Other
4.76%
9 4.76%
Total 189 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Game, Game Ball
Andy/Eifert. Andy showed a lot of guts, especially calling his own number from that far away.

But a hella big shoutout to Nuge and the special teams in general. Running their asses out there, setting up, and kicking that one to tie the game was impressive. Probably more so than the banking it through to win.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Kirkpatrick led the league in missed tackles with 7 coming to to the Seahawks game. I wouldn't say he's going to get a big contract unless there's a huge jump in his play.

Very good point.  I'd say that while it isn't likely he will get a huge deal, he is still going to get paid much better on his new deal than he was getting paid on his rookie deal though.
Reply/Quote
Dalton....He faced an elite secondary, and torched them by their standards.

Runners up: Eifert, Pacman, Huber
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted other because I think the whole defense deserves it for stepping up after the 3rd quarter debacle.
Reply/Quote
Eifert without the diving catch we don't sniff overtime
Reply/Quote
I voted for
Andy but Carlos deserves a shout out.
Reply/Quote
After thinking about it, I think the game ball should go to Nugent (I voted Dalton, BTW). To run onto the field with the clock ticking down and nail the FG for the tie and then to nail the FG for the win, that takes some cajones. I admit, I was ready to cut him earlier this year (and after the Carolina game last year), but maybe he'll be more like this from now on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I chose Andy because the guys got moxy, always has and played with ice water in his veins in the fourth quarter today and shoulda had a 3rd TD and over 400 yards if not for a bogus call. He also audibled to that QB run for the TD which was a nice read. But honorable mention goes to Special Teams. Not only Nugent's points but Huber and the coverage guys flipped field position that goes largely unnoticed all too often.

Really this was a team win if ever there was one. Nobody gave up during any of the 3 phases and even Marvin Lewis deserves some credit for not panicking. Great, great win.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Dalton or Nuge for me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:18 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I chose Andy because the guys got moxy, always has and played with ice water in his veins in the fourth quarter today and shoulda had a 3rd TD and over 400 yards if not for a bogus call. He also audibled to that QB run for the TD which was a nice read. But honorable mention goes to Special Teams. Not only Nugent's points but Huber and the coverage guys flipped field position that goes largely unnoticed all too often.

Really this was a team win if ever there was one. Nobody gave up during any of the 3 phases and even Marvin Lewis deserves some credit for not panicking. Great, great win.

That TD run was awesome.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Andy, but wanted to give honorable mention to Rey Maualuga. He deflected that ball and stopped the momentum of Seattle. Andy wins though because he took that momentum right back.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Nuge'

"Do you Trust Nuge'?"

Um, running his ass on the field, nailing it, then kicking it into the wind and getting it off the upright? Fwa-shing!

That field goal to tie was no joke.  He had zero time.
Reply/Quote
I voted other - team win !

So many deserving,

Adam Jones - nothing but heart

Tyler Eifert - what a catch

Nugent - big time kicks

Kirkpatrick - big pass defended late

Geno, Dunlap - big stops in the clutch

Andy Friggin Dalton - Didn't crap out on pace for MVP kinda season

Who Dey to this team
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:25 PM)Guy Incognito Wrote: That TD run was awesome.

Bodine made that play. He blew up the NT, Not taking anything away from Andy; he saw it, called it, and executed it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Gotta go with Andy. He should've had his 5th consecutive game with a 100+ passer rating and 400 yards if not for that TD that was called back. As it sits, he put up a 95.9 rating and 331 yards. Against Seattle? Game ball.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Kinda have to give it up for Maualuga as well, with several tackles including the stuff behind the lOS and the defected pass..... really looking forward to seeing him play again with Burfict and Hawk and Rey in Rotation... Vinney has really stepped his play up this year.
Reply/Quote
Andy
Reply/Quote
I know you cant give the game to a coach in this poll but I hands down would have given the ball to Darrin Simmons for his brilliant calls for the special teams play minus the stupid run backs by Tate in the end zone which I bet Simmons was not happy about. I think the ability to get the field goal unit on the field at the end of regulation within 10 seconds was phenomenal and for that reason alone I think he deserves to be recognized. Also during kickoffs and punts, I think he was telling Huber and Nugent to stay away from Lockett every chance they got and it worked out to perfection. I just think we are lucky to have a special teams coach like Simmons because special teams can win or lose games and we have been fortunate to get the winning side. Also for a player I would vote for Andy or the defense from the 4th quarter on. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
That Eifert catch was clutch, man. I'm having a hard time picking against it. I have to though. Andy Dalton led this team to victory. 2014 Andy would have buckled and looked like a broken man after the game, but this dude is really looking different, and more than anything, he's really leading this team. Andy gets it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Dalton !!!

Seattle got pressure all day and kid just grot it done.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote