Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs
(06-01-2015, 10:35 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Aw man you got me there! But damn to add insult to injury you compared Dalton to Flacco...... that hurts. 
We all know Dalton goes into hibernation in the winter. 

Late fall...
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 08:33 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Awesome quote post Batman, why can't you just defend ole noodle arm Manning?  

Peyton Manning sucks.

--Nothing beats that new car smell

BTW to get this thread back on track, Flacco IS elite and he could throw the ball 70 yards from his knees.

I didn't think I'd actually have to defend Peyton Manning since most people with functional brains understand that he's an elite NFL QB. I honestly didn't think anyone was dumb and biased enough to need explanation of why they're wrong.

It's like you're just ignoring that the year 2013 ever happened. This was post neck surgery when his career was supposed to be over...

115.1 passer rating (#1/2), 68.3 completion% (#3), 5477 yards (#1), 55 TD (#1), he threw an INT for every 65.9 passing attempts, which is better than just about every QB in the league that year other than Alex Smith.

Just last year he was still at or near the top of every one of these categories as well except he threw a few more INT that year. His INT% was still not bad at the end of the day though.

Stats never tell the whole story, but you don't rank at the very top of every important category if you're as bad as you claim that Manning is. I understand that you're not too bright, I don't have to point that out as I'm sure everyone sees it with every post you make, but PLEASE enlighten me and prove how Peyton Manning "sucks".

Also lol @ the 13 year old logic that if you can throw a ball really far that you're an "elite" quarterback. Haha, good one.
Reply/Quote
Screen pass to Demaryius Thomas who then takes it for 90 yards for a TD giving Manning one hell of a stat line. I know what I'm watching kid, maybe you should pay more attention to detail and quit going gaga over his bullshit stats. Manning can't even feel his ******* hand anymore, that's why he wears the glove. Keep slurping him though chief.

Side note: using 'lol' to try and sound like a grown man only makes you sound like a teenage girl texting...lol

Chicken Parm you taste so good.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:08 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Screen pass to Demaryius Thomas who then takes it for 90 yards for a TD giving Manning one hell of a stat line.  I know what I'm watching kid, maybe you should pay more attention to detail and quit going gaga over his bullshit stats.  Manning can't even feel his ******* hand anymore, that's why he wears the glove.  Keep slurping him though chief.

Chicken Parm you taste so good.

I was honestly hoping that this was going to be your argument. I almost knew it would be because of how much of a dumbass you are and wouldn't look into the facts before commenting with your usual drivel.

In 2013, Peyton Manning was ranked #14 in yards in the air, which means he obviously wasn't throwing dink n' dunk passes letting his receivers get all of the YAC. He was above guys like Roethlisberger, Stafford, Brees, Luck, Rivers, Newton, among others, and he was also within 1.2% of your BFF Flacco.

In 2014? Manning ranked SECOND in yards in the air, but yeah, let's just claim he threw screen passes to Thomas all day long and hope that nobody debunks your bullshit.

Anything else that you'd like me to prove you wrong with? I'm here all day, kid.
Reply/Quote
Cool stats post dude. Again, I know what I saw kid. I saw a QB that can no longer throw the ball downfield. Hell, he can't even throw a screen pass anymore without it going the other way for 6. Keep slurping him though, kid...lol

Nothing beats that new car smell.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:28 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Cool stats post dude.  Again, I know what I saw kid.  I saw a QB that can no longer throw the ball downfield.  Hell, he can't even throw a screen pass anymore without it going the other way for 6.  Keep slurping him though, kid...lol

Oh great, one of those "no stat matters because I see things with my eyes" guys.

Listen, I'm all for the rationale that stats don't tell the whole story and seeing things and watching mechanics is very important to evaluating a player. I'm on board with that.

BUT..

You don't end up at the very top of EVERY relevant stat if you "suck". You just don't. Whether you keep making excuses with your eyes or not, it's the truth. You stay in denial, you're better off there. I bet everybody on here really enjoys your enlightened, factual posts Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Also, it wasn't just a "stats post", it was proof that he wasn't dink n' dunking to Thomas for screen passes in every single game.

You made a claim so I figured I'd debunk it with facts. I'm sorry that it hurt your feelings.

For some reason, the guy with the shitty Disney version of Star Wars avatar thinks that calling someone a "kid" makes him right. Keep on truckin', someone may think you're not a complete moron someday, and that would be a huge accomplishment for you!
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:34 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Also, it wasn't just a "stats post", it was proof that he wasn't dink n' dunking to Thomas for screen passes in every single game.

You made a claim so I figured I'd debunk it with facts. I'm sorry that it hurt your feelings.

For some reason, the guy with the shitty Disney version of Star Wars avatar thinks that calling someone a "kid" makes him right. Keep on truckin', someone may think you're not a complete moron someday, and that would be a huge accomplishment for you!

I agree with everything you have said in here untill you started in with Star Wars.  No one can damage that franchise more than George Lucas did with the last three installments.  Disney could literally put half the effort they have in other films, into the next three movies and still do a thousand times better than George Lucas.  They could sub this out to Michael Bay and i bet it would be better.  In fact they could have Michael Bay and Ang lee direct 1/3 each...then have them direct 1/3 together and it would still be better.  Hulk dogs was a better idea the Jar Jar Binks.  That's a fact backed up by pure statistical analysis.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Objective reality differs from human to human. In your reality Manning is still some kind of football God that ranks among the best in the league. In my reality, Manning WAS something special, now he is just a 4th tier QB stealing money from a franchise soon to be doomed by his enormous contract. Luckily for Manning though, he plays in an awful division where DEN could probably win 8 games and win the division. It's been this way for Manning his entire career. He beat REX ******* GROSSMAN in a SB.

I could have beat Rex Grossman.

50 omaha set hut
Reply/Quote
It seems to me that Batman is beginning to melt and toss poop on the walls. Go home caped crusader, you're drunk.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I agree with everything you have said in here untill you started in with Star Wars.  No one can damage that franchise more than George Lucas did with the last three installments.  Disney could literally put half the effort they have in other films, into the next three movies and still do a thousand times better than George Lucas.  They could sub this out to Michael Bay and i bet it would be better.  In fact they could have Michael Bay and Ang lee direct 1/3 each...then have them direct 1/3 together and it would still be better.  Hulk dogs was a better idea the Jar Jar Binks.  That's a fact backed up by pure statistical analysis.

Oh trust me, I was just as disappointed in the Phantom Menace as Ben Richards' parents are with his existence.

I think II gets bashed way harder than it deserves (by no means a good movie though), and I honestly thought III was decent.

Nothing beats the original trilogy, I wasn't trying to prop up I, II, and III, but I'm not sure how much faith to put in Disney right now. We'll be able to see for ourselves soon enough.

(06-02-2015, 09:46 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Objective reality differs from human to human.  In your reality Manning is still some kind of football God that ranks among the best in the league.  In my reality, Manning WAS something special, now he is just a 4th tier QB stealing money from a franchise soon to be doomed by his enormous contract. Luckily for Manning though, he plays in an awful division where DEN could probably win 8 games and win the division.  It's been this way for Manning his entire career.  He beat REX ******* GROSSMAN in a SB.  

I could have beat Rex Grossman.

50 omaha set hut

13 year old confirmed.

He beat the Bears defense, not Rex Grossman. Thanks for playing.
Reply/Quote
Way to crack the case Batman.

BTW, Disney owns the rights to Star Wars. It's not like Mickey Mouse is writing the ******* script, kid.

Go home Batman, you're drunk.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:54 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Way to crack the case Batman.

BTW moron, Disney owns the rights to Star Wars.  It's not like Mickey Mouse is writing the ******* script, kid.

Go home Batman, you're drunk.

[Image: th?id=JN.BG0v3AbUBx7LRzFEAVA5Bw&pid=15.1&P=0]
Reply/Quote
Let's get this thread back on track now that Batman has totally destroyed my Peyton Manning argument.

[Image: VTBzKvK.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 11:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: None that i can think of. 

Playing well for a couple games in the post season for half your career to date doesn't make one elite.
Who said elite? He has been a better QB than Brady, Manning, Brees, and Rodgers in the playoffs since 2011, though. Probably why Harbaugh likes him. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 11:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Who said elite? He has been a better QB than Brady, Manning, Brees, and Rodgers in the playoffs since 2011, though. Probably why Harbaugh likes him. 

There is one idiot that thinks Flacco is elite because he can throw a football a far distance from his knees.

Now, to be fair, I can't really argue about whether Joe can or can't do that because Ben Richards is the expert here when it comes to being on your knees. He holds a vast amount of knowledge from that position compared to the rest of us.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 11:19 AM)djs7685 Wrote: There is one idiot that thinks Flacco is elite because he can throw a football a far distance from his knees.

Now, to be fair, I can't really argue about whether Joe can or can't do that because Ben Richards is the expert here when it comes to being on your knees. He holds a vast amount of knowledge from that position compared to the rest of us.

He probably has the strongest arm in the league, it's just not always accurate. 

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 11:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He probably has the strongest arm in the league, it's just not always accurate. 

Isn't the accuracy of the deep ball what makes a guy a good deep passer though? I mean, what good is a strong arm if you're off target with 80% of your long balls (like Flacco did in 2013)?

To be fair, he was top 5 last year and was above average for a couple of years in his career as well. Overall though, he's right around average if you take his 2 stinker years along with his 1-2 good ones with the rest being fairly mediocre.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 11:34 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Isn't the accuracy of the deep ball what makes a guy a good deep passer though? I mean, what good is a strong arm if you're off target with 80% of your long balls (like Flacco did in 2013)?

To be fair, he was top 5 last year and was above average for a couple of years in his career as well. Overall though, he's right around average if you take his 2 stinker years along with his 1-2 good ones with the rest being fairly mediocre.

Maybe Perriman will show us that the accuracy was a Torrey issue and not a Flacco issue 

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:28 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Cool stats post dude.  Again, I know what I saw kid.  I saw a QB that can no longer throw the ball downfield.  Hell, he can't even throw a screen pass anymore without it going the other way for 6.  Keep slurping him though, kid...lol

I'm sorry...are we talking about Dalton again?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote