Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule Drop 5/11- When Dey think they gonna play these bengals?
(05-09-2023, 03:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah but i cant stream games on other networks.. i like AFC games on CBS

Ahh gotcha.

If you're willing/able to switch to Youtube TV, you can stream all local channels.
That's what I do.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2023, 05:37 AM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: I don't think SNF Week #1 can happen as the Reds are in town Week #1

Bengals can be home for MNF Opening Week as the Reds are off that night

It probably won't take long to clear the dozens of Reds fans out of the area. 

Something tells me we'll get a "Black Friday" game against PITT
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2023, 11:02 AM)samhain Wrote: That would be kind of a garbage move by the league to screw a fanbase out of a potential home game vs another conference division winner.  

?? We would be the away team 
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2023, 11:02 AM)samhain Wrote: That would be kind of a garbage move by the league to screw a fanbase out of a potential home game vs another conference division winner.  

Similar but not exactly I posted about in 2016 it was not fair for the Bengal fans in the DC/VA/MD area as they missed out of attending a Bengals game in Ohio as the Bengals played host to the Redskins in London. 

The Bengals were coming off a 12 - 4 record in 2015. Thus Bengal or Redskin fans wanting to see a game in Cincy were shut out. 

[Image: ambfnp25g2pippmr659q.jpg]

My quote back in 2016.

"In fact, wtf is the NFL doing when it schedules an AFC vs NFC game overseas???

A team from an opposing conference gets to play a home game once every eight years against the opposing conference.

For instance, the Redskins visit Cincinnati every eight years, this year instead of the game being played in Cincinnati, the game is played in London. That is ridiculous, because people[Redskin fans] who were willing to visit Paul Brown Stadium to see their Redskins play the Bengals are shut out. There are fans of the Redskins that live near Paul Brown Stadium that were waiting years to see their team play here`rather then in London. It would be like me living in the NY area wanting to see the Bengals play the Giants after eight years since the Bengals played the Giants in NY, only to have the game played in London instead. Who the $%&# schedules these games. I understand a division rivalry or even teams from the same conference, because you have a good chance of playing the same conference team soon. But two teams from opposing conferences is unacceptable.
Consider any Bengal moving to a city where the NFL team is a NFC team eg. Atlanta, you would be shut out if the game in Atlanta [Bengals @ Atlanta] was played overseas. Luckily, I can see the Bengals play @ the Jets in NY, or else, I would only be able to see the Bengals in NY, once every eight years unless they played their game in London, then it's once every sixteen years!!!!"

P.S. For the Political Correct crowd I know the Wash team are no longer the Redskins. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No international games for us this season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2023, 08:28 AM)pally Wrote: No international games for us this season

The international schedule is really in the Bengals favor, with a number of AFC contenders headed to Europe.  The Jags head overseas twice, losing a home game.  The Chiefs and Bills also lose home games and the Ravens and Dolphins will head across the pond as road teams.
Reply/Quote

great news...

here is the international games for anyone interested 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/05/10/nfl-releases-full-2023-international-schedule/
Reply/Quote
Week 17 Bengals vs Chiefs 12-31 4:25 EST

Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Bengals-Chiefs week 17. 4:25 CBS

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2023, 08:55 AM)pally Wrote: Bengals-Chiefs week 17. 4:25 CBS

You are slipping I beat you once in a blue moon lol
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Oh wow that is late, like in 21
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote

One says CBS, one says NFL Network?  Will it be on both?   
Reply/Quote

They are hoping to get a battle for the #1 Seed week 17.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

I would love a game at Tottenham Stadium some year me and grandson could actually go.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2023, 08:59 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You are slipping I beat you once in a blue moon lol
Lol...
You must type faster

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2023, 12:02 PM)pally Wrote: Lol...
You must type faster

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Was watching GMFB

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2023, 11:40 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

He already released a video on bengals Twitter ..
https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1656265783989751810?s=19
Reply/Quote
SO I've seen 8PM and 4:30PM for NYE. (which is my anniversary so I have to do some finagling with the spousal unit on that one) WOnder which is the correct time.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2023, 10:47 AM)Nepa Wrote: One says CBS, one says NFL Network?  Will it be on both?   

I believe the schedule itself will be announced at 8 PM on NFL Network tomorrow.
The game itself will be CBS at 4:25 PM on NYE.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote