Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silence On Democrats Assaulting Republicans
(06-06-2016, 03:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Frenchman-terror-attacks-targeting-Muslims-and-Jews?pid=225574#pid225574

Can I call it or can I call it.

Not one peep about the assault at a University by Mainak Sarkar.

Shame only certain people are allowed to start threads.  Sad

All you can do is complain about no one starting a thread. 

Maybe they'll give you that right some day!

[Image: 51S%2BpPtReeL._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-06-2016, 03:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Frenchman-terror-attacks-targeting-Muslims-and-Jews?pid=225574#pid225574

Are you somehow being silenced?  Blink twice if you need our help.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-06-2016, 03:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shame only certain people are allowed to start threads.  Sad

All you can do is complain about no one starting a thread. 

Maybe they'll give you that right some day!

[Image: 51S%2BpPtReeL._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg]

Didn't complain about anyone or no one starting a thread; just an observsation of the hypocrisy of the usual thread starters.

Guarentee if that first report of a white male at UCLA had been true; a thread would have been started; do you disagree?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-06-2016, 03:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't complain about anyone or no one starting a thread; just an observsation of the hypocrisy of the usual thread starters.

Guarentee if that first report of a white male at UCLA had been true; a thread would have been started; do you disagree?

Had his psychosis been bolstered by some ultra christian bullshit. You bet your soothsayer ass one would have gone up.  

(06-06-2016, 03:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't complain about anyone or no one starting a thread; just an observsation of the hypocrisy of the usual thread starters.

It's interesting, I never heard anything about the race of the shooter until you brought it up and it prompted me to go look up the information. I just saw indications of him being mentally ill.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-06-2016, 03:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's interesting, I never heard anything about the race of the shooter until you brought it up and it prompted me to go look up the information. I just saw indications of him being mentally ill.

I've read various reports including one that UCLA orginally reported him as a 6'0" white-male. There are others that state he recently converted from Hindu to Islam.

As I said it has been usually quiet: I don't even think POTUS has used it as a scenario to bring up gun control.

(06-06-2016, 03:46 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Had his psychosis been bolstered by some ultra christian bullshit. You bet your soothsayer ass one would have gone up.  

Simple books are the easiest to read.

(06-06-2016, 03:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Simple books are the easiest to read.

profound.

It sounds like you would like to discuss the UCLA incident.  Please start a thread, we'll join you there.

Mellow

(06-06-2016, 11:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say there is one pretty significant event that has been unusually quite in this forum. I do know if the shooter had matched the original desription; at least one member of this forum would have sprained a typing finger by now.

I'm sure that's not "complaining" it is just "pointing out while sound whiney".

(06-06-2016, 03:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Guarentee if that first report of a white male at UCLA had been true; a thread would have been started; do you disagree?

I like hypotheticals. You can make up whatever you want and always claim it is true!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.