Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the All-Star games (2024)
Post one more of these before the Championship games lol. Oklahoma's other OT Walter Rouse showing some great balance here.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
More Khristian Boyd. Shocks the guard with powerful hands then swims over him.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Fabien Lovett beats the initial block then keeps his balance through the double team to get a TFL.

Reply/Quote
Some more FCS. South Dakota State's OG/C Mason McCormick. Great job repositioning his hands.

Anchor!

Reply/Quote
Full East West Shrine Bowl Measureables finally available. (Added to OP).

IDL Fabien Lovett 6'3 307 33 5/8 inch arms good size and length.
IDL Leonard Taylor 6'3 304 33 38 arms.
IDL Khristian Boyd 6'2 320 31 1/2 arms. Shorter arms will limit his upside.
IOL Mason McCormick 6'4 310 33 3/4 arms.
RB Carson Steele 6' 226 30 1/2 arms. He hit 20.4 mphs which translates to around a high 4.4 forty
TE Ja'Tavion Sanders 6'3.6 252 32 5/8 arms. Not quite as long as expected but still good numbers.

Reply/Quote
Have Senior Bowl notifications on and it's blowing up lol. Tyler Davis zero length Brandon Dorlus is a Defensive End.

Reply/Quote
This one will be hotly debated by Bengals fans all offseason. Guard or Tackle?!? Lol Both.

Reply/Quote
Want a Nose Tackle with size leverage twitch and decent length? Meet...

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 04:25 PM)Synric Wrote: This one will be hotly debated by Bengals fans all offseason. Guard or Tackle?!? Lol Both.

Sub-34" arms on Fuaga is a bit of a downer.
Reply/Quote
Jordan Morgan lost the weigh in...

Patrick Paul wow just wish he didn't move so segmented. Definitely a Frank Pollack prospect.

Reply/Quote
I'll take one of these.

Reply/Quote
Kingsley Suamataia shorter than expected but that could be a good thing with the size, length, and elite athleticism.

Reply/Quote
So I guess TVondre Sweat did height and length measurements but not weight. Byron Murphy didn't measure although he may not be there.

(Measurement link added to OP).

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 05:54 PM)Synric Wrote: Jordan Morgan lost the weigh in...

Patrick Paul wow just wish he didn't move so segmented. Definitely a Frank Pollack prospect.

The 7' wingspan rumors were true on Paul!  Get that man an off-season program with Whit(Whit had 35" arms, by comparison).

Knew Morgan wouldn't measure well, but that's pretty brutal.  He can kiss the 1st round goodbye, unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 06:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Kingsley Suamataia shorter than expected but that could be a good thing with the size, length, and elite athleticism.

Don't see the height hurting him, as he's got the desired length.  Lower center of gravity should keep him from playing too upright, though he might be susceptible to uncalled hands to the face against him.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 06:57 PM)Whatever Wrote: The 7' wingspan rumors were true on Paul!  Get that man an off-season program with Whit(Whit had 35" arms, by comparison).

Knew Morgan wouldn't measure well, but that's pretty brutal.  He can kiss the 1st round goodbye, unfortunately.

Hopefully the Questions with Paul will be answered this week. Waist Bending Balance hand timing lateral agility.

Reply/Quote
Xavier Legette hand size is gonna be a thing this week. He is gonna have to catch everything and away from his body.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 07:51 PM)Synric Wrote: Xavier Legette hand size is gonna be a thing this week. He is gonna have to catch everything and away from his body.

He also went from 6'3" to 6'1"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Thoughts:

I question the listed measurements of Jha'Quan Jackson. 69" tall, 39" arms. Dude can tie his shoes without bending over

Johnny Wilson is "long"

Pat Paul made money on the weigh-in

J P-J arm length is disappointing
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thoughts:

I question the listed measurements of Jha'Quan Jackson. 69" tall, 39" arms. Dude can tie his shoes without bending over

Johnny Wilson is "long"

Pat Paul made money on the weigh-in

J P-J arm length is disappointing

The site I have linked has JPJ and Andrew Raym identical. The Senior Bowl twitter has JPJ listed as 6'3.2 334 32.2 arms 9.6 hands '79 wingspan not alot of length but still ok . I do like JPJ for the Bengals at #49....two picks before the Steelers at #51 even if he sits for a year lol.

Reply/Quote