Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Skip Bayless calls the Bengals frauds....
https://youtu.be/_jhSgG1fRvw

I hope the team sees this.. Also, **** skip Bayless. He was just on our bandwagon against the chiefs, now he says this BS? Scumbag...
Reply/Quote
Skip is a troll and just likes to stir the pot.

He says things to get clicks and twitter replies.

It is working as usual.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:32 PM)Tony Wrote: https://youtu.be/_jhSgG1fRvw

I hope the team sees this.. Also, **** skip Bayless.  He was just on our bandwagon against the chiefs, now he says this BS? Scumbag...

He's the same MF'r that lied about how he played and started on his high school basketball team when it was a total lie and he sat on the end of the bench and never played. Remember, Jalen Rose calling him out on that and flat out embarrassing that little punk?
Reply/Quote
no. Nope. Dont respond to this thread. WHO CARES!

Literally who cares. Stop being cattle
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:34 PM)higgy100 Wrote: He's the same MF'r that lied about how he played and started on his high school basketball team when it was a total lie and he sat on the end of the bench and never played. Remember, Jalen Rose calling him out on that and flat out embarrassing that little punk?

I was starting to like him again after he picked the Bengals to beat the chiefs. and now he flips to this? How can anyone take him serious??
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: no. Nope. Dont respond to this thread. WHO CARES!

It's motivation my dude.... 
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:37 PM)Tony Wrote: I was starting to like him again after he picked the Bengals to beat the chiefs. and now he flips to this? How can anyone take him serious??

He isn't going for serious, he goes for clicks and people talking about him to generate ratings and keep himself on the air.

Threads like this help him as everyone clicking the link and watching just ads another view.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Projection much ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:32 PM)Tony Wrote: https://youtu.be/_jhSgG1fRvw

I hope the team sees this.. Also, **** skip Bayless.  He was just on our bandwagon against the chiefs, now he says this BS? Scumbag...

People actually watch Undisputed?
Skip and Shannon are just shock analysts. They just say things to get debate going.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Who?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:38 PM)Tony Wrote: It's motivation my dude.... 

skip motivates no one lol
Reply/Quote
Tv sports entertainment news.
No more real than other propaganda.
Reply/Quote
Skip is doing it to make fun of Shannon. He’s been pro-Burrow forever and is mocking the idea that the Rams are just going to spank them.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: no. Nope. Dont respond to this thread. WHO CARES!

Isn't that exactly what you just did?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:34 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Skip is a troll and just likes to stir the pot.

He says things to get clicks and twitter replies.

It is working as usual.

That's exactly what he's paid to do. 

He's not going Rogue. He's paid to say anything and in alot of cases he's told what to say.like most tv  talking heads
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: skip motivates no one lol

I guess you have a point. I took the bait...
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:51 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Skip is doing it to make fun of Shannon. He’s been pro-Burrow forever and is mocking the idea that the Rams are just going to spank them.

This a valid point. He was to over the top....  and no way he could switch this fast..
Reply/Quote
I mean, Skip was literally not being serious.

The man’s a paid clown, but he might legitimately pick the Bengals to win later next week. He’s making fun of the narrative that the Rams have all the “star power” so the Bengals might as well stay home.

Context clues, gang. Context clues.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 04:57 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I mean, Skip was literally not being serious.

The man’s a paid clown, but he might legitimately pick the Bengals to win later next week. He’s making fun of the narrative that the Rams have all the “star power” so the Bengals might as well stay home.

Context clues, gang. Context clues.

Ya it definitely went over my head. I think you are right, because he's been on our waggon all year. Shannon was the Bengals hater. Him and Keyshawn Johnson I can't stand. Key picked the Bengals to lose every game since the first chief game...
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 05:00 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya it definitely went over my head. I think you are right, because he's been on our waggon all year. Shannon was the Bengals hater. Him and Keyshawn Johnson I can't stand. Key picked the Bengals to lose every game since the first chief game...

Eff those bastards.  They are attention whores. Good thing is when Joseph and the boys hear this it just adds to the pain the Rams are gonna feel.
Reply/Quote