Other
4.76%
9 4.76%
Total 189 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Game, Game Ball
its crazy awesome to have so many deserving choices for game ball.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Picked Dalton but Eifert gets half. Jeremy who indeed.

Reply/Quote
Whoops, Adam Jones deserves a special mention too
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:58 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Whoops, Adam Jones deserves a special mention too

Yes he does as he is the heart of this defense.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not mentioned for Game Ball, but play of the day goes to Dre Kirkpatrick.

Late in the 4th Dennard let his man go and he has no support deep, Dre sees it breaks off his man and gets to the receiver at the exact same time as the ball. Seattle completes that, we lose.

Yeah, Dennard scares me. Not impressed AT ALL with him. 

Game ball = AD & TE

Great game 
Reply/Quote
Dalton. Hands down
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Nuge'

"Do you Trust Nuge'?"

Um, running his ass on the field, nailing it, then kicking it into the wind and getting it off the upright? Fwa-shing!

Dude got lucky based on his prior performances, I'm not going to not say good job though, but please man that's pushing it - lol. He performed today. 

In other terms, where is J. Hill? After 4 games I can only say his knee is an excuse. Good thing Gio is a fantastic starter.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

"Do you Trust Nuge'?"

Um, running his ass on the field, nailing it, then kicking it into the wind and getting it off the upright? Fwa-shing!

That kick to send it to OT was perfect as it didn't give Nuge time to think about tit. But WTH was the deal with Andy running the ball? He really should have thrown it away, right?
Reply/Quote

"Do you Trust Nuge'?"

Plus I saw him call bank on the game winner. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:00 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yeah, Dennard scares me. Not impressed AT ALL with him. 

Give him time. Not much game experience yet. But its good he's getting in in small bursts. Remember how everyone thought Dre K was a bust? Just took him some time too. Dennard can play and has good instincts. The more stuff he sees, the more he will learn, and the less he will give up.
Reply/Quote
Dre K gets burned sometimes, I'm surprised with his speed he isn't able to catch up, I expect the best out of him.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude got lucky based on his prior performances, I'm not going to not say good job though, but please man that's pushing it - lol. He performed today. 

In other terms, where is J. Hill? After 4 games I can only say his knee is an excuse. Good thing Gio is a fantastic starter.

Still hesitating behind the LOS 
Reply/Quote
I voted other, because this was truly a whole team victory.  Virtually every player made a crucial play without which we wouldn't have come away with the victory.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:01 PM)Utts Wrote: That kick to send it to OT was perfect as it didn't give Nuge time to think about tit. But WTH was the deal with Andy running the ball? He really should have thrown it away, right?

I think he thought he could get the first then spike it.
Reply/Quote
I take back all the bad things i said about Nugent, he made the ones that counted the most and you can't ask for more than that.

Who Dey Tiger  
Reply/Quote
Sorry I had to go for other because my vote is for special teams and not just Nugent. I thought maybe we got Marvin'ed at the end of the 2nd half with bad clock management but special teams came in as a unit and tied it up in a clutch situation. Then they won the game at the end. Andy and all played great but without that clutch play at the end of regular time the Bengals would be 4-1. They also had a couple of great plays on punt coverage burying Seattle inside the 2 yard line. Then of course there was the Adam Jones punt return that should not have been called as a fair catch. :)
Reply/Quote
I was going to say Andy till the post game interview with that goofus hair thing and the little boy voice, but. .Oh heck..Andy all the way!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: Give him time. Not much game experience yet. But its good he's getting in in small bursts. Remember how everyone thought Dre K was a bust? Just took him some time too. Dennard can play and has good instincts. The more stuff he sees, the more he will learn, and the less he will give up.

The problem with this mentality is that he will be good just in time for his contract to come up.  Exact same thing happened with Dre K.  He did nothing for us for a few years and he is finally becoming a really good football player just in time to get a big pay raise in free agency.  I don't like the idea of giving up multiple cheap cap years in order to grow a guy.
Reply/Quote
I went with Andy, but boy could you give this to any number of guys. Great win!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:49 PM)Guy Incognito Wrote: The problem with this mentality is that he will be good just in time for his contract to come up.  Exact same thing happened with Dre K.  He did nothing for us for a few years and he is finally becoming a really good football player just in time to get a big pay raise in free agency.  I don't like the idea of giving up multiple cheap cap years in order to grow a guy.

Kirkpatrick led the league in missed tackles with 7 coming to to the Seahawks game. I wouldn't say he's going to get a big contract unless there's a huge jump in his play.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote