Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the Bowl Games
SUGAR BOWL (8:30 PM ESPN)

AUBURN v. OKLAHOMA

CARL LAWSON-Edge/AU- Carl is a personal favorite and is currently my dream pick for the second rd. When Geno game out the thing that impressed me most about him was his percentage of tackles that occurred behind the LOS. Lawson only has 28 tackles this year, but damn near half of the (12.5) occurred behind the LOS. Throw in 9 sacks.

DEDE WESTBROOK- DeDe was the most productive WR in college football last year and is dynamic in the return game. Weighing in at a buck-50 hurts his draft stock, but this guy's upside is Antonio Brown.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Im watching OL
Wisc T Ramcyzk
W Mich T Moton
USC T Banner (his teammate at LT too whose name i forget)

Good day for tackle prospects.
Reply/Quote
I like Wisc LB Beigel. He is a projected mid round pick and plays with a rare intensity. Moton is roughing him up.
Reply/Quote
I hate seeing that. Havent watched much USC football but Adoree jackson was looking very impressive in the rose bowl. Hopefully it isnt a major injury.
Reply/Quote
There is always at least one giant DT in every draft that intrigues me. Montravious Adams from Auburn looks like the one this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:07 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: There is always at least one giant DT in every draft that intrigues me. Montravious Adams from Auburn looks like the one this year.

Adams is one of those guys that can look like an absolute monster on some plays and like he doesn't even want to be on the field on others. If someone can motivate him, the sky is the limit.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:10 AM)blt4584 Wrote: Adams is one of those guys that can look like an absolute monster on some plays and like he doesn't even want to be on the field on others. If someone can motivate him, the sky is the limit.

Ive seen that already in this game. 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: QUICK LANE BOWL (12/26/2016 2:30 PM ESPN)

MARYLAND v. BOSTON COLLEGE

TELDRICK MORGAN- WR/Mary- Transfer from New Mexico is about all I have to offer. Too bad WILLIAM LIKELY went down with injury; I really like him.

HAROLD LANDRY- Edge/BC- I will be keeping a close eye of Landry. At 6'3" 250 he is the OLB/DE hybrid that this team is lacking. He most likely would cost us our 2nd RD pick (might slip to early 3rd)

Pretty sure he leads the country in sacks. I never hear anything about this guy. May be the best pass rusher in this draft.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 10:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I hate seeing that. Havent watched much USC football but Adoree jackson was looking very impressive in the rose bowl. Hopefully it isnt a major injury.

Looked like a perfect replacement for Adam Jones.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:10 AM)blt4584 Wrote: Adams is one of those guys that can look like an absolute monster on some plays and like he doesn't even want to be on the field on others. If someone can motivate him, the sky is the limit.

That was the same knock on Dunlap. The coaches had to "mature" him into being a pro and not take plays off....
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That was the same knock on Dunlap. The coaches had to "mature" him into being a pro and not take plays off....

That's the risk. Some guys, like Dunlap, grow up, but some guys don't. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 01:58 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: What do I love about Barnett:

Relentless motor
Winning matters most attitude
Versatility (bull rush, speed rush, flexible around the edge)

What I don't love about Barnett:

Looks "puffy"

Does the fact that he looks a little soft stop me from drafting him?  Hell, no.  Nebraska did everything they could to avoid him and he was ALWAYS chasing that QB.  On the Bengals front four, next to Geno and Dunlap....That could be very, very nice.

He broke Reggie Whites sack record. Sorry im sold. Anytime you can break a Hall of Famers record youre worth giving a shot.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote