Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the All-Star games (2024)
Penn State DE Adisa Isaac has win against everyone today including Fuaga... Kingsley Suamataia was a frequent victim.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
UConn G Christian Haynes had a great week even got reps at center.

If Sweat gets his hands inside it can get ugly...

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Oklahoma OT Tyler Guyton every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
Houston OT Patrick Paul every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
Missouri DL Darius Robinson every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
UConn IOL Christian Haynes every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
Texas IDL T'Vondre Sweat every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
Texas OT Christian Jones 1 on 1 reps from Days 2 & 3 of the Senior Bowl. (Jones' day 1 reps are posted earlier in the thread.)

Reply/Quote
Washington OT Roger Rosengarten every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
Oregon State OT Taliese Fuaga every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 09:18 AM)Synric Wrote: Texas IDL T'Vondre Sweat every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

The big fella might want to abandon that spin move and just keep fine tuning his rip and swim.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Kansas OL Dominick Puni every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 10:44 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The big fella might want to abandon that spin move and just keep fine tuning his rip and swim.

He's gonna drive off the power move and the rip off it but Sweat had a great team period day 3. He will be a popular mock choice for the Bengals but probabaly goes closer to early 2nd round.

Reply/Quote
I was just reading that Kentucky RB Ray Davis has been putting on an impressive show, including such things as laying out for a one-handed grab, pulling away for a 70 yard score, and juking defenders out of their shoes. At 5'8" 220# he's likely also able to stonewall a blitzer coming up the middle of the pocket.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 10:23 AM)Synric Wrote: Washington OT Roger Rosengarten every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Wow, really liking what I’m seeing out of Rosengarten. He looks like a really solid potential mid round pick.

Conversely not very impressed with Paul or Haynes. Both were holding a lot from what I saw.
Reply/Quote
Miami IOL Kingsley Eguakun every 1 on 1 rep from thr Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
Ohio State IDL Michael Hall jr. every rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
Arizona OT Jordan Morgan every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl.

Reply/Quote
BYU OT Kingsley Suamataia every 1 on 1 rep from the Senior Bowl. (Blue helmet is Days 2&3, White helmet Day 1.)

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 12:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was just reading that Kentucky RB Ray Davis has been putting on an impressive show, including such things as laying out for a one-handed grab, pulling away for a 70 yard score, and juking defenders out of their shoes.  At 5'8" 220# he's likely also able to stonewall a blitzer coming up the middle of the pocket.

Davis is a guy I liked during the season but didn't notice him at the Senior Bowl but I was locked in on the Trenches. One RB that did stand out a little was USCs Marshawn Lloyd.

(02-02-2024, 12:12 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Wow, really liking what I’m seeing out of Rosengarten. He looks like a really solid potential mid round pick.

Conversely not very impressed with Paul or Haynes. Both were holding a lot from what I saw.

If you go back and watch Patrick Paul's hands you can see his wind-up. Right before he shoots his hands he will either move them out wide or draw them back. Major no no it's a tell for when his punch is coming and it opens up his chest to the defender. 

Reply/Quote