• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schobert gone
**** this team
Reply/Quote
LMAO. Figures.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter. They had no intentions of doing anything different. They were trying to quiet the Burrow will pull and Eli narrative.

Which will only get louder here again soon, and rightfully so. He is so ruined here. At this point, if you are a true fan of his, you have to hope he does. He deserves better.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Only good thing is LB needy teams like the Packers , Raiders and , Jaguars filled there LB needs maybe Queen or Murray fall to pick 33.
Reply/Quote
I am not happy either. Are we even looking at players? Haven't heard anything but the Wolfe visit.
Reply/Quote
I'm still laughing at the people who thought this was going to be a different story.

It's always the same.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Yes Yes Yes !!!

BURN IT TO THE GROUND
Reply/Quote
I'm done with this. Why would anyone give money to Mike Brown?
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Here comes the Vigil extension.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Burrow is not stupid enough to actually come here is he? If he is I question if they should draft a player that stupid to begin with so maybe this will all work out for the best. He’ll be a bust because he has to be stupid to be willing to be drafted by the Bungals
Reply/Quote
Every year i get excited about FA and how this team could improve itself and every year i feel like i just got kicked in the nuts by Chuck Norris!
Reply/Quote
Can't wait until the Hobspin article about how great of an offseason Vigil had doing MMA drops.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:00 PM)pally Wrote:

After parting with Dalton and Glenn, the Bengals will be sitting on $80+ million in cap space.

Normally I'd get it, but now is not the time to haggle over $1-2 million on a key free agent.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Dalton + Green to get a 1st and Thuney is the only way now to save this off-season
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
A Nick ***** Vigil extension. Holy Cracklin' Cornbread I hate this franchise.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: After parting with Dalton and Glenn, the Bengals will be sitting on $80+ million in cap space.

Normally I'd get it, but now is not the time to haggle over $1-2 million on a key free agent.

After the new CBA and the Salary Cap being set at 198 mil the Bengals had 53mil in cap space that is after they already cut Glenn. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:00 PM)pally Wrote:

Matching is not enough.
No State Tax in FL.
Reply/Quote
The last game I watched was the Burfict, Jones, Hill playoff meltdown. Free agency periods like this made it really easy to cut the cord.

Who dey baby
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:10 PM)Synric Wrote: After the new CBA and the Salary Cap being set at 198 mil the Bengals had 53mil in cap space that is after they already cut Glenn. 

So $70+ million after cutting/trading Dalton. My bad.

I was going off of a $45 million figure I read a month ago, the cap going up by $10 million, and the $27+ million freed up by Dalton/Glenn.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote