Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should Mayorkas be impeached?
(04-17-2024, 07:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Do you think we should have an Open Border? 

I'd prefer a few Dems to answer with a simple yes no for now before we have a convo about it.

No.

And I think the migrant wave could become a tsunami if temperatures start making areas uninhabitable.

It would be nice if our Republican house would get off their ass and pass the bipartisan senate immigration bill that would provide much needed resources and give the potus the ability to shut the border down.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2024, 07:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Do you think we should have an Open Border? 

I'd prefer a few Dems to answer with a simple yes no for now before we have a convo about it.

No, and I know of absolutely no one who thinks we should.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2024, 09:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: No, and I know of absolutely no one who thinks we should.

How can you say that?  '

Hannity, Ingraham and Trump himself all swear that Dems want open borders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Actions speak louder than words.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 09:28 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Actions speak louder than words.

I agree. Vote Blue in 2024 to end the Republican House majority so there can finally be some actions instead of a 'do nothing' congress.

"We want something done on the border!"
"OK, Here's a bill drawn up by a staunch Conservative in the Senate."
*glances towards Mara Lego* "Ummmm . . . No! Not that bill. Lankford is a RINO!!"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2024, 08:08 PM)pally Wrote: Democrats are not in favor of open borders.

(04-17-2024, 11:17 PM)Dill Wrote: How can you say that?  '

Hannity, Ingraham and Trump himself all swear that Dems want open borders.

are those Yes's or No's? 

I asked to keep it simple. 
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 11:23 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I agree. Vote Blue in 2024 to end the Republican House majority so there can finally be some actions instead of a 'do nothing' congress.

"We want something done on the border!"
"OK, Here's a bill drawn up by a staunch Conservative in the Senate."
*glances towards Mara Lego* "Ummmm . . . No! Not that bill. Lankford is a RINO!!"

Yes, they have done such an awesome job.

Biden should make it his centerpiece.
Reply/Quote
You know, I talked in another thread about how conservative media and the Trump camp were working to keep their voters from knowing about the US producing more oil than ever before. I have to wonder how much that sort of strategy plays an impact on the border issue. Makes one wonder.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 12:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You know, I talked in another thread about how conservative media and the Trump camp were working to keep their voters from knowing about the US producing more oil than ever before. I have to wonder how much that sort of strategy plays an impact on the border issue. Makes one wonder.

Considering that Republicans and conservative media started screaming "open borders" immediately after the election it does seem that distortion of the narrative is their gameplan

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 11:41 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: are those Yes's or No's? 

I asked to keep it simple. 

Hannity, Ingraham and trump say 

DEFINITELY yes.
Reply/Quote
Someone should tell our major city mayors not to worry it's all just being distorted.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2024, 09:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No.

And I think the migrant wave could become a tsunami if temperatures start making areas uninhabitable.

It would be nice if our Republican house would get off their ass and pass the bipartisan senate immigration bill that would provide much needed resources and give the potus the ability to shut the border down.

(04-17-2024, 09:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: No, and I know of absolutely no one who thinks we should.

Thanks for at least giving me a yes/no.

We have laws on immigration, do you think we should be enforcing them or not?

PS I know there might be a law(s) that you are against, but to keep it simple, should we enforce the laws or not?
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 01:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Thanks for at least giving me a yes/no.

We have laws on immigration, do you think we should be enforcing them or not?

PS I know there might be a law(s) that you are against, but to keep it simple, should we enforce the laws or not?

Yes, and we are.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2024, 12:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You know, I talked in another thread about how conservative media and the Trump camp were working to keep their voters from knowing about the US producing more oil than ever before. I have to wonder how much that sort of strategy plays an impact on the border issue. Makes one wonder.

Deep state billionaires are brainwashing and exploiting us...unless I agree with them in which case they are selfless ultra patriots and the only people who are brave enough to tell the truth.
Reply/Quote