McKinnley Jackson
Braden Fiske
Darius Robinson

Vs

Sedrick van Pran
Beaux Limmer
Christian Hayes
Maybe some Delmar Glaze inside

This matchups like that Beaux Limmer and Andrew Raym have a shot to shoot up draft boards.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think sweat ultimately becomes a first round pick. Think he dominates
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2024, 10:33 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I think sweat ultimately becomes a first round pick. Think he dominates

I don't know about the latter! Sedrick van Pran and Beaux Limmer are both good SEC Centers with experience. Its going to be a fun week. Limmer really has a chance to shoot up draft boards.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2024, 12:30 AM)Synric Wrote: I don't know about the latter! Sedrick van Pran and Beaux Limmer are both good SEC Centers with experience. Its going to be a fun week. Limmer really has a chance to shoot up draft boards.

I think the other issue is who falls out of the 1st to put Sweat into the 1st.  NT isn't exactly a premium position.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2024, 01:15 PM)Whatever Wrote: I think the other issue is who falls out of the 1st to put Sweat into the 1st.  NT isn't exactly a premium position.

A good 2 down nose is becoming more important as teams are playing heavy Cover2 on 1st and second downs but your point is taken. This is a really good looking OL class and a solid WR class as of right now at least which could push down a some of these other positions groups.

Reply/Quote
Ok so Zac Frazier will practice at the Senior Bowl. Crazy cuz I'm pretty sure he broke his ankle against Baylor.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2024, 01:24 PM)Synric Wrote: A good 2 down nose is becoming more important as teams are playing heavy Cover2 on 1st and second downs but your point is taken. This is a really good looking OL class and a solid WR class as of right now at least which could push down a some of these other positions groups.

Could very well see 5 QB's go in the first, too.  
Reply/Quote
Just waiting on the last group of Defensive Backs to be announced which should be today for the full Senior Bowl rosters.

Some news FSU's Johnny Wilson will practice at both WR and TE.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2024, 09:25 PM)Synric Wrote: Some fun matchups on the interior here:
Byron Murphy
Tvondre Sweat
McKinnley Jackson
Braden Fiske
Darius Robinson

Vs

Sedrick van Pran
Beaux Limmer
Christian Hayes
Maybe some Delmar Glaze inside

This matchups like that Beaux Limmer and Andrew Raym have a shot to shoot up draft boards.
You left out a fine-fav:
JACKSON POWERS-JOHNSON
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/jNIQcqe4MRE?si=O5XEho9y-K4_cjjd

I’m going to have a hard time not dreaming about Xavier Legette a monster WR from South Carolina who looks like a mix between Deebo and AJ Brown.

https://youtu.be/jso-r_o2GAE?si=ONum_25sRZeHQLaC
And Braelon Allen monster RB from Wisconsin who looks like a Derrick Henry sized RB with a Ekeler type build.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 05:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You left out a fine-fav:
JACKSON POWERS-JOHNSON

At first glance I feel like I’m looking at the best interior OL in the draft with JPJ. I haven’t dug in too deep. But I feel like his dominating style is is giving me Quenton Nelson vibes. And if he is Quenton Nelson we need to take him at 18.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 05:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You left out a fine-fav:
JACKSON POWERS-JOHNSON

JPJ is on the National Roster. That's the American Team lineup.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 06:40 PM)Synric Wrote: JPJ is on the National Roster. That's the American Team lineup.

Perhaps I should have clicked on your links. I just looked at the Senior Bowl webpage and they haven't assigned teams there. 

Doesn't appear they left much for the National Team
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If this is true it would stink. Most of the guys at the East West Shrine we want to see will not be participating.

Reply/Quote
Florida State DT Fabien Lovett had a good first day. Measured in lighter than expected though.

Reply/Quote
Fabien Lovett vs Christian Mahogany. Mahogany forces Lovett to win with a counter/second effort. Great rep by both guys.

Reply/Quote
Cut up of Michigan WR Cornelius Johnson first day of practice.

Reply/Quote
Northern Iowa's Khristian Boyd shows some speed and power vs Christian Mahogany.

Reply/Quote
Khristian Boyd is starting day 2 the right way crossing the face of the Center. 6'2 320lbs

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 05:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: At first glance I feel like I’m looking at the best interior OL in the draft with JPJ. I haven’t dug in too deep. But I feel like his dominating style is is giving me Quenton Nelson vibes. And if he is Quenton Nelson we need to take him at 18.

Agree with this, I think JPJ has All Pro potential. I mentioned in my mock that he’s my favorite center prospect since Linderbaum. He also just happens to fit our system perfectly. Hope we take him.
Reply/Quote