Poll: Hawks Game Ball
BOYD
FORD
WILSON
CTB
HUBBARD
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Game Game Ball
CTB, one of the better corners in the league IMO.
Reply/Quote
CTB

Honorable mention - The D
Reply/Quote
Giant Joe to entire defense.

But to pick just one easy CTB. Honorable mention to Hubbard and Hendrickson for keeping Geno Smith off balance a lot.

Please Lou get Scott outta there!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Ford has been "A" backup tackle but until this point fans were thinking Jackson Carman and D'Ante Smith were ahead of him especially at tackle... Cody Ford at left tackle is bad...very bad.

Agreed. Cody Ford played well today but having him as the main back up LT is bad. Shows that Carman and Smith in their 3rd year haven’t developed at all. O line is once again a big need/weakness
Reply/Quote
CTB and an honorable mention for Hubbard who was eating them up at the end of the game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:11 PM)pally Wrote: Yoshi should get an honorable mention for catching his first TD

It’s his birthday today, too.

Reply/Quote
I usually don't comment on these, but I will say: One week after Tyler Boyd and Mike Hilton "are done" threads, both were instrumental to the win. Hilton's INT most likely the play that won the game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Ford has been "A" backup tackle but until this point fans were thinking Jackson Carman and D'Ante Smith were ahead of him especially at tackle... Cody Ford at left tackle is bad...very bad.

He was actually serviceable today. The offensive issues were different (lots of drops, receivers not on same page etc.). 
Reply/Quote
Voted CTB without even reading the thread. Glad others felt the same.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: He was actually serviceable today. The offensive issues were different (lots of drops, receivers not on same page etc.). 

No. He was beat 3 times in a row on his first series he was in. Joe got the ball off v3ry fast but off target.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Happy Birthday Cam

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I didn't really get to watch the game til late so I'm just going off the stat sheet. Hubbard had 5 QB hits to go along with his sack and TFL.
Reply/Quote
Ctb
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:56 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I didn't really get to watch the game til late so I'm just going off the stat sheet. Hubbard had 5 QB hits to go along with his sack and TFL.

He was an absolute madman at the end of the game.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I usually don't comment on these, but I will say: One week after Tyler Boyd and Mike Hilton "are done" threads, both were instrumental to the win. Hilton's INT most likely the play that won the game.

Eh, Boyd did have one of our two TD's, but 38 yards on 7 targets is nothing to really talk up.  
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:06 PM)Whatever Wrote: Eh, Boyd did have one of our two TD's, but 38 yards on 7 targets is nothing to really talk up.  

Yeah, Chase should have probably been in the poll if you wanted to go with a WR. Even a “quiet” game for him was good for 80 yards.

Reply/Quote
and Happy Birthday Yoshi

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:06 PM)Whatever Wrote: Eh, Boyd did have one of our two TD's, but 38 yards on 7 targets is nothing to really talk up.  

Right lol.... if the TD wasn't attached to that stat line my thread may of been bumped up this week.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Game ball goes to CTB - hell of an interception and he frustrated DK all game long.

Entire Defense for what they did in the redzone deserves one as well... they answered the bell when it rang.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:11 PM)pally Wrote: Yoshi should get an honorable mention for catching his first TD

Good point and though not player of the game worthy, he shows up on special teams as well.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote