Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the All-Star Games
Lol ok that's all she wrote for the day. I'm gonna mess with my driveway before the ice storm.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is why I love Kinnard . Dude is nasty

https://twitter.com/i/status/1488905054371393536

"Get your ass back in line"

Was watching some Jamaree Salyer and came across Josh Paschal. Then watched and read up on Paschal and he looks like a lightening quick interior pass rusher who has positional versatility across the DL. Bummed Paschal isn't at the senior bowl. If his measureables and health check out I wonder if he is an option at 32?

This is a super impressive highlight reel

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 11:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Was watching some Jamaree Salyer and came across Josh Paschal. Then watched and read up on Paschal and he looks like a lightening quick interior pass rusher who has positional versatility across the DL. Bummed Paschal isn't at the senior bowl. If his measureables and health check out I wonder if he is an option at 32?

TDN has Paschal as Prospect #70 right now, which is late 2nd-early 3rd range.
He might ascend up to late 1st-early 2nd if he does well at the combine/pro day.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 08:37 PM)Synric Wrote: Just wanna repeat I hate that ESPN took over the Senior Bowl Practice Coverage last year.

It instantly went from 3 day coverage to 2 and because ESPN are more talking heads than draft analysts like Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks we get way to much QB only coverage.

I watched NFLN’s recap of Senior Bowl day one practices last night. You only get to see a handful of snaps for each player (maybe.). I saw a few snaps of Max Mitchell which weren’t good and really left a bad impression. But, the reports I’ve read painted him as having good days with very few bad reps and one of the most consistent OTs there. The limited coverage can really give a misleading impression.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 01:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I watched NFLN’s recap of Senior Bowl day one practices last night. You only get to see a handful of snaps for each player (maybe.). I saw a few snaps of Max Mitchell which weren’t good and really left a bad impression. But, the reports I’ve read painted him as having good days with very few bad reps and one of the most consistent OTs there. The limited coverage can really give a misleading impression.

I watched the NFL Networks tuesday recap it was 25 minutes of commercials 25 minutes dedicated to 5 interviews and about 10 minutes of practice coverage.

ESPN did a really good job Wednesday they focused alot on the trenches which I loved and didnt do many interviews. I have the times on the OP for everyone to set their DVR like me lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
OL vs DL

Andrew Stueber vs Haskell Garrett - Stueber wins both reps Haskell Garrett goes down looks like a Shoulder injury.

Trevor Penning vs Tyreke Smith - Smith wins the first with speed around the edge. Penning wins the 2nd vs a power move throws Smith to the ground then throws in an extra little shove. They had to be separated Penning is mean even in practice.

Zion Johsnon wins his first rep but got turned on his second he still getting used to snapping.

Reply/Quote
The Jets wide zone is a great chance to look at some guys in a similar scheme to the Bengals.

Zion Johnson looks really good no matter what he's doing. I wouldnt complain about him at 32 to play guard then possibly continue to develop to take over at Center.

Trevor Penning is a little more inconsistent with his technique but the overall talent and athleticism is there not to mention he is just mean and nasty. If he slides I would love to see him st RT in 2022.

I had Daniel Faalele as a mid second round pick for a run heavy power team but after this week I'm thinking a 3rd round guy. He has technical and athletic issues that are just showing up in Mobile.

I need to go back and watch more Bernhard Rainmann From what I seen I think he got better as the week continued. But I wanna replay it next week probably.

Andrew Stueber has been consistent at guard all week.

Edit: Penning continuing to just blast people and throw defenders to the ground... I absolutely Love that in an offensive lineman.

Reply/Quote
Darian Kinnard has been taking all his reps at guard today and looks alot better than yesterday.

Dylan Parham showing talent but you can tell he is not used to playing the pivot.

Max Mitchell had a nice day in team reps.

They only showed a few 1on1s for the American team today.

Reply/Quote
Any news on Damone Clark/LB/LSU?

I was talking to a coworker who recently became a Bengal fan because he's a Louisiana native and LSU alumni. He raves about DC and DC has great size and nice numbers. Yet I never see him in the top end of drafts.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Interesting Shrine Game thus far; West should really be up a ton more points and their oline has held up well. East has looked awful and everyone is struggling.

Tay Martin (WR) looks incredible and Jelani Woods (TE) is tall, strong and doing things with the ball in his hands.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 11:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Interesting Shrine Game thus far; West should really be up a ton more points and their oline has held up well. East has looked awful and everyone is struggling.

Tay Martin (WR) looks incredible and Jelani Woods (TE) is tall, strong and doing things with the ball in his hands.

Jelani Woods reminds me of Jermaine Gresham.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 11:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Jelani Woods reminds me of Jermaine Gresham.

Bigger and heavier; haven't seen him block much, but yes, moves a lot like Gresh.

Brooks was saying he's a lot like Mo Alie-Cox and I agree with that comp too.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Added some Day 3 Notes (was late today sorry Ice Storm.)

I liked Trevor Penning and Zion Johnson going into the week but some other guys stood out positive or negative.

Devonte Wyatt and Perrion Winfrey were studs inside at Defensive Tackle. They are on the table at 32. Arnold Ebiketie is a short but long speed edge guy. Travis Jones out of UConn on the interior. Jermaine Johnson was unstoppable.

Jamaree Salyer looked good inside at guard he could be a day 2 guard. Dylan Parham is a late day 2 early day 3 guy especially I'd he continues to develop at Center. Kentucky center Luke Fortner had a solid week at center I dont know much about his tape but I'm gonna be looking at him. Most people have him listed as a late day 3 guy.

Reply/Quote
Perrion Winfrey was named Senior Bowl MVP he had 3 TFLs and 2 sacks. He's been in that 2nd round range since the season started with his week and performance today I can definitely see him going in the first round...possibly to the Bengals are 32? Lol

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 08:00 PM)Synric Wrote: Perrion Winfrey was named Senior Bowl MVP he had 3 TFLs and 2 sacks. He's been in that 2nd round range since the season started with his week and performance today I can definitely see him going in the first round...possibly to the Bengals are 32? Lol

Get the OL starters set in FA and I'd 100% be ok with taking a DT in late Rd 1.
I had been thinking Winfrey, Wyatt, or Mathis in Rd 2, but at the time I thought Bengals were going to pick closer to middle of the round.
With those guys also ascending in the projections, it's looking more like one would have to be taken at end of Rd 1 instead of near end of Rd 2.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 11:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Was watching some Jamaree Salyer and came across Josh Paschal. Then watched and read up on Paschal and he looks like a lightening quick interior pass rusher who has positional versatility across the DL. Bummed Paschal isn't at the senior bowl. If his measureables and health check out I wonder if he is an option at 32?

This guy might be one of my new favorite prospects. Our 2nd Rd pick might be a bit high. But if we traded out of the 1st and picked up a couple extra day 2 picks. We could get an OL, Paschal and I would go CB and LB. I like Coby Bryant if he lasts to the 3rd and I also like Channing Tindall LB from Georgia who seems to have a knack getting after the QB.
Reply/Quote