Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-06-2017, 07:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yup.

[Image: CEvzWF_VEAEgrCn.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I don't always respond to replys because I realize that alot of times it all just circles the toilet bowel.

But as far as reliable sources of information people should listen to all sides and decide for themselves.

You would get alot more out of it ,if you searched and found them yourselves.

But some that I find to be honest/correct are Paul Craig Roberts, Cathrine Austin Fitts, Zero Hedge,....

To name a few. 

Propaganda = CNN, MSNBC, NBC, Wash Post, NY Times, USA Today...

If you can't see what they are doing, I don't know what to say.

Like Marco from Trapulia, "Goood luck"

God Bless America.
(08-12-2017, 05:30 AM)tigerseye Wrote: I don't always respond to replys because I realize that alot of times it all just circles the toilet bowel.

But as far as reliable sources of information people should listen to all sides and decide for themselves.

You would get alot more out of it ,if you searched and found them yourselves.

But some that I find to be honest/correct are Paul Craig Roberts, Cathrine Austin Fitts, Zero Hedge,....

To name a few. 

Propaganda = CNN, MSNBC, NBC, Wash Post, NY Times, USA Today...

If you can't see what they are doing, I don't know what to say.

Like Marco from Trapulia, "Goood luck"

God Bless America.

I noticed you mentioned none of the current administration's essential state media as propaganda, and mentioned two conservative commentators and a site that has held some extreme views on one side.

I don't think you are following your own advice in the bold. Your bias is clear, especially by placing media sources that are more centrist than most that are available out there on your list.
I have listened to all sides and decided for myself. These are but a few of the many that are not total propaganda. There are many more ,look them up to your hearts content. Pick what ever flavor you like, it doesn't matter to me. The propaganda being used on our own citizens by these privately owned "news" agencies is dangerous to our nation. Obama paved the way to propagandize the US citizens by law. Its legal now. I don't think it should be legal. I am hoping people can see what they are doing with these manipulations. They wish to keep it us v them ,in order to control. I want us to be a we. Most of the things that people divide over are created for the purpose of dividing. And while we are distracted they are stealing away our rights and our privacy. Its not good enough that they have all the money they want total control and they want to decide everything for you and your children.

Our Constitution is in their way. They want it removed. I'd rather keep it and remain free to make my own bad decisions.

Thats what they are working on. You can believe me or not. Or you can say whatever.

Just a dude on a forum.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-12-2017, 01:41 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I have listened to all sides and decided for myself. These are but a few of the many that are not total propaganda. There are many more ,look them up to your hearts content. Pick what ever flavor you like, it doesn't matter to me. The propaganda being used on our own citizens by these privately owned "news" agencies is dangerous to our nation. Obama paved the way to propagandize the US citizens by law. Its legal now. I don't think it should be legal. I am hoping people can see what they are doing with these manipulations. They wish to keep it us v them ,in order to control. I want us to be a we. Most of the things that people divide over are created for the purpose of dividing. And while we are distracted they are stealing away our rights and our privacy. Its not good enough that they have all the money they want total control and they want to decide everything for you and your children.

Our Constitution is in their way. They want it removed. I'd rather keep it and remain free to make my own bad decisions.

Thats what they are working on. You can believe me or not. Or you can say whatever.

Just a dude on a forum.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with privately owned news companies?  Wasn't that paramount in the 1st Amendment?  The people have a voice, and I like the idea of privately owned news giving me more information than say a State owned outlet might be willing to provide.  For example, many of the Nations that don't much care for Western Civilization all seem to have State controlled news outlets, in order to control the flow of information to their citizens.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-12-2017, 01:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What's wrong with privately owned news companies?  Wasn't that paramount in the 1st Amendment?  The people have a voice, and I like the idea of privately owned news giving me more information than say a State owned outlet might be willing to provide.  For example, many of the Nations that don't much care for Western Civilization all seem to have State controlled news outlets, in order to control the flow of information to their citizens.

I think (hope) he is referring to corporate run media which has profitzed news. He is wrong about it being Obama's fault, but it is one of the major issues with how we get information. This has been going on for longer than Obama has been in politics.
(08-12-2017, 01:41 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I have listened to all sides and decided for myself. These are but a few of the many that are not total propaganda. There are many more ,look them up to your hearts content. Pick what ever flavor you like, it doesn't matter to me. The propaganda being used on our own citizens by these privately owned "news" agencies is dangerous to our nation. Obama paved the way to propagandize the US citizens by law. Its legal now. I don't think it should be legal. I am hoping people can see what they are doing with these manipulations. They wish to keep it us v them ,in order to control. I want us to be a we. Most of the things that people divide over are created for the purpose of dividing. And while we are distracted they are stealing away our rights and our privacy. Its not good enough that they have all the money they want total control and they want to decide everything for you and your children.

What do you think of the Citizens United decision?  Was Obama behind that?
(08-12-2017, 01:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What's wrong with privately owned news companies?  Wasn't that paramount in the 1st Amendment?  The people have a voice, and I like the idea of privately owned news giving me more information than say a State owned outlet might be willing to provide.  For example, many of the Nations that don't much care for Western Civilization all seem to have State controlled news outlets, in order to control the flow of information to their citizens.

Remember Sunset, private corporations can "control the flow of information" too!
(08-14-2017, 03:01 PM)Dill Wrote: Remember Sunset, private corporations can "control the flow of information" too!

Yeah I do not mind a biased press. But it should be openly biased. Not pretend to be unbiased.

State media is not The way to go.