Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the All-Star games (2024)
Looked like JPJ tweeked an ankle didnt look like anything serious just a slight limp but I bet they shut him down for the week. He's going to get first round talk.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 12:53 PM)Synric Wrote: Some really good across rhe board from the OL/TE besides the Center (Andrew Raym?).

Sick rep by Guyton.  Everything with his set up is showing pass pro all the way and he's a couple steps upfield before the weak side LB can fire.  The edge doesn't even get a hand on him.  Knocks the backer past the hole with his punch, then finishes him to make sure he can't get back into the play.
Reply/Quote
Kingsley Suamataia is having a lot better day. He's showing nice stabs with independent hands in teams drills.

You can see it in this 1 on 1.

Here's one of the team drill reps from Kingsley.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 01:45 PM)Whatever Wrote: Sick rep by Guyton.  Everything with his set up is showing pass pro all the way and he's a couple steps upfield before the weak side LB can fire.  The edge doesn't even get a hand on him.  Knocks the backer past the hole with his punch, then finishes him to make sure he can't get back into the play.

He has been really impressive and fired up. He was slapping helmets with DL before and after reps wishing luck etc.

Reply/Quote
New name! Of course it's another OL Kansas Dominick Puni.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 01:51 PM)Synric Wrote: He has been really impressive and fired up. He was slapping helmets with DL before and after reps wishing luck etc.

Did see he had one really ugly loss on a rep in one on one's, but that's kind of to be expected with how raw he is.

He'll test through the roof at the Combine, so I don't see any way he makes it to us in 2.  Definitely looking like a possibility at #18, though.
Reply/Quote
American Team OL dominated yesterday but had a rough day today. T'Vondre Sweat had a good day bent Beaux Limmer in half. Darius Robinson won most of his reps at Tackle and End.

Reply/Quote
T'Vondre Sweat vs Beaux Limmer

Limmer gets the second one lol.

Reply/Quote
Tyler Guyton had a tough day in 1 on 1s.

He got pushed pulled here.

Not comfortable at LT? Second time time he's beaten by ducking his head this week.

Reply/Quote
Braden Fiske DT gold helm in the middle he did this the entire team period.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 04:34 PM)Synric Wrote: T'Vondre Sweat vs Beaux Limmer

Limmer gets the second one lol.

Better showing for Sweat today, it seems.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Guyton better team period at LT but you can tell he's more comfortable on the right. Still looked good.

Reply/Quote
Micheal hall jr has looked better than expected…. Christian Haynes too
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 05:40 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Micheal hall jr has looked better than expected…. Christian Haynes too

Michael Hall is winning with speed inside vs some of the guards but he is 280lbs so he will probabaly end up late day 2 early day 3 as a rotational interior rusher. Brandon Dorlus is in the same boat. Darius Robinson on the other hand has harassed the IOL and was able to step out and win with power against Tyler Guyton at DE. Darius Robinson is probabaly going to be an End in an odd front at 6'5 285 and long arms.

Reply/Quote
I know alot of people were disappointed by Xavier Legette's height but I think it puts him on Cincy's radar as a big slot/boundary receiver a 60/40 split. He had a bad first day 1 but looked good day 2. Maybe a name to watch as a day 2 slider.

Reply/Quote
Best performance of the Senior Bowl so far...... Synric

Killing it man. Thanks for keeping us up to speed
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2024, 12:33 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Best performance of the Senior Bowl so far...... Synric

Killing it man. Thanks for keeping us up to speed

Agree with this. I’ve had a crazy week with work and school but anytime I get a free moment I’m checking the updates on this thread. Appreciate it Synric!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2024, 12:33 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Best performance of the Senior Bowl so far...... Synric

Killing it man.  Thanks for keeping us up to speed

(02-01-2024, 12:41 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Agree with this. I’ve had a crazy week with work and school but anytime I get a free moment I’m checking the updates on this thread. Appreciate it Synric!

Thanks! Meeting today so I won't get to see it live but my Twitter list is always active lol.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2024, 12:01 PM)Synric Wrote: I know alot of people were disappointed by Xavier Legette's height but I think it puts him on Cincy's radar as a big slot/boundary receiver a 60/40 split. He had a bad first day 1 but looked good day 2. Maybe a name to watch as a day 2 slider.

Legette is a guy I go back and forth on.  With his shorter height/mass, I honestly wonder if he couldn't be used some as a RB, kinda like Deebo.  But his vision would be a huge question mark in taking on that kind of role, as well as more consistent effort as a blocker.

Heard McConkey has been impressive, but I feel like he's a very high floor/low ceiling prospect.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2024, 01:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: Legette is a guy I go back and forth on.  With his shorter height/mass, I honestly wonder if he couldn't be used some as a RB, kinda like Deebo.  But his vision would be a huge question mark in taking on that kind of role, as well as more consistent effort as a blocker.

Heard McConkey has been impressive, but I feel like he's a very high floor/low ceiling prospect.

Laviska Shenualt is the name your looking for potential as a big slot that can give you YAC but like Shenualt Leggette comes with baggage #1 being hands .

Reply/Quote