No
86.57%
58 86.57%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sit Joe Burrow?
(09-17-2023, 06:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: it is evident that Burrow is not 100% and has not been 100% and the probability of him being injured due to not being 100% is greater than not being injured. It is ok for you to state what you think is correct even though the facts prove your statement to be inconsistent with the situation which has occurred.  Take Care Essex. 

Hurt and injured are different maybe Joe can't play hurt like Mahomes then  Bench him. And go with Browning.. what else can we do? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The way Stafford is looking, next week isn’t going to be a bounce back week.

Getting slung around by Donald isn’t going to help.

The way he looked at the end of the game I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s out week 3/4. Cut the losses now and play for a wildcard spot when he comes back. If we are already out of it trade Tee, and build for 2024.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Most members here don't approve of Browning. That leaves Grier. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Grier play.
He never should have played the Cleveland game. Now that that has come and gone I kinda feel like you have to stick with him. It’s just going to be a season long issue.
I would love to see Will Grier next week. Would be thrilled.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

(09-17-2023, 07:02 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Hurt and injured are different maybe Joe can't play hurt like Mahomes then  Bench him. And go with Browning.. what else can we do? 

Bengals fans are using semantics with Joe's INJURY.  Like I said earlier the Probability of Joe hurting the calf again due to the type of injury or getting hurt due to the limited ability to protect himself by escaping out of the pocket is greater than not being hurt.  So since everyone wants to use a fine definition of Hurt and Injured then this will help with the matter which ultimately proves what I stated in the Opening. 

First it is important to understand the difference between being hurt and being injured. Being hurt means that though there is some discomfort, you are not going to make it worse with training. Being injured means that if you resume with your normal protocol, you will make the problem worse.

and Yes Jake like I said should have been in to maintain games. Now we are 0-2 with a hurt star and we could have been 0-2 with a star who would be closer to 100% than not.

Take Care Essex. 
(09-17-2023, 07:21 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Bengals fans are using semantics with Joe's INJURY.  Like I said earlier the Probability of Joe hurting the calf again due to the type of injury or getting hurt due to the limited ability to protect himself by escaping out of the pocket is greater than not being hurt.  So since everyone wants to use a fine definition of Hurt and Injured then this will help with the matter which ultimately proves what I stated in the Opening. 

First it is important to understand the difference between being hurt and being injured. Being hurt means that though there is some discomfort, you are not going to make it worse with training. Being injured means that if you resume with your normal protocol, you will make the problem worse.

and Yes Jake like I said should have been in to maintain games.  Now we are 0-2 with a hurt star and we could have been 0-2 with a star who would be closer to 100% than not.

Take Care Essex. 

Sorry disagree tell me where Joe has looked limited like Mahomes.. many players including QBs play through hurt... maybe Joe is not one of them.. if he is Injured then he should not play. 
(09-17-2023, 07:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry disagree tell me where Joe has looked limited like Mahomes.. many players including QBs play through hurt... maybe Joe is not one of them.. if he is Injured then he should not play. 

Pretty simplistic his injury was prevalent in week one.  Also Mahomes is not the gold standard for how an injury affects a particular individual.  Joe was not ready in week one due to being injured but also lack of preparation leading into week one in my view. This ultimately leads to the situation in which the Bengals, Joe and the Fans are in at this moment. Could Joe play injured/hurt yes, should he have played injured/hurt in my opinion No.  Pretty simplistic.  

Take Care Essex. 
The dumb shit fans say...
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
To end the point. Is Joe's condition better after the BAL Game or Worse. We all know the answer to this rhetorical question.

This ultimately ends the conversation of what should have been done starting with week 1.
(09-17-2023, 07:44 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Pretty simplistic his injury was prevalent in week one.  Also Mahomes is not the gold standard for how an injury affects a particular individual.  Joe was not ready in week one due to being injured but also lack of preparation leading into week one in my view. This ultimately leads to the situation in which the Bengals, Joe and the Fans are in at this moment. Could Joe play injured/hurt yes, should he have played injured/hurt in my opinion No.  Pretty simplistic.  

Take Care Essex. 
What is hurt and injured is different,  no way I see Burrow injured , maybe hurt.. Mahomes wa obviously hurt maybe injured.. Burrow is just not playing well no excuses needed
(09-17-2023, 07:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: The way Stafford is looking, next week isn’t going to be a bounce back week.

Getting slung around by Donald isn’t going to help.

The way he looked at the end of the game I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s out week 3/4. Cut the losses now and play for a wildcard spot when he comes back. If we are already out of it trade Tee,  and build for 2024.

I will probably get murdered for this but keep TEE let Chase go! 
(09-17-2023, 07:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry disagree tell me where Joe has looked limited like Mahomes.. many players including QBs play through hurt... maybe Joe is not one of them.. if he is Injured then he should not play. 

He played the second half the national championship with torn rib cartilage. You shoulda seen (and heard) that hit that dirty a$$ Skalski put on him before the half. 
(09-17-2023, 08:03 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: To end the point.  Is Joe's condition better after the BAL Game or Worse. We all know the answer to this rhetorical question.

This ultimately ends the conversation of what should have been done starting with week 1.

He played is below par even with time.  KC allowed Mahomes to fight through  adversity but he was playing better than Joe, we have a more talented offense than KC last maye better to win with Browning right now
(09-16-2023, 11:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I know this for certain:

If JB looks good, it's because of JB

If JB looks bad, it's because of Zac

Damn I'm good
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-17-2023, 08:38 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: He played the second half the national championship with torn rib cartilage. You shoulda seen (and heard) that hit that dirty a$$ Skalski put on him before the half. 

So you are saying he is not that hurt to play like this?
(09-17-2023, 09:21 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So you are saying he is not that hurt to play like this?

I have no idea. I was just saying that he’s not the type of QB that “can’t play hurt” but I have no idea. Something’s definitely wrong, I’d chalk last week up to rust. Not sure what to make of today.