Yes, but I will never admit it
0%
0 0%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Simple Poll. Is Joe Biden corrupt?
Yes or No based on the evidence presented thus far by the oversight committee. Sorry, it was suggested to I missed a poll option.
No, but I won't admit it.

I tried to update the poll question, but was not allowed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
they have presented no evidence that JOE Biden is corrupt so the clear answer is NO

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2023, 08:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yes or No based on the evidence presented thus far by the oversight committee.

I was going to answer Yes, because I think virtually all politicians are corrupt.

But then I read your post and you said "based on the evidence presented thus far by the oversight committee" so I had to say no.

Nothing they've found has been incriminating.

But he's definitely corrupt based on vibes and assumptions.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-09-192217.jpg]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">STOP THE COUNT!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324353932022480896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 5, 2020</a></blockquote> 

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-text-biden-fork-over-half-his-salary-resurfaces-new-democrat-talking-point

One former Biden White House official, Kate Berner, took to social media to tout a statement from Politico in its analysis of the memo, which noted that "the memo … doesn't show a direct payment to Joe Biden."

Note, the WH did not dispute Hunter Biden was paid a lot of money from numerous countries. They also did not dispute Joe knew about HB's business deals.

The WH narrative needs t change daily:
1. I never discussed any foreign business deal with Hunter. Debunked by Devon Archer wh testified JB joined over 20 business calls and attended dinners with billionaire Russian oligarchs. The same who paid HB millions of dollars and managed to stay off the sanctions list of the US government.
2. No member of my family took a dime from China. Debunked by Archer and also HB admitted he took almost 700K from China.
3. Biden has now progressed to I never talked business on the 20+ calls or the dinners with Hunter Biden foreign business partners.

I hope everyone knows Joe Biden committed a crime getting on the phone with Hunter Biden foreign business partners. I know he said he discussed the weather and all liberals believe that, but he made a choice to go on those calls and attend those dinners.

I will present evidence over the next 6 weeks, some old and some new. Or, you can do your own research versus ignoring what is becoming overwhelming evidence Joe Biden took bribes for his family to get rich.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I can't help but notice there isn't an option for "No, but I'll never admit it."
Reply/Quote
Do we think he's corrupt NOW or has been corrupt in the past? I think back when he was "Bro" Biden, he was absolutely corrupt six ways from Sunday.

I don't think he's corrupt now nor do I think he has intentionally broke any laws while in office as the president.

I have other unfavorable opinions about him but I think he's too senile to be corrupt now. So i voted No.

We should do polls in here more often lol
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2023, 08:46 PM)basballguy Wrote: We should do polls in here more often lol

You could make a poll to gauge the levels of interest in more polls.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2023, 08:43 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: 1. I never discussed any foreign business deal with Hunter. Debunked by Devon Archer wh testified JB joined over 20 business calls and attended dinners with billionaire Russian oligarchs. The same who paid HB millions of dollars and managed to stay off the sanctions list of the US government.
2. No member of my family took a dime from China. Debunked by Archer and also HB admitted he took almost 700K from China.
3. Biden has now progressed to I never talked business on the 20+ calls or the dinners with Hunter Biden foreign business partners.

I hope everyone knows Joe Biden committed a crime getting on the phone with Hunter Biden foreign business partners. I know he said he discussed the weather and all liberals believe that, but he made a choice to go on those calls and attend those dinners.

I will present evidence over the next 6 weeks, some old and some new. Or, you can do your own research versus ignoring what is becoming overwhelming evidence Joe Biden took bribes for his family to get rich.

Did Archer say that JB discussed business during those 20 business calls?
Reply/Quote
There may not be a smoking gun, but you've got to be really naive to believe that he had no idea what was going on with Hunter. 
Reply/Quote
It would take an endorsed check for some here to vote yes.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2023, 08:23 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I was going to answer Yes, because I think virtually all politicians are corrupt.

But then I read your post and you said "based on the evidence presented thus far by the oversight committee" so I had to say no.

Nothing they've found has been incriminating.

But he's definitely corrupt based on vibes and assumptions.

I'd say that there has been enough evidence presented to debunk one of the foundational claims that Biden made during his campaign, the one about not having any knowledge of his son's business dealings.  Now, that alone does not unequivocally prove that JB is corrupt, but in a trail of breadcrumbs, that one is a pretty good mouthful.  Particularly the rage and emotion that he displayed when he made that claim, as it's been my finding in life that many liars get dramatic and emotional when telling or defending their lies.  Once a person of supposed integrity is shown to be inherently dishonest, it kind of leaves the door wide open as to whatever other possible dishonorable acts that they may have taken part in.  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2023, 10:22 PM)Dill Wrote: Did Archer say that JB discussed business during those 20 business calls?

No he did not, but he did dispute Biden never discussed business at the business dinners. He said it was false Biden did not discuss business at dinner with foreign leaders.
That is one eye witness, let's see if another 1 or 2 can confirm Joe spoke business (not the weather at long business dinners).

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 08:56 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There may not be a smoking gun, but you've got to be really naive to believe that he had no idea what was going on with Hunter. 

Many liberals refuse to accept any of the evidence including HB complaining in an email to his daughter he will not take 50% of her income like his dad did to him.

The HB laptop is filled with major issues for Joe Biden. The 20 million already discovered likely is just a fraction of money Hunter received. Comer said recently they are now looking for the money that went out of the accounts (shell companies) set up by Hunter Biden as they continue to follow the money.

I will throw this out there, if Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are innocent, disclose every off shore account set up and explanations what Hunter did to receive 10's of millions of dollars. I know Pally and other suggested Trump had option to turn over classified documents, Joe and the Biden family have the same option now.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 10:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Many liberals refuse to accept any of the evidence including HB complaining in an email to his daughter he will not take 50% of her income like his dad did to him.

The HB laptop is filled with major issues for Joe Biden. The 20 million already discovered likely is just a fraction of money Hunter received. Comer said recently they are now looking for the money that went out of the accounts (shell companies) set up by Hunter Biden as they continue to follow the money.

I will throw this out there, if Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are innocent, disclose every off shore account set up and explanations what Hunter did to receive 10's of millions of dollars. I know Pally and other suggested Trump had option to turn over classified documents, Joe and the Biden family have the same option now.

There is far more evidence of Trump's corruption than there is of Bidens yet many conservatives refuse to accept any of the evidence that has resulted in 78 (and counting) indictments in federal and state courts by grand juries of ordinary Americans.

Hunter is a 53-year-old man who is long past the age where his parents are responsible for his actions.  When you show or Jim Jordan shows ANYTHING other than speculation that JOE is corrupt, we can talk.  

What if Joe has no offshore accounts?  You again are only speculating.  We know that Trump had them including an account in China of all places but somehow that doesn't seem to concern you. 

Evidence is more than hopes and prayers.  And despite what the #1 liars on cable tv keep telling you, there is NO actual evidence of corruption on Joe Biden's behalf.  Accusations and allegations are not evidence. Hunter is sleazy for sure but all the paper trails end with him and frankly, he probably put most of that money up his nose.  Put Hunter in jail...NO ONE CARES about him. 

If anyone had any actual evidence against Joe do you really think they would be spending so much time on Hunter?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 10:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Many liberals refuse to accept any of the evidence including HB complaining in an email to his daughter he will not take 50% of her income like his dad did to him.

LOL it's still "liberals" who refuse to accept evidence. I accept the fact Biden discussed no business on those "incriminating" phone calls.

How can people know that "20 million" of the money already discovered is just a "fraction" of the money Hunter received unless Investigators have some record or means of tracking that larger number ("100 million" maybe, says Hannity.) They "know" where it came from but can't find even the trace of a transaction? 

Then the Biden Crime Family HAS the money, but it goes out of their accounts without a trace, not even a transaction date or a bank account? Millions were there one day and then gone? Must be in OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS--but how do you get them out of your account without a record? Or transfer the funds? 

And the critical question, week after week and bombshell after bombshell, is whether ANY of that money is going to Joe Biden. 
The "Big Guy" have unexplained purchases--yachts, Rolls Royces, a Carribean Island? 
Reply/Quote
[Image: shannon-sharpe.gif]
Reply/Quote
Evidence just keeps rolling in of Joe Biden being involved with Hunter Biden's Ukraine deal. Great read and lays out timeline complete with records, emails and photos. i understand all liberals want this to go away, but it won't?
Just ask your self why would a crack head son go on official US VP business in both Ukraine and also China? Nope, not a smoking gun, but someone in the Biden was laundering money and no one from Biden family registered as a foreign agent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-house-republican-rips-damning-picture-biden-hunter-linked-adviser-2015-ukraine-trip

Just an FYI, lots of people were identified and my guess is they will also be subpoenaed during an impeachment inquiry which I suspect will happen no later than October 15th, 2023.

Reply/Quote
I just like seeing the links Luvnit posts and knowing I can full on ignore them and accept that whatever in them is at least 90% made up bullshit.

As to the poll, he's as crooked as any other politician. But not in the ways the GoP or their vote base hopes.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 04:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Evidence just keeps rolling in of Joe Biden being involved with Hunter Biden's Ukraine deal. Great read and lays out timeline complete with records, emails and photos. i understand all liberals want this to go away, but it won't?
Just ask your self why would a crack head son go on official US VP business in both Ukraine and also China? Nope, not a smoking gun, but someone in the Biden was laundering money and no one from Biden family registered as a foreign agent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-house-republican-rips-damning-picture-biden-hunter-linked-adviser-2015-ukraine-trip

Just an FYI, lots of people were identified and my guess is they will also be subpoenaed during an impeachment inquiry which I suspect will happen no later than October 15th, 2023.

LOL, so what's going to happen to that "damning photograph" if it is offered as evidence in some court trying Joe with corruption?

It is consistent with his assignment to leverage Shokin's firing on behalf of Europe and the U.S. 

Wait! Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, his SON is there too, and he works for Burisma--BIDEN MUST HAVE KNOWN.

Defense counsel steps forward: "um, Ladies and Gentlemen, no one is claiming that JB didn't know his son worked for Burisma. What the defense claims is that JB didn't know anything about his business dealings. That is not inconsistent with knowing whom he works for, his salary, what position he had or whom he had dinner with. The picture does NOT establish that JB was in on Hunter's deals because Hunter rode with him on an airplane.  That look like a smoking gun to you?"

Jurors mumble and shake their heads; after three weeks of "bombshell" Fox evidence, they are tired of all smoke and no fire. 

"But this photo was taken on Air Force Two!" shouts the prosecutor. "Why is JB's son traveling with his father?? JB is COMPROMISED!" 

And jury is rolling its eyes even before she gets to the part where Amos Hochsteink in a secret DC cafe meeting with Biden, discusses how Burisma and Hunter's job there might invite Russian disinformation, and what the U.S. might do about it. Juror asks for clarification--"Wasn't that part of the VP's job?" 

"They were talking about Burisma," the flustered prosecutor responds, "BURISMA!! It's right there before your eyes--proof Biden was talking about Burisma!!" 
Reply/Quote