Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to Oline
Hopkins played really well at center last night. I loved the Price pick and truly believe that he's what this team needed both from an on-field and locker room perspective. That said, I have to wonder of they had the answer at center on the roster in Hopkins already. It's just one game and hard to make a blanket judgement off of, but it's an interesting question.

Tre looked better in his one game out there than Bodine or TJ Johnson ever did.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:50 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Pretty much everybody, myself included figured our Oline would struggle in this game.

I don't think Dalton was sacked and really wasn't pressured a lot. The running game had some lanes, good job overall !

I ain't saying it's fixed but I have some hope now.

Last year, it took three games to score a TD.  Shutout by the Ratbirds, who sacked Andy five times and ran all over our defense.  You might say night and day.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 07:54 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Kirkpatrick doesn't suck.  He had a solid game.  Hands of stone yes, but he played well.  

Tiger You know how the old saying goes: " Cornerbacks are just wide receivers who couldn't catch"
                                                                                                      ----- my High School Headcoach
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote