Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Seahawks at @ THE JUNGLE. (Predictions)
What chall got? I don't buy into the hype.... 35-17 BENGALS.

Crazy everyone and there grandma is planning on going to this game lol.....continue the good streak at home boys!
Reply/Quote
27-21 Bengals

It will be a tough game if our defense played like they did today. I think we can get a some stops, but the defense wi slip up and give a few TDs to an injured Lynch and Wilson.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Keep the grandma at home, this one will be hard on the heart, no matter the outcome. I'll roll with 20-17. Nuge gets a little redemption by drilling a game winning 44 yard field goal (that bounces thru off the left upright.)
Reply/Quote
31-27 Bengals
Reply/Quote
30-20 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I'll wait to see what Seattle does tomorrow on MNF before before I can make a prediction. Im gonna say 23-17 Bengals for now.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Seattle 21
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I'm not gonna put any score, but will predict the Bengals win. This might end up being one of the best games of the regular season not only for the Bengals but the entire league.
Reply/Quote
30-24 either way.

Like I mentioned in another thread, the D is suspect and a bit banged up so I'm just calling the score.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 11:44 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: I'll wait to see what Seattle does tomorrow on MNF before before I can make a prediction. Im gonna say 23-17 Bengals for now.

I agree.  I need to wait until later this week.  I want to see what they do tomorrow, and what injuries there may be to us and them.  For one, I want to know if Marshawn Lynch is out.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
We send Seattle back to the defensive drawing board after AD dismantals them. 32-23
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are the better team imo and Seattle will be on a short week plus traveling across country to a different time zone.

Bengals roll and throw gas on the SB contender fire while topless women fan the flames even higher.

30-16 and it is another great day to be a Bengals fan. Game is not even as close as score indicates.

Who-Dey !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Seahawks 27
Reply/Quote
I don't think much of Seattle's o-line. With Lynch being week-to-week, we may not get a full dose of beast mode. Without him, there's not nearly as much to fear from them on offense.

As for their defense, it will be a good test for Andy on his buzz saw 2015 tour. There's no arguing he's a better player this year, and putting away the Legion of Boom would solidify his status as a force to be reckoned with in the league. I remember the end of 04 when the light went on for Palmer. He was shredding even the best defenses like the vintage Ravens and the Patriots when they were still considered a defensive football team and not just an offensive juggernaut. We may see this happen for Andy next week and I'm pretty excited about it.

I think the tear continues for Dalton and the Bengals win 31-24. The short week will help tenderize Seattle's tough defense. People like to recall the quick turnaround NE made when they pounded us last year, but the Patriots are a different animal. Their game planning and culture up there are like nobody else, and we're not going on the road to boot. Good teams win at home against good teams.
Reply/Quote
19-18 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:22 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote:  For one, I want to know if Marshawn Lynch is out.

Lynch is out for Monday.  I am thinking he will be back for the Bengals game, but not 100%.
Reply/Quote
14 to 10 Bengals.
Key to the game keeping rush lane integrity and not playing soft coverage in the secondary.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Bengals put on a clinic.

42 - 17

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I believe a lot rides on the MNF matchup. If Seattle loses there, I don't think there's a chance in hell that they lose here. They would come out with an intensity that the Bengals probably wouldnt be able to match.

That being said, I don't see Seattle losing tomorrow, and I think we trounce them at home. 33-17.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:58 AM)Go Cards Wrote: The Bengals are the better team imo and Seattle will be on a short week plus traveling across country to a different time zone.

Bengals roll and throw gas on the SB contender fire while topless women fan the flames even higher.

30-16 and it is another great day to be a Bengals fan. Game is not even as close as score indicates.

Who-Dey !

Agreed.  Bengals are just the better team rt now.  At home, the Bengals win impressively imo.  31-21
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote