Other
4.76%
9 4.76%
Total 189 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Game, Game Ball
(10-11-2015, 06:30 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Sorry I had to go for other because my vote is for special teams and not just Nugent.  I thought maybe we got Marvin'ed at the end of the 2nd half with bad clock management but special teams came in as a unit and tied it up in a clutch situation.  Then they won the game at the end.  Andy and all played great but without that clutch play at the end of regular time the Bengals would be 4-1.  They also had a couple of great plays on punt coverage burying Seattle inside the 2 yard line.  Then of course there was the Adam Jones punt return that should not have been called as a fair catch.  

God....I got so pissed off over that.  The officials seem to have problems remembering the rules against Seattle.  They sure had no problem remembering it when Lockett did the same thing.....even had a rather heated disagreement with some Hawk fans over that one.....until the kid next to me googled the rule book for them and quitened them rather quickly Smirk  Shit boys....you learn that in pee wee league.!

Sure was fun to yell "ya #$*ed us and we still put up points".....lol

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:04 PM)Guy Incognito Wrote: Very good point.  I'd say that while it isn't likely he will get a huge deal, he is still going to get paid much better on his new deal than he was getting paid on his rookie deal though.

He got torched a few times today too.....

Reply/Quote
Went Nugent but there were so many heroes today. Just a great team win.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Andy.....but a shout out goes to Kevin Huber. That was some All Pro shit today punting the ball. Excellent all day. Lots of heroes today......epitome of a team win.

Andy.....just keep on keeping my friend. Just think if this is Bad Andy. If so.....we're in for one helluva ride friends.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:30 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Sorry I had to go for other because my vote is for special teams and not just Nugent.  I thought maybe we got Marvin'ed at the end of the 2nd half with bad clock management but special teams came in as a unit and tied it up in a clutch situation.  Then they won the game at the end.  Andy and all played great but without that clutch play at the end of regular time the Bengals would be 4-1.  They also had a couple of great plays on punt coverage burying Seattle inside the 2 yard line.  Then of course there was the Adam Jones punt return that should not have been called as a fair catch.  :)

That one was on Andy, not Marvin.

Andy took off to run, which I'm sure his instructions were to throw it away or throw to the endzone.  

All-in-all, though, my ball goes to Andy for his play (which I'm sure will continue to go under appreciated).  He played at the level of the elite today.

I was happy with Maualuga's play, too. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That one was on Andy, not Marvin.

Andy took off to run, which I'm sure his instructions were to throw it away or throw to the endzone.  

All-in-all, though, my ball goes to Andy for his play (which I'm sure will continue to go under appreciated).  He played at the level of the elite today.

Marvin shoulda had them clock it just before all of that transpired after picking up the first.  

Reply/Quote
I got to give it to Adam. He did it all for us on D and STs, plus he motivated his defensive team mates.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'd let Cary Williams and Kam Chancellor hand deliver the game ball to Andy's house.
Reply/Quote
I voted Eifert with his two td's and very clutch catch to force the overtime. Could have easily voted Andy, great call on the QB sneak. Dunlap was just superb....constant pressure, contained Wilson, and put some big hits on him.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 02:06 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I voted Eifert with his two td's and very clutch catch to force the overtime.  Could have easily voted Andy, great call on the QB sneak.  Dunlap was just superb....constant pressure, contained Wilson, and put some big hits on him.

So many guys were huge so a great team win.

But if one vote, it has to go to Andy Dalton. He did what some feared he could not do, overcome extreme diversity (down 17 in 4th) against one of these most dominant defenses in recent history not only closing the door, but ask Denver, humiliating teams in the process.

Eifert was a huge weapon and the diving catch was awesome.

But AD continues to make the throws. You throw 44 times against a great defense and it is likely you will be picked at least once. He also threw a perfect deep ball to AJ for a TD that was negated by a holding call by Whittworth. He could have had 400 yards passing, 3 TD's passing and one rushing.

AD also commands the offense, getting everyone lined up properly as well as audibles like his 5 yard QB sneak. His preparation and knowledge has always been an under rated trait. Simply, he is one the smartest QB's in the game and has been.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Dalton With a Jones a close second
Reply/Quote
Dalton.

Team captain that showed leadership, productivity, and poise.
Reply/Quote
I have to go with Dalton....again. This dude is seriously unflappable. He's always had the ability to shrug off bad plays but he exudes confidence now. I mean, you can literally see it come across the TV screen. AD is in total control, calm as a cucumber and making great decisions. Sure, you're going to throw a few picks here and there but to continually come back and make big plays is amazing.

I'd give anything to be one of his receivers this year because his throws are really on point. That's why the YAC is so good.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That one was on Andy, not Marvin.

I don't know how AD hung on to the ball on that play.  He got rocked by that dude and didn't even see it coming.  You could tell when he ran off the field that one hurt.  He's a tough dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dre K gets burned sometimes, I'm surprised with his speed he isn't able to catch up, I expect the best out of him.

Most of the plays he gets burned on are broken coverages where he passes off the receiver - to someone not there.  Whether it's his fault or the safeties we don't know.

Actually he's been pretty good in 1:1 press coverage, off the ball not so much.  
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 03:55 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Most of the plays he gets burned on are broken coverages where he passes off the receiver - to someone not there.  Whether it's his fault or the safeties we don't know.

Actually he's been pretty good in 1:1 press coverage, off the ball not so much.  

Yep. Zone coverages are the hardest to judge unless it's blatant (letting a guy catch the ball in front and missing the tackle or letting him cross your face)
Reply/Quote
Dalton
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 02:06 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I voted Eifert with his two td's and very clutch catch to force the overtime.  Could have easily voted Andy, great call on the QB sneak.  Dunlap was just superb....constant pressure, contained Wilson, and put some big hits on him.

Big Los came to play son..... ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 05:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: Big Los came to play son..... ThumbsUp

He said he wanted to lead the league in sacks.  So far, so good.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:00 PM)McC Wrote: He said he wanted to lead the league in sacks.  So far, so good.

Having this rotation back with Carlos more seasoned is something to watch.

Reply/Quote