henry starts going off it will be a hard game to manage.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 09:44 PM)magikod Wrote: Let's not look past the Titans
This will be a tough game to win, and we must hold Henry to a minimum yards.
Let them have Tannehill try to beat us through the air (ill admit his wife is super hot!)
If Henry starts going off it will be a hard game to manage.

Nobody is looking past the Titans. I don’t think I’ve even seen someone outright predict a win. They aren’t #1 by mistake. That being said, if a fan does overlook the Titans, it will have zero effect.

Reply/Quote
Bengals big play offense gives them a chance vs anybody but I just don’t see the Titans with Tannehill in the SB even if they beat the Bengals.

I’m going to get killed on here for this but I think the KC vs Buffalo winner goes to the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:54 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Bengals big play offense gives them a chance vs anybody but I just don’t see the Titans with Tannehill in the SB even if they beat the Bengals.

I’m going to get killed on here for this but I think the KC vs Buffalo winner goes to the Super Bowl.

That would be my guess.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:54 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I’m going to get killed on here for this but I think the KC vs Buffalo winner goes to the Super Bowl.

At this point I just hope one of them host the AFC Championship game.

We'll cross bridges as we come to them. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote