Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the All-Star games (2024)
Malachi Corley 1 on 1s Day 1.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Christian Jones 1 on 1s Day 1.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Two Reps by Kingsley Suamataia vs Laiatu Latu. They split wins Kinglsey washes Latu around rhe arc the first one then overseas outside and Latu embarrasses him back inside.

Reply/Quote
Beaux Limmer vs T'Vondre Sweat. Sweat has no chance.

Reply/Quote
Taliese Fuaga vs Laiatu Latu.

Reply/Quote
Good rep by Delmar Glaze.

Reply/Quote
Javon Foster with alot more power in his hands than I expected (especially after the Ohio State game).

Reply/Quote
Tight End Alert. Theo Johnson had a good day 1 showed some speed.

Reply/Quote
Youtube Links for OL vs DL and WR vs DBs Day 1 added to OP.

Reply/Quote
Javon Foster 1 on 1s Day 1.

Reply/Quote
Patrick Paul 1 on 1s Day 1.

Reply/Quote
I'm a fan of the players from MAC schools. Toledo's Quinyon Mitchell appears to be solidifying himself as a round 1 pick.

Quote:Much like Guyton, Mitchell already entered Senior Bowl week as a likely first-round pick. Then, on day 1, he proceeded to lock down anyone and everyone who entered his reach. For Mitchell, who’s expected to run in the 4.3s, being the first CB selected is a possibility.

Mitchell isn’t quite as complete as a prospect as Terrion Arnold, but he’s a smothering ball-hawk. And during Tuesday’s practice, he did the one thing he didn’t always get to show at Toledo: playing tight press-man coverage with his short-area quickness and physicality.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2024-senior-bowl-day-1-stock-up-stock-down-draft/

The Steelers have shown interest in him. Sick
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 10:10 AM)Synric Wrote: Javon Foster 1 on 1s Day 1.

Looked like he had a bit of a rough outing.  Think that he would have drawn a couple of holding flags there.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 10:10 AM)Synric Wrote: Patrick Paul 1 on 1s Day 1.

Not very impressed with those OT reps, either.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 10:27 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looked like he had a bit of a rough outing.  Think that he would have drawn a couple of holding flags there.

Foster didn't do to bad he won thr first and 3rd reps here and had an ok recovery after losing the inside swipe counter. The recoveries are as important as rhe straight wins.

(01-31-2024, 10:28 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not very impressed with those OT reps, either.

Yea Paul's hands where everywhere but in thr team drills when he landed them the defenders knew it. Alot of Power.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 10:13 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm a fan of the players from MAC schools. Toledo's Quinyon Mitchell appears to be solidifying himself as a round 1 pick.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2024-senior-bowl-day-1-stock-up-stock-down-draft/

The Steelers have shown interest in him.  Sick

By popular demand (aka Temco) Quinyon Mitchell 1 on 1s Day 1.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2024, 01:53 AM)Synric Wrote: T'Vondre Sweat does not look good. He refused to weigh in so it wouldn't surprise me if he tips the scales at 380 and you can see it in the reps. Can definitely see him falling...

Yeah, he's definitely slipped down my board.  The refusal to weigh in is a huge flag and he looks terrible in reps from I've seen.
Reply/Quote
How about some Braden Fiske!

Losses this one but Fiske does not stop working... He just happens to work himself into the truf this time lol.

Reply/Quote
Brenden Rice playing through alot of contact from Johnny Dixon.

Reply/Quote
Some really good across rhe board from the OL/TE besides the Center (Andrew Raym?).

Reply/Quote