Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silence On Democrats Assaulting Republicans
You always hear about people at Trump rallies attacking Democrats or minorities that are protesting, but recently I've seen a few videos of Democrats attacking Trump supporters, which one was even a woman being cornered and having things thrown at her, yet you don't see this in the main stream media or on the Facebook streams about the election.

If this happened with Trump supporters attacking Democrats, it would be all over with people calling Trump the anti-Christ.

Do Democrats just enjoy playing the victim card or is there some big conspiracy to avoid showing both sides of the election?
Where the hell is there silence about this?

It's all over the news and the internet.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
This is literally the topic of the most active thread in P&R right now.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-06-2016, 12:58 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Where the hell is there silence about this?

It's all over the news and the internet.

Hasn't been all over the news and internet here.

It's hardly been mentioned, and not discussed to no end like it would be if it were the other way around.
(06-06-2016, 01:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hasn't been all over the news and internet here.

It's hardly been mentioned, and not discussed to no end like it would be if it were the other way around.

Either it doesn't happen, or the free market news cycle doesn't think reporting that side of the story is profitable.  What do you want? 
I blame Trump
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

This is clearly a troll bait thread and Bfritz is still clearly an idiot. Not the response you were expecting?
(06-06-2016, 01:48 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is clearly a troll bait thread and Bfritz is still clearly an idiot.  Not the response you were expecting?

Clearly the response I was expecting from you because you've never had anything intelligent to respond with to any point I've ever made.

Your go-to was to negative rep people and say things like "asinine comment" because you had (and still have) no other way of debating  ThumbsUp
(06-06-2016, 01:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Clearly the response I was expecting from you because you've never had anything intelligent to respond with to any point I've ever made.

Your go-to was to negative rep people and say things like "asinine comment" because you had (and still have) no other way of debating  ThumbsUp

If you removed the words negative and rep from your vocabulary your posts would be half their size in perpetuity.    ThumbsUp
(06-06-2016, 01:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hasn't been all over the news and internet here.

You get a different internet there?

April
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/violent-anti-trump-protesters-bloody-trump-supporters-throw-rocks-smash-car-windows-ca-rally/

Earlier April
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/04/14/3769643/trump-supporter-enters-new-york-anti-hate-rally/

May
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/report-trump-supporter-wheelchair-hit-plastic-bottles-protesters/

Etc, etc.

Both sides are discussing the violence. The problem in that sentence — the fact that there's only one side or the other side — is why it continues and will continue.
(06-06-2016, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you removed the words negative and rep from your vocabulary your posts would be half their size in perpetuity.    ThumbsUp

[Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

I'm not sure why people say things like, "Why is no one talking about X?". You are talking about it, obviously you read or saw it somewhere. Maybe it isn't being talked about everywhere you'd like it to be, but your perception of how much people are talking about it is probably limited to the channels you are searching to find it on.

I'd suggest a new IP. I can't scroll a page on most major sites without seeing notice of it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
I will say there is one pretty significant event that has been unusually quite in this forum. I do know if the shooter had matched the original desription; at least one member of this forum would have sprained a typing finger by now.

Dumb people do dumb things no matter their political views. It is not representative of either party really no matter how much the opposing party wants to portray it to be.
(06-06-2016, 11:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say there is one pretty significant event that has been unusually quite in this forum. I do know if the shooter had matched the original desription; at least one member of this forum would have sprained a typing finger by now.

Not while he's still Prince color.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Yeah Brad, there really hasn't been much silence about it. Except maybe from MSNBC, but most outlets are reporting it (and blaming the protesters).
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(06-06-2016, 10:34 AM)Au165 Wrote: I'm not sure why people say things like, "Why is no one talking about X?". You are talking about it, obviously you read or saw it somewhere. Maybe it isn't being talked about everywhere you'd like it to be, but your perception of how much people are talking about it is probably limited to the channels you are searching to find it on.

Ha, that reminds me of people saying stuff like "When I heard ______ on the radio, I knew it was going to be a hit!"
(06-06-2016, 01:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ha, that reminds me of people saying stuff like "When I heard TRANSGENDERS on the radio, I knew it was going to be a hit!"

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-06-2016, 11:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say there is one pretty significant event that has been unusually quite in this forum. I do know if the shooter had matched the original desription; at least one member of this forum would have sprained a typing finger by now.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Frenchman-terror-attacks-targeting-Muslims-and-Jews?pid=225574#pid225574

Can I call it or can I call it.

Not one peep about the assault at a University by Mainak Sarkar.